SAN MATEO, CALIF. (December 11, 2012) – AdMobius, the first mobile Audience Management Platform, announced today that it is has been awarded the TRUSTed Data Collection Certification and will employ TRUSTed Mobile Ads, which demonstrates its commitment to consumer privacy protection. By working together with TRUSTe, AdMobius ensures compliance with [...] more...
ADOTAS – [UPDATED AT BOTTOM] According to a new study by the Stanford Law School’s Center for Internet and Society, 61% or 113 of Quantcast’s 185 most popular sites sent user names or user IDs (potentially email addresses) to third parties via cookies. And most of it appears to be unintentional — [...] more...
ADOTAS – Nailed it! Over the weekend during the Edinburgh International TV Festival, Andy Carvin of NPR asked former Google CEO and current Chairman Eric Schmidt about the Google Profile (and thus Google+) requirement for real names. He responded that Google+ was built as an online identity management service, which [...] more...
ADOTAS – I almost thought it was a joke when I first read it, that maybe some privacy advocates were trying to draw attention to publishers using IP tracking through a not-so-elaborate hoax. But it’s legit — this morning I received a refreshingly straightforward press release from IPfingerprint, the IP tracking [...] more...
ADOTAS – After years of marketing channel fragmentation, enterprise marketers are moving away from tactical, transactional marketing approaches toward a data-centric strategy that creates competitive advantage by consistently and persistently leveraging audience data across all online and offline marketing programs. That’s the goal. But what we’re finding is that people are [...] more...
GRAPHICMAIL – Knowledge is power and personal data is one’s most valuable asset in this information age. How then to go about protecting this vault of credit card numbers, spending habits, product/professional/recreational interests and brand preferences from the certain peril of data sniffers and eroding privacy barriers? GraphicMail looks at recent developments [...] more...
And here I thought passing an online privacy bill would be a cinch for the U.S. Congress — an easy win during a difficult legislative period. But Talking Points Memo reports that the hearings of the Senate Commerce Committee’s Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance subcommittee on the seemingly infinite number [...] more...
ADOTAS – You can stop thinking of Epsilon as just an email marketer and data provider. Powered by the online and offline data warehouse known as Epsilon Targeting, the company introduced two forays into display: TargetDisplay and Email Retargeting. TargetDisplay should really be called “targeted display” because that what it is, [...] more...
ADOTAS – I have been rather surprised at the discussion of whether Yahoo!’s use of email keywords for ad targeting crosses a line. Gmail has been using your email content for targeting since it first entered beta. While this is an incremental step forward, it is a step that was [...] more...
ADOTAS – In the mail the other day I received a “Privacy and Opt-Out Notice” from my bank. Usually, like you, I throw these things away. But since the Do-Not-Track and Android\iPhone location tracking issues have raised their ugly heads I have been paying more attention. I read the notice [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Sprint and DigitasLBi Develop First-of-its-Kind Gesture-Based Retail Experience December 5th 2013 CHICAGO, December 05, 2013 (ADOTAS) — DigitasLBi, a global marketing [...] more »
- The Exchange Lab Secures $8 Million in Growth Capital Funding From BGF December 5th 2013 LONDON, NEW YORK & TORONTO, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The [...] more »
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves December 4th 2013 FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) -– Zimmerman Advertising [...] more »
- IAB Releases Native Advertising Playbook December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Native has become [...] more »
- Appia Launches Native Ads for App Discovery December 4th 2013 DURHAM, NC, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Appia, the leading mobile user [...] more »
- Kitara Media Acquires Healthguru.Com; Combined Business 2014 Revenues Estimated At $50MM December 4th 2013 Kitara Media Acquires Top Health Video Site HealthGuru.com from Kitara [...] more »
- Lenovo Names TubeMogul Its Global Partner for Programmatic Video Advertising December 4th 2013 EMERYVILLE, Calif., December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, TubeMogul was [...] more »
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Take the Time to Do Native Right December 2nd 2013
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]
- How to improve your website's SEO - Business Record |: [...] the sites don't really …The 10 Most Cringe-Worthy SEO Myths Ever ToldBusiness 2 CommunityBig
- Gamers Gain Elite Status with Cadillac Campaign | Raldo Loijens: [...] a push to brand the elite gamers as Cadillac Elite. Cadillac Elite is being
- David: I hope my SEO-customers with semi-big brands do not read this - they might be