ADOTAS – Every year, the Super Bowl showcases the top two NFL teams and determines bragging rights for the season. But as compelling as the latest matchup is, it’s not the only game in town. The Super Bowl is a championship of sorts for advertisers too: It’s the one time [...] more...
SANTA MONICA. Calif., January 22, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Adconion Direct, a global leader in cross channel digital advertising across display, video, mobile, email and social, today announced Nathan Jokinen has joined the company as Vice President of Strategic Development. Prior to joining Adconion Direct, Nathan spent nearly a decade in [...] more...
ADOTAS – If 2013 was (finally) the year of mobile advertising, 2014 will be the death of it. Not because the importance of mobile will diminish. Rather, it will become so vital to marketers that the idea of planning mobile in a silo will quickly seem dated. Consumers already move freely between [...] more...
NEEDHAM, Mass., December 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Visual IQ, the leading cross channel marketing attribution software provider and BlueKai, the only independent SaaS solution for marketing data management, analysis and activation, today announced that the companies have formalized their long-standing partnership to provide more robust, actionable data on the reach and effectiveness of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Consumer media consumption is on the rise, and the way people access media is evolving quickly and in complex ways. One example is the second-screen phenomenon, where people simultaneously use TVs, tablets and smartphones. There are more media sources than ever, with consumers downloading and streaming content from [...] more...
ADOTAS — Consumers receive an endless amount of input when considering even the most mundane purchase. Pre-roll ads, display ads, email, search results, Facebook posts, TV ads, billboards and more. All of these interactions influence their buying decisions — but to what degree? Fractional attribution models are useless unless you [...] more...
ADOTAS – Online advertising is a different beast from its television and print counterparts. Display ads can be tracked and measured online, but to date, there isn’t a clear, universal metric to help marketers track effectiveness across all channels including desktop, tablet and mobile platforms. Today, online advertisers have the ability [...] more...
AUSTIN, TX, June 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – VivaKi, a global leader in digital advertising solutions, and Mass Relevance, the technology leader in social curation and integration, today announced a strategic partnership to drive paid media ROI through engaging, interactive social experiences. The partnership will give all Publicis Groupe agencies access to [...] more...
CHICAGO and LAS VEGAS. April 16, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Information Resources, Inc. (IRI), a leading provider of innovative solutions and services for CPG and retail and over-the-counter healthcare companies, has joined forces with BlueKai, a leading complete enterprise data activation platform. The collaboration has resulted in a new direct-to-consumer digital [...] more...
LAS VEGAS (ADOTAS) — At the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) conference, Adobe Systems Incorporated (Nasdaq: ADBE) today announced the general availability of Adobe® Primetime (formerly “Project Primetime”), the industry’s most advanced TV publishing and monetization platform for programmers and pay TV service providers. The company also announced technology collaborations with [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- 3 Signs Your Marketing Program is Failing March 4th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] on a Smartphone, You'll Probably Finish on a LaptopDisney Interactive Lays Off 700 WorkersSpotlight