ADOTAS — “The discipline of marketing is a science. As a science, it must be measured.” When I first read “The End of Marketing as We Know It” more than a decade ago, the words of legendary marketer and former Coca-Cola CMO Sergio Zyman had a huge impact on my view of marketing. In [...] more...
Slingshot™, a new campaign technology in SteelHouse’s cloud-based marketing platform, highlights the importance of sequenced, multi-channel campaigns and proves the performance of view-through attribution. LOS ANGELES, April 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – SteelHouse (www.SteelHouse.com), a data-driven marketing technology company, today announced the addition of Slingshot™ to its multi-channel marketing platform. Tests [...] more...
2013 is upon us and the media industry is booming. As you prepare to take the new year by storm there are several trends within the space that you should consider. Whether its where dollars are being spent or the impact of programmatic buying, changes are evident within the media [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 James Walker, CEO, Inadco “After years of spending a majority of their Display marketing budgets on generating demand, brand advertisers will start allocating an increasing percentage of their budgets towards capturing some of that demand by utilizing new and innovative solutions for [...] more...
Adknowledge CPM Email Advertising Showing ‘Google-Like’ ResultsKANSAS CITY, Mo., December 16, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge’s email channel, AdStation, has announced CPM-based pricing for email advertisers and [...] more...
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now! December 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This week’s video ad roundup is out of [...] more »
- Report: Fraudulent Web Traffic Tips the Scale in the United States December 20th 2013 NEW YORK CITY, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Solve Media issued [...] more »
- Are Tablets Taking Over? Study Says 55 Percent of Consumers Would Consider Replacing PC With Tablet December 20th 2013 NEW YORK, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adroit Digital today [...] more »
- The Year in Tweets: Love, Hate and Brands December 20th 2013 ADOTAS — A new report from NetBase that reveals what consumers [...] more »
- Research Study: Holiday Retail Tactics Breed Mistrust Among Millennails December 19th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s an opportunity for progressive retailers to [...] more »
- eXelate Expands Global Data Coverage Through Strategic Partnership With French Company SirData December 19th 2013 NEW YORK, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — eXelate, the leading [...] more »
- Do People Really Google ‘Google’? Check Out The Top Keyword Searches of 2013 December 19th 2013 ADOTAS — With December yet to be completed, the winners [...] more »
- Navigating The Wild West of Data Analytics: 6 Steps To Help You Get There December 20th 2013
- An Agency Perspective on Attribution December 19th 2013
- Leverage the Value of the Second-Screen Trend – Now and After the Holiday Shopping Season December 19th 2013
- Giving Up on Mobile? You’re Not Alone: What Brands Can Learn from Uber December 18th 2013
- Naughty or Nice: How the Big Man Assesses Your Holiday Display Campaigns December 18th 2013
- Reporting & Analytics
- Sr. Account Manager: Advertising client management
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Dick Bennett CEO: I'm sorry, but posting a "release" like this, and calling it "news", is just plain
- Aaron: We dont need local ads. Companies like fb,twitter, google try to survive because of ads.
- Adotas And Sahil Jain Sat Down And Talk About The Industry And Where It Is Headed | Adopsy: [...] Full story at: Adotas [...]
- Shiny Ads Automated Programmatic Platform For Publishers & Ad Buyers | Adopsy: [...] Full story at: Adotas [...]