ADOTAS – Some things never seem to change. Year after year, Site Retargeting remains the mainstay of real-time media buying. Chango estimates that almost 50% of all RTB spend is still on Site Retargeting. So, you’d think we would have figured out how to do it right by now. But [...] more...
SACRAMENTO, February 25, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Tru Measure, the media measurement and analytics firm owned by The McClatchy Company (NYSE: MNI), announced today it has entered an agreement with Simpli.fi, an advertising technology company that simplifies digital advertising through the use of unstructured data, to integrate Simpli.fi’s programmatic marketing and [...] more...
ADOTAS – My digital marketing agency, DigitalMarketing.com, is a leading indicator of how the economy is doing. Businesses tend to invest the most in their digital presence when they’re confident that the economy is strong. In the first quarter of 2014, we’ve seen a 300% increase in sales so far, [...] more...
ADOTAS – In 2013, 1 in 5 dollars spent in display went to RTB, which helps explain how programmatic spending reached over $3 billion dollars last year. Budgets from advertisers and agencies are increasingly going programmatic and predicted to increase by 38.4% this year. This strong push to programmatic has forced [...] more...
ADOTAS – There’s a super-hot club in town and you’re not invited (sorry, Buddy). This club has a big sign on the door: “Reserved for TV Advertisers and TV Networks Only.” The club is bigger than ever, but they aren’t letting anyone else in. The guests are comfortable because they’ve [...] more...
ADOTAS – If you’re panicked about ROI, you’re not alone. In just the last six months, I’ve talked to literally hundreds of marketers at conferences, on sales calls and in my own network. Everyone is feeling increased pressure to show ROI, but they don’t have the data to accurately measure [...] more...
ADOTAS – Facebook had its first quarter in which more than half of its ad revenues came from mobile, and also its first quarter in which mobile ad revenues exceeded $1 billion, according to Q4/annual 2013 earnings data announced by The Social Network yesterday. Revenues for Q4 2014 were nearly $2.6 [...] more...
ADOTAS – Every year, the Super Bowl showcases the top two NFL teams and determines bragging rights for the season. But as compelling as the latest matchup is, it’s not the only game in town. The Super Bowl is a championship of sorts for advertisers too: It’s the one time [...] more...
NEW YORK, January 28, 2014 (ADOTAS) – appssavvy today announced new findings from its data that revealed engagement rates of full-screen mobile ad placements that include a transition screen, with a message recognizing the activity a user performed, increased 48.5 percent. appssavvy’s findings have led the company to launch two [...] more...
ADOTAS — The dataphiles over at BlueKai have made the following predictions for 2014. 1. 2nd-Party Data Relationships Increase As A Result Of A Cookie-less World. Within 12 months the industry will be knee deep in a world where cookies are not the currency of online advertising. Much like the transcontinental [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]