Brands, agencies and trading desks now have access to mounds of targeting and performance data to fuel advertising campaigns, and can pretty accurately track paid media that results in impressions, CTR and engagement. Big data and the rise of new marketing algorithms are giving advertisers insight into virtually every aspect [...] more...
An overwhelming amount of ad execs will tell you that the way they target their ads is based on demographics. We all know it’s been a longstanding practice in the industry, but how far is getting them? New data from Resonate takes a look at the values of female [...] more...
ADOTAS – No surprise that Osama bin Laden was the top search topic for Yahoo on Sunday, May 1, when news of the al Queda leader’s death broke the Internet (well, just parts), but the search guys did dig up some interesting bits — some that suggest a generation gap [...] more...
ADOTAS – AMC’s “The Walking Dead” ended its six-show first-season run with a blast on Sunday, and I have to admit I’m hooked — though it’s not as fresh a take on the zombie genre as the critics profess, it offers complicated, three-dimensional characters worth rooting for. And yes, gore [...] more...
ADOTAS – Google has taken Ad Week NY as an opportunity to both share its display dreams and introduce new features — yesterday it announced the AdWords ability to show demographic-based ads to appropriate browsers on the Google Display Network. Since March 2009, Google has been toying with interest-based advertising, or [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s a repeating nightmare of mine — I log into Facebook and an administer rejects me. Why? Apparently I’m irrelevant to the social mediascape. But I have so much more to plant on Farmville… Some lead-generation and direct-response marketers using targeting techniques have already seen this nightmare come true [...] more...
ADOTAS — It feels like a social network kind-of-day, despite the fact that the numbers below seem to indicate that at least Facebook is walking into its autumn years. According to Istrategy Labs, Facebook’s social Ads platform numbers show that the number of 55+ users grew 513.7 percent in the last [...] more...
Facebook has grown up and is hanging out with an older crowd than at its inception. The social networking site, which originally hosted only college students, has become a sensation amongst professionals since it let down the barriers and became open to everyone. In June of this year, comScore Media Metrix [...] more...
Though it’s easy to confuse the name UGO with IGN, a closer look reveals some notable differences between the two male-oriented portals. Among them, while IGN takes shelter under the massive News Corp umbrella, UGO has remained independent, staking its claim first by reaching the gaming audience in the company’s [...] more...
The Multicultural Message: Two Industry Players Assert the Marketing Needs of the Hip-Hop Generation and Beyond
With the rise of the digital era and the growth of interactive usage and advertising, it’s become increasingly important to understand audiences. Making up 13% of the population is the multicultural audience, which subsequently, has not received attention commensurate to the “astronomical growth” it’s experienced. Upon speaking with consultant Erin [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- IAB Releases Native Advertising Playbook December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Native has become [...] more »
- Appia Launches Native Ads for App Discovery December 4th 2013 DURHAM, NC, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Appia, the leading mobile user [...] more »
- Kitara Media Acquires Healthguru.Com; Combined Business 2014 Revenues Estimated At $50MM December 4th 2013 Kitara Media Acquires Top Health Video Site HealthGuru.com from Kitara [...] more »
- Lenovo Names TubeMogul Its Global Partner for Programmatic Video Advertising December 4th 2013 EMERYVILLE, Calif., December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, TubeMogul was [...] more »
- Lionsgate Partners with Mobiquity to Promote ‘Ender’s Game,’ ‘Divergence’ December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the year’s most anticipated films, “Ender’s [...] more »
- LiveRail Touts $100 Million Run Rate, Preps for IPO in 2014 December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — The demand for programmatic advertising has exploded, with [...] more »
- Infographic: Branded Video Sharing Almost 50X Higher In 2013 Than In 2006 December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — The sharing of [...] more »
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Take the Time to Do Native Right December 2nd 2013
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results December 2nd 2013
- Disappointing Black Friday Sales? It’s Not Too Late to Profit from the Holidays December 2nd 2013
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]
- How to improve your website's SEO - Business Record |: [...] the sites don't really …The 10 Most Cringe-Worthy SEO Myths Ever ToldBusiness 2 CommunityBig
- Gamers Gain Elite Status with Cadillac Campaign | Raldo Loijens: [...] a push to brand the elite gamers as Cadillac Elite. Cadillac Elite is being
- David: I hope my SEO-customers with semi-big brands do not read this - they might be