LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA has completed the integration of its data with five new technology platforms; Adap.tv and Advertising.com (both part of AOL Networks), DataXu, Krux and Rocket Fuel. The partnerships will increase the availability of VisualDNA data for advertisers and publishers as the market [...] more...
ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out of beta today and named the following companies as its official ad partners: Adara AdRoll BlueKai Chango DataXu Dstillery Lotame Quantcast ValueClick [x+1] “With tailored audiences, you can reach users on Twitter who have shown interest in your brand or your category even away from Twitter,” writes Abhishek Shrivastava, Product Manager, [...] more...
BOSTON and LONDON, November 13, 2013 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a provider of programmatic marketing solutions for brands and agencies, today announced the addition of native support for Interactive Pre-roll to the DataXu platform. With Interactive Pre-roll ads, advertisers can take advantage of their existing 15- or 30-second creatives to develop [...] more...
DENVER, October 31, 2013 (ADOTAS) – SpotXchange, the trusted platform for video advertising, today announced the release of the video advertising industry’s most advanced programmatic API, which includes support for version 2.1 of the OpenRTB specification. For the first time in video advertising, SpotXchange is also offering OpenRTB support for Deal ID, the [...] more...
ADOTAS — Today we solicited emailed responses from industry leaders to the following Burning Question: “What is your reaction to Bloomberg’s report that Tremor Video, YuMe and Adap.tv are on course for initial public offerings this year?” Here’s how they responded: “The news of potential IPOs within the online video advertising industry is further [...] more...
“I believe that the future of mobile commerce/retail distribution is about taking commerce to where people are (within apps and sites they go to today) rather than taking people to commerce destinations. Google’s announcement validates this view. However mobile user behavior is different from desktop users. Users of mobile sites and apps are [...] more...
On his company blog, R. Bruce Journey, Co-founder and Managing Director, International for DataXu, discusses the unprecedented impact of new automated software tools on the industry and offers a very promising outlook for marketers in 2013. Read More ... Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url = 'http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adotas.com%2F2013%2F01%2Fdataxu-blog-9-trends-for-cmo-success%2F'; [...] more...
ADMONSTERS – One of the highlights of AdMonsters’ OPS Markets event in New York was a panel dedicated to the future of programmatic selling, featuring representatives from isocket, Maxifier, Varick Media Management andWebMD. The consensus seemed to be that programmatic buying has but one place to go next: premium territory. But it would seem there’s more [...] more...
ADOTAS – Data management platform and exchange provider BlueKai has partnered with database marketing company Datalogix, in a move the two companies expect will advertisers to make the most of BlueKai’s extensive audience data and Datalogix’ capacities for building online audiences and data models specific to consumer behavior. It’s a timely [...] more...
ADOTAS – Digital marketing management platform provider DataXu released the results of its 2012 Digital Marketing 2.0 Study, which gauged the sentiment of over 300 marketing executives about the data resources available to them and their teams’ ability to use that data to their business advantage. (Social media consultancy Human [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial