For many online consumers, it’s hard to imagine the time before user ratings and comments. How else would we know how a particular pair of running shoes fits or how a certain movie or recipe went over among our trusted cohorts? Today’s ubiquitous social collaboration tools inject new insight and [...] more...
Establishing a system for storing, managing and distributing logos, photos, audio, video, design files and other digital assets to clients is probably the least sexy aspect of creative work. However, agencies that fail to get the right assets to clients on time, every time, face losing accounts in a digitally driven [...] more...
ADOTAS - Nielsen reports that 55%of U.S. consumers that bought a phone in the last three months bought a smartphone, meaning that the souped-up mobile devices are being purchased more than their less-fancy feature-phone cousins Kantar Media has broken into Europe with analytics offering Compete. According to Horace Dediu at Asymco, the average iOS [...] more...
ADOTAS – A long time ago — in what now seems like it must have been a galaxy far, far away — small and midsized business owners could get away with ignoring the Internet and social media. Without a website or a Facebook profile, they could still find success. They [...] more...
ADOTAS – You may remember in the early days of “Saturday Night Live,” the comedy classic spoofed a real commercial showing two cast members arguing over whether the canned product they were holding was a floor wax or a dessert topping. After about 10 seconds of animosity, a chuckling Chevy [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that