ADOTAS — Krux’s third annual Cross Industry Study of web data collection activity reveals the significant extent that consumer data is “mined or used” by companies other than site owners at popular content, commerce and marketer websites. It also measures the “data leakage” associated with social media/sharing widgets. Study highlights include: Data collection [...] more...
The most accurate demographic data available results in 1.8X lift in on-target performance NEW YORK, April 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Better data accuracy generates up to a 1.8X lift in on-target campaign performance due to a recent data refinement process developed by eXelate, the smart data company that powers smarter digital marketing [...] more...
ADOTAS – As we think of new goals and new strategies, it’s important to consider all avenues to new business opportunities. Your company may have a solid handle on this challenge or it may be struggling to keep up. Whatever your particular case may be, there’s always opportunities if you [...] more...
John Kottcamp, Chief Strategy & Marketing Officer, Tahzoo: “The evolution from multi-channel to omni-channel marketing. Expectations are for a connected experience that not only moves from device to device, but is relevant within the context of a very limited attention span. “Differentiated experiences driven through the next generation of personalization. With the advance [...] more...
ADOTAS – With RTB being regarded as increasingly viable and desirable for buying media, it’s sneaking its way into just about any industry conference or deep discussion about where digital advertising is going. But a new report from consumer data solutions provider Krux underlines one striking side effect: The number [...] more...
ADOTAS – Ask any digital marketer, IT pro, web analyst, publisher or service provider how they feel about tags. Their answers will likely range from slight annoyance to resounding disgust, depending on the day, project, team, campaign or initiative. Aside from tag management system (TMS) providers, nobody in the digital marketing business seems to [...] more...
ADOTAS – Mark your calendars: On Tuesday, Oct. 11, Federal Trade Commission Chairman Jon Leibowitz will be delivering the keynote speech at “Yes, They Really Know It’s You: The Digital Collection of Personal Information From Consumers and Citizens,” an event promoting the release of a new study that promises to [...] more...
ADOTAS – Batten the hatches, Facebook! Apparently hacker collective Anonymous — which rapped up all kinds of media attention last year for DDoS attacks on the websites of MasterCard, PayPal, Amazon and others — wants to make sure the social network remembers, remembers the fifth of November. That’s the [...] more...
ADOTAS – I’ve often railed against The Wall Street Journal’s hyper-paranoid “What They Know” series, and while the latest entry on data-sharing through mobile apps includes the hysterical rhetoric — lines like “These phones don’t keep secrets” make me think I’m watching the local news — that I’ve grown to [...] more...
ADOTAS – Has online data collection and tracking gotten out of control? Brandt Dainow argued so much in an excellent column last week, and some new research from Krux Digital nearly rips my jaw off: studying data collection across top the 50 ad-supported websites in the U.S., Krux recorded an [...] more...
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s no secret that mobile commerce is on [...] more »
- Larissa’s Picks to Click: PBS’ Digital Triumph, Promoted Ads, Brands on the ‘Vine’ June 18th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Mediasmith Taps Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server for Mobile/Tablet Advertising June 18th 2013 NEW YORK, June 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Medialets, the essential [...] more »
- Breaking: VivaKi and Mass Relevance Announce Partnership June 17th 2013 AUSTIN, TX, June 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – VivaKi, a global [...] more »
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Once upon a time, and not so long [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Cookies Dominate on Desktop June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — In last week’s Voter Booth, we asked our [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013
- Facebook Unveils #Hashtag Strategies for Advertisers June 17th 2013
- Can Programmatic Buying Save Traditional Media? June 14th 2013
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Adviso
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- Raj Chauhan: Programmatic is expanding in the online world to guaranteed buys. Adslot is building a