ADOTAS – 2013 was an exciting year in the digital marketing world as a whole and in the B2B space in particular. This was the year that automation truly came to the forefront as a vital element of media buying and selling, and it became inarguably clear that big data [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on Feb. 6, 2013, placed at No. 18 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – For decades, the marketing industry has been dominated by the creative disciplines. Customer Experience has focused on creative professionals producing high-impact visual presentations that grab and [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on April 16, 2013, placed at No. 20 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS — Today we are in a transition in the way we work and the tools we use to work. Since the introduction of the iPhone in 2007, [...] more...
Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands
SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers now have a new way of driving intelligent digital marketing campaigns using CRM and purchase history data through the powerful combination of Rakuten MediaForge’s retargeting and display platform and LiveRamp’s proven data onboarding technology. more...
SILICON SLOPES, Utah, November 14, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Data is the lifeblood of marketing, yet marketers are extremely frustrated with their business information. There is a growing disconnect between what marketers want and need from their data and what they are actually getting, according to a new report by Domo, [...] more...
ADOTAS — Today, Adchemy announced that it has sold its customer-acquisition division, Actions, to XL Marketing. Since Adchemy introduced its paid search software earlier this year, market reception for its ability to help online brands scale their ecommerce revenue acquisition has been overwhelmingly positive. Currently, eight of the top fifty retailers on the IR500 [...] more...
MONTREAL, October 24, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Acquisio, the award-winning performance media platform and leading provider of technology for marketers and agencies buying ads on any online channel, today announced the launch of the Acquisio Call Tracking Program, a technology partnership program designed to help SEM agencies, resellers and Channel Partners track, [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO, October 21, 2013 (ADOTAS) – InsideView(R), Inc., today announced that it has entered into a strategic OEM agreement with Microsoft whereby InsideView for Sales(TM) will be integrated into Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online. Through the agreement, InsideView for Sales will be available to all users of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, [...] more...
ATLANTA, October 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — SilverpopTM today announces the launch of Revenue Analytics. This new application gives marketers a simple, out-of-the-box solution for measuring how much revenue their marketing activities are generating. Designed for the needs of B2B marketers, Revenue Analytics ties together all marketing activities generated by Silverpop with [...] more...
PASADENA, October 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) — DMI Music and Media Solutions, the premier provider of comprehensive music marketing and branding solutions, today unveiled Engine 1 Music, its latest technology product connecting brands with consumers through the emotional power of music. With Engine 1 Music, companies can include a music playlist in [...] more...
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use