Brands, agencies and trading desks now have access to mounds of targeting and performance data to fuel advertising campaigns, and can pretty accurately track paid media that results in impressions, CTR and engagement. Big data and the rise of new marketing algorithms are giving advertisers insight into virtually every aspect [...] more...
An overwhelming amount of ad execs will tell you that the way they target their ads is based on demographics. We all know it’s been a longstanding practice in the industry, but how far is getting them? New data from Resonate takes a look at the values of female [...] more...
ADOTAS – No surprise that Osama bin Laden was the top search topic for Yahoo on Sunday, May 1, when news of the al Queda leader’s death broke the Internet (well, just parts), but the search guys did dig up some interesting bits — some that suggest a generation gap [...] more...
ADOTAS – AMC’s “The Walking Dead” ended its six-show first-season run with a blast on Sunday, and I have to admit I’m hooked — though it’s not as fresh a take on the zombie genre as the critics profess, it offers complicated, three-dimensional characters worth rooting for. And yes, gore [...] more...
ADOTAS – Google has taken Ad Week NY as an opportunity to both share its display dreams and introduce new features — yesterday it announced the AdWords ability to show demographic-based ads to appropriate browsers on the Google Display Network. Since March 2009, Google has been toying with interest-based advertising, or [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s a repeating nightmare of mine — I log into Facebook and an administer rejects me. Why? Apparently I’m irrelevant to the social mediascape. But I have so much more to plant on Farmville… Some lead-generation and direct-response marketers using targeting techniques have already seen this nightmare come true [...] more...
ADOTAS — It feels like a social network kind-of-day, despite the fact that the numbers below seem to indicate that at least Facebook is walking into its autumn years. According to Istrategy Labs, Facebook’s social Ads platform numbers show that the number of 55+ users grew 513.7 percent in the last [...] more...
Facebook has grown up and is hanging out with an older crowd than at its inception. The social networking site, which originally hosted only college students, has become a sensation amongst professionals since it let down the barriers and became open to everyone. In June of this year, comScore Media Metrix [...] more...
Though it’s easy to confuse the name UGO with IGN, a closer look reveals some notable differences between the two male-oriented portals. Among them, while IGN takes shelter under the massive News Corp umbrella, UGO has remained independent, staking its claim first by reaching the gaming audience in the company’s [...] more...
The Multicultural Message: Two Industry Players Assert the Marketing Needs of the Hip-Hop Generation and Beyond
With the rise of the digital era and the growth of interactive usage and advertising, it’s become increasingly important to understand audiences. Making up 13% of the population is the multicultural audience, which subsequently, has not received attention commensurate to the “astronomical growth” it’s experienced. Upon speaking with consultant Erin [...] more...
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- Facebook’s Atlas Solutions Partners with Cross-Screen Ad Platform Innovid March 5th 2014 ADOTAS — Tablets, smartphones, laptops are all competing for people’s [...] more »
- LinkedIn Introduces Sponsored InMail on Mobile March 5th 2014 ADOTAS – LinkedIn expanded its mobile ad offering today with the [...] more »
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- 3 Signs Your Marketing Program is Failing March 4th 2014
- Start Your Engines: A Sneak Peek at SXSW 2014 March 4th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] on a Smartphone, You'll Probably Finish on a LaptopDisney Interactive Lays Off 700 WorkersSpotlight
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] for Quvenzhane Wallis in First 'Annie' TrailerFacebook Cracks Down on Illegal Gun PostsTwelvefold Introduces
- Tyler Burke: Nice article Patrica, and your right 2014 will need more engaging content that can be
- #DailyDigital Quick! Somebody Buy Someone! Anything! | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] It’s Alive! Facebook’s Atlas Ad Server Adds Rich Media API Program I don’t really