NEW YORK, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Lotame, the world’s leading independent data management platform (DMP), today announced that it has secured $15 million in Series D funding. The round was led by Sozo Ventures and TrueBridge Capital Partners, with substantial participation from existing investors Battery Ventures, Emergence Capital Partners [...] more...
ADOTAS – Last year was marked by an influx of acquisitions in the ad tech world, a trend that can be largely attributed to the not-always-true notion that a new technology must be offering something innovative and unique to the marketplace, so it must be acquired to serve as a [...] more...
ADOTAS — With 2013 in our rear-view mirror, it is interesting to reflect on how much technology and customer behavior has shifted over the year and how these changes will further accelerate industry transformation in 2014. Running in tandem with technology and customer behavior are the practices that define marketing. [...] more...
NEW YORK, January 15, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Lotame, the data management platform (DMP) that helps publishers, marketers and agencies maximize the way they collect, organize, analyze and activate audience data, today announced its “Lotame Mobile DMP” suite, a new set of industry-leading solutions to help businesses manage audience data from [...] more...
ADOTAS – What’s on the horizon for 2014? DigitasLBi leaders across the globe recently offered their predictions for brands and agencies everywhere. From worldwide trends to local market-level predictions, see the insights that every global marketer needs to know: the social networks that will win (or fail), how mobile will [...] more...
NEEDHAM, Mass., December 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Visual IQ, the leading cross channel marketing attribution software provider and BlueKai, the only independent SaaS solution for marketing data management, analysis and activation, today announced that the companies have formalized their long-standing partnership to provide more robust, actionable data on the reach and effectiveness of [...] more...
CHICAGO, November 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) – BrightTag, one of the world’s leading marketing technology platforms, today announced a new $27 million round of funding led by Yahoo! JAPAN, which invested in the company after selecting BrightTag’s newly patented Fuse™ technology to power its breakthrough data management platform (DMP). Yahoo! JAPAN, the world’s 10th largest [...] more...
ADOTAS — “Programmatic.” Publishers have a love-hate relationship with this word. On the one hand, programmatic channels help sell unsold ad inventory. On the other hand, introducing third parties into online ad sales opens the door for potential data leakage (the collection and usage of consumer behavioral data without the website [...] more...
ADOTAS – The Email Carrier never rests. Here’s a sampling from our Inbox. Tommy Page (pictured), a former record-company executive and, most recently, publisher at Billboard, has joined Pandora in the new position of Vice President, Artist and Brand Partnerships, effective immediately. The hiring is a signpost to Pandora’s expansion into [...] more...
CUPERTINO, CALIF, April 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Just in time for the opening of the 2013 baseball season, BlueKai, the end-to-end SaaS solution for data management, analysis and activation, today announced a partnership with MLB Advanced Media, the interactive media and Internet company of Major League Baseball. As part of the [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]