SAN JOSE, CA., September 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – AdTruth, the global leader in securing digital relationships, and Evidon, the leading marketing intelligence company, today announced a technology partnership that will enable greater consumer control over in-app privacy on mobile devices. “Ad Control” is a key element of EvidonInForm Mobile, which enables consumers to opt-out of in-appor cross-app [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Lou Mastria, Executive Director, DAA “2012 was the year that the DAA Industry Self-Regulatory Program became the standard for responsible data use for intelligent online advertising. We see this expanding on three fronts in 2013. 1: Globally, Canada will join the list of countries implementing [...] more...
October 2, 2012 Jeff Jaffe, Chief Executive Officer Tim Berners-Lee, Director W3CIMIT 32 Vassar Street Room 32-G515 Cambridge, MA 02139 USA Dear Messrs. Jaffe and Berners-Lee: The Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) is writing to express strong opposition to the current posturing of the W3C’s effort to establish a “do-not-track” standard. On September 21, 2012, the Tracking Protection Working [...] more...
SAN DIEGO (September 25, 2012) – Tealium, the leader in enterprise tag management, today announced the launch of Digital Velocity™ 2013, the industry’s largest tag management user conference. The event is scheduled for January 23-25, 2013, at the Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, and will feature top tier speakers, hands-on tag [...] more...
ADOTAS – Although more or less protected from the nearly 100-degree (F) heat baking Manhattan outside the very air-conditioned Crowne Plaza Hotel, yesterday’s IAB (Interactive Advertising Bureau) Marketplace — Advertising Technology conference heated up in a figurative sense for a bit as IAB senior vice president and general counsel Mike Zaneis [...] more...
ADOTAS – Say you’re a digital analytics pro. You perform tasks that are essential to helping the online ad industry understand which of its efforts have an effect, tasks that are so complex, hardly anyone who you run into in the supermarket can understand what you do, exactly. Say you [...] more...
ADOTAS – The most pressing compliance issue facing the online advertising industry today is ad privacy — how to communicate targeting practices to consumers and offer opt-out choices, thereby increasing ad relevancy and benefiting consumers, advertisers and publishers. It has been about a year since an industry coalition, consisting of the [...] more...
ADOTAS – For Halloween, I was thinking the scariest thing I could dress up as would be a third-party online data collector. I mean, what is more horrifying than a member of the cyberazzi? I figure I could go to cafés and spy on what sites Internet users are browsing, conspicuously taking [...] more...
ADOTAS – Shelter the children — opt-out fever has hit the nation! Evidon, which powers the Digital Advertising Alliance’s OBA self-regulatory program, announced that 500,000 browsers have opted out of behavioral targeting via the Ad Choices icon (which feels like it has been renamed about 50 times in the last [...] more...
ADOTAS – A few hours before Microsoft unveiled Internet Explorer 9 Release Candidate in a typically garish production at San Francisco’s Hang Art Gallery, I sat in a booth at the back of a reasonably-sized Cafe Metro in NYC midtown, sipping coffee and discussing the innards of IE9′s Tracking Protection [...] more...
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]