SAN FRANCISCO,February 4, 2014 (ADOTAS)–Today LiveRamp, the leading data onboarder enabling marketers to connect their customer databases into every marketing application, announced that its agenda for the upcoming RampUp 2014 is now set and promises to cover many critical issues that will impact Chief Marketing Officers in the near future. [...] more...
ADOTAS – Device proliferation is changing the way we access and view media, with consumers increasingly likely to use a smartphone or tablet as a second screen while viewing content on TV or online. A Time Warner study highlighted by Adweek shows that multitasking via second screens during TV viewing [...] more...
ADOTAS – We roll our eyes and leave the room when the Grammy Award-winning rapper spends his 90 seconds of mic time at the Kodak Theater thanking everyone from his parents to his Little League baseball coach to Jesus. Digital marketers, however, could take a cue from 50 Cent. In the [...] more...
NEWTON, MASS. and TWICKENHAM, UK (December 18, 2012) – Conversational marketing technology provider Neolane announced enhancements to Neolane Social Marketing, an application in Neolane’s marketing technology platform. Now marketers can take advantage of Facebook’s Open Graph to obtain real-time customer information and integrate it directly into their marketing database. These unique capabilities allow brands [...] more...
NEW YORK (October 8, 2012) – IgnitionOne, the global leader in digital marketing solutions, has appointed Chris Knoch as U.S. Vice President of Sales. Most recently Chris was Global Vice President of Client Services at Kenshoo Social. Chris was one of the earliest employees of SearchIgnite (now IgnitionOne) and [...] more...
Responsys, Inc. (Nasdaq:MKTG), a leading provider of email and cross-channel marketing solutions, today announced the release of its fourth annual Email Design Look Book, which spotlights twenty email marketing designs from brands around the world that are setting the standard for excellence in layout, design, copywriting, personalization and automation of [...] more...
ADOTAS - It’s no secret that the world of retail is in the midst of extensive changes. Most of these changes are a result of the newly claimed power that consumers now hold in the buying process. Gone are the days when branding executives create positioning for their products and [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]