LONDON, NEW YORK & TORONTO, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The Exchange Lab, the world’s largest programmatic digital media marketplace announced today that it has raised $8M in funding from UK growth capital provider, Business Growth Fund (BGF). BGF is the independent investment company backed by five of the UK’s main banking groups: Barclays, HSBC, Lloyds, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Is the day coming when we’re going to earn raises for re-tweets? Savvy brands like Dell, Oracle, Intel and Accenture think the future of marketing is on social media and their best advocates are their own employees, but the move to employee advocacy is raising a lot of questions: [...] more...
ADOTAS — The email carrier has been working extra hard on this very busy Tuesday news day. GOT AN OPINION? PLEASE COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! Rubicon Project has been ranked #1 by comScore in terms of U.S. Internet reach for the past 10 months, and its reach continues to [...] more...
ADOTAS – We asked our panel of industry leaders to the following question, which comes via The New York Times: An escalating cyberattack involving an antispam group and a shadowy group of attackers has now affected millions of people across the Internet, raising the question: How can such attacks be [...] more...
Via PR Daily: Gather round, children, for a tale of two tweets at Coca-Cola. The first message noted that the darksome beverage was on sale at local grocers. The second stated, “When you open a Coke, 12,607 bubbles are born. Happy birthday, bubbles!” Which was more successful? No, not the news of a [...] more...
You may have noticed things have been heating up between Google and Facebook recently. Facebook claims its announcement of Graph Search doesn’t mean they are getting involved in search. And publicly Google may not consider Facebook a competitor, but both Facebook and Google dominate the web in terms of their huge [...] more...
AFAIK: Forbes’ Most Promising Firms, Opera, Affiliate Window, Brandwatch, Rakuten LinkShare, Anametrix, Dachis Group, Marketing Zen, Datonics, MediaMath, IMN
Here’s what’s charting now on the digital marketing hit parade: Rocket Fuel was named No. 4 on the 2013 Forbes Most Promising Companies in America. Rocket Fuel was the top-ranked of six digital ad companies in the top 50, which also includes OpenX (7), Adroll (30), ShareThis (35), Rubicon (40) and [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today, crowdsourced video production company Poptent launched a “premium” video production arm, Poptent Productions, which was created in order to select producers from the Poptent network — about 50,000 videographers in 140 countries, according to the company itself — who’ll create ads and branded video for major brands [...] more...
ADOTAS – As reported here on ADOTAS and elsewhere, interest in crowdsourced video advertising has skyrocketed during recent months, driven by strong demand from major brands and agencies alike for varied forms of online video content. This content can be in the form of 15- and 30-second pre-roll commercials, as [...] more...
ADOTAS – When I chatted with Poptent President Neil Perry back in December, he was pretty excited about the opportunities emerging in Brazil — apparently last year Brazilian Internet users watched 26.2 billion online videos in 2010, with YouTube alone witnessing a 33% growth in uniques visitors. Those are a [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than