ADOTAS – Some things never seem to change. Year after year, Site Retargeting remains the mainstay of real-time media buying. Chango estimates that almost 50% of all RTB spend is still on Site Retargeting. So, you’d think we would have figured out how to do it right by now. But [...] more...
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. (NYSE:YUME), a leading provider of digital video brand advertising solutions, in collaboration with Frank N. Magid Associates, Inc. and Razorfish, shed light on the connected TV (CTV) consumer experience, through an extensive, in-person focus group research study. Conversations with consumers [...] more...
ADOTAS – My digital marketing agency, DigitalMarketing.com, is a leading indicator of how the economy is doing. Businesses tend to invest the most in their digital presence when they’re confident that the economy is strong. In the first quarter of 2014, we’ve seen a 300% increase in sales so far, [...] more...
ADOTAS – This year, a 30-second spot during Super Bowl XLVIII will cost about $4 million. Even for mega-brands, deciding to spend millions of dollars for one ad is not an easy decision – especially since the stakes are so high. A well-received Super Bowl ad will deliver lasting brand lift [...] more...
NEW YORK, January 22, 2014 (ADOTAS) – The results of an in-depth special report examining the critical need for an automated solution to the problems of scalability and lack of diversity in display ad creative chronicle the rise of programmatic, highlighting how it has enabled the media buying side of [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on Feb. 6, 2013, placed at No. 18 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – For decades, the marketing industry has been dominated by the creative disciplines. Customer Experience has focused on creative professionals producing high-impact visual presentations that grab and [...] more...
ADOTAS — Consumers receive an endless amount of input when considering even the most mundane purchase. Pre-roll ads, display ads, email, search results, Facebook posts, TV ads, billboards and more. All of these interactions influence their buying decisions — but to what degree? Fractional attribution models are useless unless you [...] more...
ADOTAS – In the opening keynote at ad:tech San Francisco today, AOL CEO Tim Armstrong discussed the rise of programmatic advertising and its role in shaping the future of the industry. As this automated, technological approach to the art of advertising takes the steering wheel, it is forcing a compression [...] more...
ADOTAS – The Yin and the Yang, The Artist and The Scientist, Venus and Mars. Any one of those descriptors can be aptly applied to the marketing industry’s newest odd couple: the data scientist and the creative director. Long inhabiting different ecosystems, data and creative can now be found coupling [...] more...
The moment of truth isn’t when they click on your ad or even when they randomly land on your website. It’s when your call to action makes a promise and your brand either fulfills that promise — or not. Research confirms that online visitors make the decision to stay on a [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]