ADOTAS — Krux’s third annual Cross Industry Study of web data collection activity reveals the significant extent that consumer data is “mined or used” by companies other than site owners at popular content, commerce and marketer websites. It also measures the “data leakage” associated with social media/sharing widgets. Study highlights include: Data collection [...] more...
The most accurate demographic data available results in 1.8X lift in on-target performance NEW YORK, April 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Better data accuracy generates up to a 1.8X lift in on-target campaign performance due to a recent data refinement process developed by eXelate, the smart data company that powers smarter digital marketing [...] more...
ADOTAS – As we think of new goals and new strategies, it’s important to consider all avenues to new business opportunities. Your company may have a solid handle on this challenge or it may be struggling to keep up. Whatever your particular case may be, there’s always opportunities if you [...] more...
John Kottcamp, Chief Strategy & Marketing Officer, Tahzoo: “The evolution from multi-channel to omni-channel marketing. Expectations are for a connected experience that not only moves from device to device, but is relevant within the context of a very limited attention span. “Differentiated experiences driven through the next generation of personalization. With the advance [...] more...
ADOTAS – With RTB being regarded as increasingly viable and desirable for buying media, it’s sneaking its way into just about any industry conference or deep discussion about where digital advertising is going. But a new report from consumer data solutions provider Krux underlines one striking side effect: The number [...] more...
ADOTAS – Ask any digital marketer, IT pro, web analyst, publisher or service provider how they feel about tags. Their answers will likely range from slight annoyance to resounding disgust, depending on the day, project, team, campaign or initiative. Aside from tag management system (TMS) providers, nobody in the digital marketing business seems to [...] more...
ADOTAS – Mark your calendars: On Tuesday, Oct. 11, Federal Trade Commission Chairman Jon Leibowitz will be delivering the keynote speech at “Yes, They Really Know It’s You: The Digital Collection of Personal Information From Consumers and Citizens,” an event promoting the release of a new study that promises to [...] more...
ADOTAS – Batten the hatches, Facebook! Apparently hacker collective Anonymous — which rapped up all kinds of media attention last year for DDoS attacks on the websites of MasterCard, PayPal, Amazon and others — wants to make sure the social network remembers, remembers the fifth of November. That’s the [...] more...
ADOTAS – I’ve often railed against The Wall Street Journal’s hyper-paranoid “What They Know” series, and while the latest entry on data-sharing through mobile apps includes the hysterical rhetoric — lines like “These phones don’t keep secrets” make me think I’m watching the local news — that I’ve grown to [...] more...
ADOTAS – Has online data collection and tracking gotten out of control? Brandt Dainow argued so much in an excellent column last week, and some new research from Krux Digital nearly rips my jaw off: studying data collection across top the 50 ad-supported websites in the U.S., Krux recorded an [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Might Have Been Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- RealityMine Acquires USA TouchPoints December 5th 2013 MANCHESTER, U.K., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) — RealityMine, a leading [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]
- How to improve your website's SEO - Business Record |: [...] the sites don't really …The 10 Most Cringe-Worthy SEO Myths Ever ToldBusiness 2 CommunityBig