NEW YORK, February 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Signaling the close of the sale of its TV distribution assets to Extreme Reach for $485 million plus cash and working capital from DG’s television business, DG has spun off its online business into a new online company named Sizmek Inc. (NASDAQ: SZMK), [...] more...
ADOTAS – Tealium, a leader in enterprise tag management and digital data distribution platforms, has put together the predictions for 2014: Predictions Cloud technology = empowered marketers: Digital marketers will reduce their reliance on IT departments thanks to new cloud-based technologies that empower marketers to manage their own solutions and launch more revenue-generating campaigns [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on Feb. 6, 2013, placed at No. 18 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – For decades, the marketing industry has been dominated by the creative disciplines. Customer Experience has focused on creative professionals producing high-impact visual presentations that grab and [...] more...
ADOTAS – Data analytics are top of mind amidst the increasing pressures of big data: from the proliferation of mobile devices and social media channels to the explosion of non-human devices and machine-generated data. According to Forrester Research’s “The State of Digital Customer Experience Technology,” nearly 60% of professionals are [...] more...
NEW YORK, October 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today at The Pivot Conference, Anametrix, the first cloud-based, real-time marketing analytics platform, introduced Anametrix for News and Entertainment Media. Optimized for multi-platform media and publishing companies, Anametrix offers news and entertainment media real-time decision-support by connecting web, social and media-specific reference sources, [...] more...
ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been new. The idea has been around for a while, yet most many companies who tried to set up a lead exchange have failed. This has made many people skeptical and suspicious of the idea of a lead marketplace. However, looking [...] more...
CUPERTINO, CALIF, April 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Just in time for the opening of the 2013 baseball season, BlueKai, the end-to-end SaaS solution for data management, analysis and activation, today announced a partnership with MLB Advanced Media, the interactive media and Internet company of Major League Baseball. As part of the [...] more...
ADOTAS – The Yin and the Yang, The Artist and The Scientist, Venus and Mars. Any one of those descriptors can be aptly applied to the marketing industry’s newest odd couple: the data scientist and the creative director. Long inhabiting different ecosystems, data and creative can now be found coupling [...] more...
The five-day South by Southwest Interactive Festival (SXSWi) kicks off this weekend in Austin, TX. The festival’s organizers promise a full schedule of “compelling presentations from the brightest minds in emerging technology, scores of exciting networking events hosted by industry leaders, the SXSW Trade Show and an unbeatable lineup of special [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: As science and technology play an increasingly important role in brand marketing, those who fear technology run the risk of falling behind. Recognizing this dilemma, a growing number of entrepreneurs are developing products and platforms designed to simplify many of the required processes, enabling those who aren’t technically [...] more...
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- Facebook’s Atlas Solutions Partners with Cross-Screen Ad Platform Innovid March 5th 2014 ADOTAS — Tablets, smartphones, laptops are all competing for people’s [...] more »
- LinkedIn Introduces Sponsored InMail on Mobile March 5th 2014 ADOTAS – LinkedIn expanded its mobile ad offering today with the [...] more »
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- 3 Signs Your Marketing Program is Failing March 4th 2014
- Start Your Engines: A Sneak Peek at SXSW 2014 March 4th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] on a Smartphone, You'll Probably Finish on a LaptopDisney Interactive Lays Off 700 WorkersSpotlight
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] for Quvenzhane Wallis in First 'Annie' TrailerFacebook Cracks Down on Illegal Gun PostsTwelvefold Introduces
- Tyler Burke: Nice article Patrica, and your right 2014 will need more engaging content that can be
- #DailyDigital Quick! Somebody Buy Someone! Anything! | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] It’s Alive! Facebook’s Atlas Ad Server Adds Rich Media API Program I don’t really