ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some cases, heated — of late. The goal of this survey is to learn how advertisers are currently measuring the success of their display advertising and how they are planning for [...] more...
CHICAGO and LAS VEGAS. April 16, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Information Resources, Inc. (IRI), a leading provider of innovative solutions and services for CPG and retail and over-the-counter healthcare companies, has joined forces with BlueKai, a leading complete enterprise data activation platform. The collaboration has resulted in a new direct-to-consumer digital [...] more...
LAS VEGAS (ADOTAS) — At the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) conference, Adobe Systems Incorporated (Nasdaq: ADBE) today announced the general availability of Adobe® Primetime (formerly “Project Primetime”), the industry’s most advanced TV publishing and monetization platform for programmers and pay TV service providers. The company also announced technology collaborations with [...] more...
Top digital media and advertising executives were recently put in the hot seat and grilled on the future of mobile, tech, advertising, and entrepreneurship as part of an exclusive interview series called Tap Talks. Tapad heard from Eric Hippeau (pictured, Lerer Ventures), Paul Gelb (MoPub, formerly at Razorfish), Jeremy Arnon (Google), David Pakman (Venrock Ventures) and [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Sean O’Neal, Global CMO, Mail Online “Native Advertising will become a standard line item in the online media RFP. Brands continue to become publishers in their own right, and will seek to integrate their marketing messages seamlessly within high-quality publisher content. Well executed Native [...] more...
ADOTAS – Digital signage has always held the promise of dynamic, customizable, interactive campaigns. But the implementation of that promise lags behind. Technology exists today that can allow major brands to engage their customers and enhance their experience through interactivity. By actively engaging viewers, digital signage network operators and venue owners increase tolerance of [...] more...
ADOTAS - It’s something that is exclaimed fairly often around digital advertising companies: “Digital is not TV!” This seems pretty straightforward, and would be a good segue into a conversation that illuminates the respective strengths of the mediums. But if you listen closely to the arguments we make next, it [...] more...
ADOTAS – The Online Publishers Association released its second “Portrait of Today’s Tablet User” report yesterday, intending to explain something about who tablet users are, how they’re using their tablets, what content they’re choosing to pay for, what they’re spending money on via their tablets and how, and their attitudes [...] more...
ADOTAS - Someone at a recent conference Tweeted a link to an article explaining the difference between attribution and optimization as it pertains to paid search and online marketing. I am unsure what one has to do with the other, but I am guessing that some people are using the [...] more...
GRAPHICMAIL - Today, you may still be wondering why a company that has built its communications program on email should move its resources into social and also mobile marketing. For starters, just ask yourself the following question: Is everyone you want to reach already on your email list? And if they are, are [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s