SAN MATEO, CALIF. (December 11, 2012) – AdMobius, the first mobile Audience Management Platform, announced today that it is has been awarded the TRUSTed Data Collection Certification and will employ TRUSTed Mobile Ads, which demonstrates its commitment to consumer privacy protection. By working together with TRUSTe, AdMobius ensures compliance with [...] more...
ADOTAS – [UPDATED AT BOTTOM] According to a new study by the Stanford Law School’s Center for Internet and Society, 61% or 113 of Quantcast’s 185 most popular sites sent user names or user IDs (potentially email addresses) to third parties via cookies. And most of it appears to be unintentional — [...] more...
ADOTAS – Nailed it! Over the weekend during the Edinburgh International TV Festival, Andy Carvin of NPR asked former Google CEO and current Chairman Eric Schmidt about the Google Profile (and thus Google+) requirement for real names. He responded that Google+ was built as an online identity management service, which [...] more...
ADOTAS – I almost thought it was a joke when I first read it, that maybe some privacy advocates were trying to draw attention to publishers using IP tracking through a not-so-elaborate hoax. But it’s legit — this morning I received a refreshingly straightforward press release from IPfingerprint, the IP tracking [...] more...
ADOTAS – After years of marketing channel fragmentation, enterprise marketers are moving away from tactical, transactional marketing approaches toward a data-centric strategy that creates competitive advantage by consistently and persistently leveraging audience data across all online and offline marketing programs. That’s the goal. But what we’re finding is that people are [...] more...
GRAPHICMAIL – Knowledge is power and personal data is one’s most valuable asset in this information age. How then to go about protecting this vault of credit card numbers, spending habits, product/professional/recreational interests and brand preferences from the certain peril of data sniffers and eroding privacy barriers? GraphicMail looks at recent developments [...] more...
And here I thought passing an online privacy bill would be a cinch for the U.S. Congress — an easy win during a difficult legislative period. But Talking Points Memo reports that the hearings of the Senate Commerce Committee’s Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance subcommittee on the seemingly infinite number [...] more...
ADOTAS – You can stop thinking of Epsilon as just an email marketer and data provider. Powered by the online and offline data warehouse known as Epsilon Targeting, the company introduced two forays into display: TargetDisplay and Email Retargeting. TargetDisplay should really be called “targeted display” because that what it is, [...] more...
ADOTAS – I have been rather surprised at the discussion of whether Yahoo!’s use of email keywords for ad targeting crosses a line. Gmail has been using your email content for targeting since it first entered beta. While this is an incremental step forward, it is a step that was [...] more...
ADOTAS – In the mail the other day I received a “Privacy and Opt-Out Notice” from my bank. Usually, like you, I throw these things away. But since the Do-Not-Track and Android\iPhone location tracking issues have raised their ugly heads I have been paying more attention. I read the notice [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that