ADOTAS – How do good-looking Olympians, CTRs and Manhattan real estate come together? Well, let’s take a step back first, review the basics and get to the real issues faced by web publishers, which is what the connection is really all about. So where to start? It all begins with [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on January 14, 2013, placed at No. 9 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – Within the industry, so many of us are still holding onto stale weights and measures that may be great for beefing up agency campaign reports, but [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on January 4, 2013, placed at No. 10 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – Social media ad spending is on the rise, with BIA/Kelsey projecting that social media ad spending will reach $9.8 billion by 2016, representing an annual growth [...] more...
ADOTAS – Video is no longer just a lean-back experience. With the touch-heavy world of mobile devices, video is becoming more of a lean-forward, interactive experience. Digital video can support user interaction through gestures, voice, touch and clicks, and brands in the know are implementing Interactive Video (IV) projects into [...] more...
SAN JOSE, October 28, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Adobe (Nasdaq: ADBE) today released its first annual Social Media Intelligence report examining paid, earned and owned social media trends. Key findings of the Adobe Digital Index report show Twitter and Pinterest with the biggest, year-over-year (YoY) jump in revenue per visitor (RPV) [...] more...
ADOTAS — The wide-reaching popularity of games such as Candy Crush Saga or Dream Pet Link, alongside the rapid growth of tablets and smartphones, have ensured that gaming is now everywhere and very much part of our everyday lives. As a result, the advertising that accompanies these games is proving [...] more...
ADOTAS — Online video advertising is rising at an unprecedented rate, and not just because services like Hulu and Netflix are enabling streaming entertainment online. Video advertising is taking off because brand managers are realizing the positive impact that video can have on their ability to attract and engage with [...] more...
ADOTAS — As the digital media and advertising marketplace continues to evolve, tablet and mobile media have taken center stage. It’s no secret that consumer behavior typically drives the media industry. Media consumption from tablet devices continues to explode, mostly at the expense of desktop/PC time spent. Much has been made [...] more...
ADOTAS — In a programmatic world plagued with banner blindness, annoyance, click fraud and viewability issues, in-game advertising is emerging to be the exception to legacy digital ad formats. Not since television have brand messages been as engaging, impactful and visual to consumers. More importantly, as in-game advertising continues to [...] more...
ADOTAS — With one year as a public company fully under its belt, Facebook was once again the talk of the town. We’ll leave the stock price analysis to financial pundits; digital marketers want to know how the ads are performing. According to a data analysis by Marin Software comparing Q1 [...] more...
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]