Shutl Sets up Shop in North America to Help ‘Clicks and Mortar’ Retailers Take on Amazon with Same-Hour Delivery
SAN FRANCISCO (February 26, 2013) – Shutl, the leader in same-hour and same-day ecommerce delivery, today announces the official launch of its North American operation. Shutl’s service goes live next month in New York City, San Francisco, and Chicago, and will roll out to sixteen additional metros in the coming months. Shutl [...] more...
GRAPHICMAIL – On any given day, lots of emails can sail into your inbox, and you’ll probably be purging many of them indiscriminately. With email inboxes more crowded than ever, at least half of the battle of successful email marketing is in finding ways to stand out from the crowd Email users [...] more...
ADOTAS – When you send a marketing email to your mailing list, not all of your subscribers are going receive it. Unfortunately, there’s a bunch of hurdles each email must overcome before reaching its intended destination — and hopefully avoiding the spam folder. Email deliverability is really important, after all — [...] more...
ADOTAS – In the fast evolving lexicon of display advertising, you’d be hard-pressed to find a pair of terms more at odds with each other than performance (i.e., advertiser ROI typically measured against CPA or CPC goals) and delivery (total spend/impressions or clicks/conversions). For most campaigns, there’s a sharp trade-off [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s