Brands, agencies and trading desks now have access to mounds of targeting and performance data to fuel advertising campaigns, and can pretty accurately track paid media that results in impressions, CTR and engagement. Big data and the rise of new marketing algorithms are giving advertisers insight into virtually every aspect [...] more...
An overwhelming amount of ad execs will tell you that the way they target their ads is based on demographics. We all know it’s been a longstanding practice in the industry, but how far is getting them? New data from Resonate takes a look at the values of female [...] more...
ADOTAS – No surprise that Osama bin Laden was the top search topic for Yahoo on Sunday, May 1, when news of the al Queda leader’s death broke the Internet (well, just parts), but the search guys did dig up some interesting bits — some that suggest a generation gap [...] more...
ADOTAS – AMC’s “The Walking Dead” ended its six-show first-season run with a blast on Sunday, and I have to admit I’m hooked — though it’s not as fresh a take on the zombie genre as the critics profess, it offers complicated, three-dimensional characters worth rooting for. And yes, gore [...] more...
ADOTAS – Google has taken Ad Week NY as an opportunity to both share its display dreams and introduce new features — yesterday it announced the AdWords ability to show demographic-based ads to appropriate browsers on the Google Display Network. Since March 2009, Google has been toying with interest-based advertising, or [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s a repeating nightmare of mine — I log into Facebook and an administer rejects me. Why? Apparently I’m irrelevant to the social mediascape. But I have so much more to plant on Farmville… Some lead-generation and direct-response marketers using targeting techniques have already seen this nightmare come true [...] more...
ADOTAS — It feels like a social network kind-of-day, despite the fact that the numbers below seem to indicate that at least Facebook is walking into its autumn years. According to Istrategy Labs, Facebook’s social Ads platform numbers show that the number of 55+ users grew 513.7 percent in the last [...] more...
Facebook has grown up and is hanging out with an older crowd than at its inception. The social networking site, which originally hosted only college students, has become a sensation amongst professionals since it let down the barriers and became open to everyone. In June of this year, comScore Media Metrix [...] more...
Though it’s easy to confuse the name UGO with IGN, a closer look reveals some notable differences between the two male-oriented portals. Among them, while IGN takes shelter under the massive News Corp umbrella, UGO has remained independent, staking its claim first by reaching the gaming audience in the company’s [...] more...
The Multicultural Message: Two Industry Players Assert the Marketing Needs of the Hip-Hop Generation and Beyond
With the rise of the digital era and the growth of interactive usage and advertising, it’s become increasingly important to understand audiences. Making up 13% of the population is the multicultural audience, which subsequently, has not received attention commensurate to the “astronomical growth” it’s experienced. Upon speaking with consultant Erin [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s