ADOTAS – The Email Carrier never rests. Here’s a sampling from our Inbox. Tommy Page (pictured), a former record-company executive and, most recently, publisher at Billboard, has joined Pandora in the new position of Vice President, Artist and Brand Partnerships, effective immediately. The hiring is a signpost to Pandora’s expansion into [...] more...
CUPERTINO, CALIF, April 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Just in time for the opening of the 2013 baseball season, BlueKai, the end-to-end SaaS solution for data management, analysis and activation, today announced a partnership with MLB Advanced Media, the interactive media and Internet company of Major League Baseball. As part of the [...] more...
ADOTAS –Tapad, a leading provider of unified cross-device advertising solutions, today announced the closing of its Series B rounds of funding for $6.5 million, following a record 2012 fiscal year with a 604% year-over-year growth rate. Publicly traded venture capital fund Firsthand Technology Value Fund, Inc. joined the company’s impressive roster of [...] more...
It was 20 years ago when a now-defunct Silicon Valley law firm placed the first clickable banner ad on Global Network Navigator (an early publisher sold to AOL in 1995). In these last 20 years, we’ve seen big changes in ad technology, fueled by a combination of visionary marketers and [...] more...
Here’s what the virtual mailman told me today: Quantcast announced this morning that it acquired MakeGood, a software company focusing on reconciliation and reporting of digital advertising campaigns. Global market research firm ORC International today announced that it has acquired Marketing Research Services Inc. (MRSI), a privately-held Cincinnati-based research firm specializing in consumer research. [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Brian Lesser, CEO, Xaxis “Twitter and Apple (tablet/mobile) will launch real-time-bidding (RTB) ad exchanges. Following this year’s success of Facebook Exchange (FBX), Facebook’s RTB system, Twitter and Apple will also open their ad inventory to RTB technology. This will be a great plus to [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO (November 6, 2012) – Krux today announced the adoption and deployment of its data management platform (DMP) by Wikia. Krux has also published a case study highlighting breakthrough results from some of Wikia’s early efforts. With Krux, Wikia is able to harness the power of their considerable first-party [...] more...
ADOTAS – This summer, Forrester Research released an independent report on Data Management Platforms, “The DMP Is The Audience Intelligence Engine For Interactive Marketers.” In the report, Forrester defines a DMP as: “… a unified technology platform that intakes disparate first-, second-, and third-party data sets, provides normalization and segmentation [...] more...
ADOTAS – DMP: What is it? Why does it matter? And why should you care? There has been a lot of ink spilled about Data Management Platforms (DMP) this year, mostly coming from the technology and vendor perspective. Coming from a digital agency to the wild world of data and audience [...] more...
ADOTAS – “We’ve designed the BlueKai platform to make data utilization as easy as plugging into a socket and getting electricity,” claims BlueKai CEO Omar Tawokol in the company’s announcement about its acquisition of Seattle-based data analytics firm TrackSimple. By integrating TrackSimple’s reporting, analysis and prediction services into its data management [...] more...
BlueKai Enhances Data Management Platform With TrackSimple AcquisitionADOTAS – “We’ve designed the BlueKai platform to make data utilization as easy as plugging into a socket and getting [...] more...
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Video: Xbox Reveal, 5/21/13 May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft unveiled its next-generation Xbox today at a [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]
- New Solution to OpenX OnRamp Shutdown | Adcolt: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2013/02/update-malware-attack-permanently-shuts-down-openx-onramp/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... This entry was posted in Uncategorized
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]