1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Anna Bager, VP and GM, IAB Mobile Marketing Center of Excellence Video on mobile is exploding: “Figuring out the best, most effective advertising models and making sure existing IAB standards like the V-SUITE work well on different mobile devices will help keep [...] more...
‘Twas the week after Thanksgiving, and all through the land On Facebook they chatted, and made shopping plans Of sales at Target, Best Buy and Walmart - Look online for deals and fill up that cart! The gadgets they covet: iPhone, iPad, and SIII. Get great deals today, then share on your feed! Black Friday through [...] more...
Holiday shopping can be brutal, but this year, millions of shoppers elected to circumvent the mall, breaking out their mobile phones instead. This year, Black Friday and Cyber Monday still proved to be high-transaction days of the year where most companies were able to sneak their way into the black [...] more...
Mobiquity Study: Apple, Best Buy and Kohl’s Deliver the Most Satisfactory Mobile Shopping Experiences
BOSTON (December 12, 2012) – While Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2012 proved that mobile commerce is growing steadily, new research reveals that the top 20 brick-and-mortar retail brands still fall short of consumers’ expectations for fast, well-designed and functional mobile apps and websites. “The Mobile Shopping Satisfaction Report,” an [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO (December 7, 2012)– Kenshoo (www.Kenshoo.com), the global leader in premium digital marketing technology, today unveiled the Kenshoo 2012 U.S. Online Retail Holiday Shopping Report: Early Edition. The free report provides actionable insights for advertisers and documents the growing role of mobile search, superior performance of Google Product Listing [...] more...
Taykey recently analyzed the social conversation happening around holiday shopping (retailers, promotions, products). Below is a spreadsheet (click repeatedly to enlarge) that shows names of various retailers who had a significant volume of activity, and underneath, the top other terms associated with those retailers. A few interesting nuggets: Many of the terms associated [...] more...
Top U.S. Retail Search Marketers Increase Thanksgiving Day Sales 65% Year-Over-Year, Spend 51% More on Cyber Monday
SAN FRANCISCO (November 28, 2012) – Kenshoo (www.Kenshoo.com), the global leader in premium digital marketing technology, today unveiled performance data for U.S. retail search engine marketing programs during the holiday season to date. Online sales revenue driven by search marketing for the period beginning November 1 and ending November 26 [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO (November 27, 2012) – In the battle for revenue online, retailers increased search advertising spend 59 percent on Thanksgiving Day 2012, compared to 2011. Across the five popular shopping days from Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday, cost-per-click (CPC) also skyrocketed 20 percent higher than 2011, as competition for search terms among retailers [...] more...
Whether you like it or not, it’s that time of the year again and retailers are working overtime to get their online campaigns and online channels ready for the onslaught of expected shoppers this Cyber Monday. This year, brands predict that people will be completing a majority of their holiday [...] more...
For many consumers, the holiday season came early this year, as the iPhone 5 was released and sold more than five million units in the first three days. The release is important to marketers as well, as the larger screen means that there is more real estate for immersive creative [...] more...
An Interview with Jasper Mullarney, VP of Direct Response Advertising, AdknowledgeADOTAS — Industry Veteran Jasper Mullarney is Vice President of Direct Response for Adknowledge, the fourth-largest digital marketplace behind only [...] more...
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Yesterday, just prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing [...] more »
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — The potential of mobile advertising is huge. And [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] most popular article of the day was our live #XboxReveal Twitter feed, which ran
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed by
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing the Xbox One, we posted the results of