AFAIK: SpotXchange, Federated Media, DG Media Mind, The Weather Company, Viralheat, Integral Ad Science, Tealium, Dailybreak, Undertone, Yieldex
Here’s what cropped up on our virtual radar this week: SpotXchange, which bills itself as the largest global marketplace of digital video ad inventory, has experienced explosive growth in its video RTB marketplace as the platform saw 10 times the revenue growth and a 596% increase in global bid requests from 2011 [...] more...
Here’s what’s blowin’ in the digital wind today: Rockbridge Growth Equity has acquired Triad Retail Media, a 300-person agency headquartered in Tampa, Florida. Triad creates programs that enable brands to advertise contextually on highly trafficked retail websites such as Walmart, Sam’s Club, eBay, Toys “R” Us and CVS. The agency [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 John Federman, CEO, Dailybreak “Brands who invested in social media with a desire to create participation at scale will begin to look to quantify a return on their investment.” “Creating social engagement and participation will become a significant part of every comprehensive media [...] more...
BOSTON (December 4, 2012) – Dailybreak, the digital launchpad for products, campaigns and contests, tailored to drive rapid participation at scale, today announced the expansion of its executive team by hiring Wayne Silverman (pictured) as Chief Revenue Officer. Silverman brings over 20 years of experience managing sales, marketing, and business [...] more...
BOSTON (November 28, 2012) – Dailybreak, the digital launchpad for products, campaigns and contests, tailored to drive rapid participation at scale, today announced a partnership with Chevrolet for a “Home for the Holidays” campaign. Through Dailybreak’s unique Challenge engagement unit, Chevy is giving a holiday gift of a brand new [...] more...
Quick Bite: Engagement marketing campaigns are by their very nature consumer-initiated, but too often this sort of campaign lacks results. In years past, dozens of vendors and platforms addressed the need for engagement by offering tools to structure a campaign, market to an audience, and measure results. Campaigns like video upload contests [...] more...
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use