DM CONFIDENTIAL – Last week, we had one of those best of times, worst of times moments when looking at Groupon vs. Instagram. Both are high-flying companies, having gone from inception to a billion-dollar valuation in less than two years. One just sold their business; the other has watched its [...] more...
JAY WEINTRAUB - Expect in the next couple of weeks to hear of at least one major change in the deal space that will signal very clearly the deep consolidation to come. (And, it has nothing to do with the recent update that Groupon will soon begin its roadshow looking [...] more...
JAY WEINTRAUB – Web guys like me have been evaluating internet traffic for years. I’m on the wrong side of 30 by some investors’ criteria, but on the right side of that number to recall what happened in the early days of web advertising and the issues that could potentially [...] more...
JAYWEINTRAUB – Last week, Facebook made a rather unexpected announcement – that it was killing off its daily deal business. The easy and more salacious conclusion suggested a fault with the deal model. If it was a good business (model), then Facebook would have stuck to it. Right? Maybe, but probably not. It [...] more...
JAY WEINTRAUB – Mobile doesn’t work like the web. Today, I spoke with KimaLabs, ex-Amazon guys and makers of some cool mobile commerce apps. They’ve been thinking about and operating in mobile a lot longer than I have and explained that mobile is a much more ADD user experience. It’s all [...] more...
JAY WEINTRAUB – Addressing the obvious unspoken question first – I have an absolute positive bias towards the deal space. I do run the daily deal conference, so were it to die as some of its more vocal critics would prefer, that would put a crimp in my plans for marketing technology [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s