ADOTAS — With December yet to be completed, the winners for top keyword searches of 2013 have become clear, according to Millward Brown Digital. And interestingly they are all for sites whose names form their URL. In other words, people conducted searches for sites that they could have easily just typed [...] more...
A new study reveals that retail web sites are dominating paid search advertising on Google.com, with amazon.com taking the lead as both the most visible retail advertiser and also the retail brand most likely to be seen in organic search results. The findings come from a study by search and social analytics [...] more...
Facebook is moving to position itself as the hub of all interest-based communities (Pinterest, Spotify, Foodspotting, and Goodreads for example) with its OpenGraph platform. The people we follow in these networks are not necessarily our friends, but people whose content ‘interests’ us. At the end of the day, all these [...] more...
ADOTAS – Michael Jackson lived on as king of the most-searched online terms this year, but it seems mobile users of voice search had less stars in their eyes — they wanted videos. Vlingo, a startup that builds mobile voice apps used by 3 million people on myriad devices, reported that [...] more...
ADOTAS – As 2009 curls up into a tiny ball and disappears into infinity, the “best-of” lists are rolling in. Being a snotty indie-rock musician, I gravitate toward snotty indie-rock sites, all of which predictably have the same albums on top — Animal Collective and Grizzly Bear, both of which [...] more...
ADOTAS – Though we often fantasize about Craigslist going all Chuck Bronson in “Death Wish” and taking the law into its own hands, in reality we have to settle for the online directory company filing lawsuits against its mortal enemies — the spammers. Craigslist dropped off four suits in the clerk’s [...] more...
ADOTAS — If an online company was described as one that is innovation averse, publishes no account of its income or expenses, sometimes has sections rendered useless by spam and a “flag help” forum that makes fun of users, would you think that it would survive long? Chances are you would [...] more...
ADOTAS – The “erotic services” ads on Craigslist are going to be whipped into shape, the company said. The online classifieds shop came to an agreement with 40 state attorneys general and agreed to soften the tone of the listings, which are often used by prostitutes and sex companies to [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s been a busy morning at eBay HQ. It laid off 10% of its workforce (about 1,000 full-timers in addition to hundreds of temps) and snapped up Bill Me Later for $945 million and Danish shops Den Bla Avis and BilBasen for a total of $390 million. Bill Me [...] more...
Many marketing professionals are used to significant marketing campaigns. From full page ads to online micro-sties, integrated marketing approaches can burn through your budget very quickly. With advances in online marketing, effective campaigns don’t have to break the bank. In fact, you can accomplish many of your sales and marketing [...] more...
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]