A new study reveals that retail web sites are dominating paid search advertising on Google.com, with amazon.com taking the lead as both the most visible retail advertiser and also the retail brand most likely to be seen in organic search results. The findings come from a study by search and social analytics [...] more...
Facebook is moving to position itself as the hub of all interest-based communities (Pinterest, Spotify, Foodspotting, and Goodreads for example) with its OpenGraph platform. The people we follow in these networks are not necessarily our friends, but people whose content ‘interests’ us. At the end of the day, all these [...] more...
ADOTAS – Michael Jackson lived on as king of the most-searched online terms this year, but it seems mobile users of voice search had less stars in their eyes — they wanted videos. Vlingo, a startup that builds mobile voice apps used by 3 million people on myriad devices, reported that [...] more...
ADOTAS – As 2009 curls up into a tiny ball and disappears into infinity, the “best-of” lists are rolling in. Being a snotty indie-rock musician, I gravitate toward snotty indie-rock sites, all of which predictably have the same albums on top — Animal Collective and Grizzly Bear, both of which [...] more...
ADOTAS – Though we often fantasize about Craigslist going all Chuck Bronson in “Death Wish” and taking the law into its own hands, in reality we have to settle for the online directory company filing lawsuits against its mortal enemies — the spammers. Craigslist dropped off four suits in the clerk’s [...] more...
ADOTAS — If an online company was described as one that is innovation averse, publishes no account of its income or expenses, sometimes has sections rendered useless by spam and a “flag help” forum that makes fun of users, would you think that it would survive long? Chances are you would [...] more...
ADOTAS – The “erotic services” ads on Craigslist are going to be whipped into shape, the company said. The online classifieds shop came to an agreement with 40 state attorneys general and agreed to soften the tone of the listings, which are often used by prostitutes and sex companies to [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s been a busy morning at eBay HQ. It laid off 10% of its workforce (about 1,000 full-timers in addition to hundreds of temps) and snapped up Bill Me Later for $945 million and Danish shops Den Bla Avis and BilBasen for a total of $390 million. Bill Me [...] more...
Many marketing professionals are used to significant marketing campaigns. From full page ads to online micro-sties, integrated marketing approaches can burn through your budget very quickly. With advances in online marketing, effective campaigns don’t have to break the bank. In fact, you can accomplish many of your sales and marketing [...] more...
According to federal judge Amy St. Eve of Chicago, unlike printed newspapers, online classified site Craigslist is not legally liable for housing ads posted on the site by users that discriminate on the basis of race. In February, the legal advocacy group The Chicago Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s