A new study reveals that retail web sites are dominating paid search advertising on Google.com, with amazon.com taking the lead as both the most visible retail advertiser and also the retail brand most likely to be seen in organic search results. The findings come from a study by search and social analytics [...] more...
Facebook is moving to position itself as the hub of all interest-based communities (Pinterest, Spotify, Foodspotting, and Goodreads for example) with its OpenGraph platform. The people we follow in these networks are not necessarily our friends, but people whose content ‘interests’ us. At the end of the day, all these [...] more...
ADOTAS – Michael Jackson lived on as king of the most-searched online terms this year, but it seems mobile users of voice search had less stars in their eyes — they wanted videos. Vlingo, a startup that builds mobile voice apps used by 3 million people on myriad devices, reported that [...] more...
ADOTAS – As 2009 curls up into a tiny ball and disappears into infinity, the “best-of” lists are rolling in. Being a snotty indie-rock musician, I gravitate toward snotty indie-rock sites, all of which predictably have the same albums on top — Animal Collective and Grizzly Bear, both of which [...] more...
ADOTAS – Though we often fantasize about Craigslist going all Chuck Bronson in “Death Wish” and taking the law into its own hands, in reality we have to settle for the online directory company filing lawsuits against its mortal enemies — the spammers. Craigslist dropped off four suits in the clerk’s [...] more...
ADOTAS — If an online company was described as one that is innovation averse, publishes no account of its income or expenses, sometimes has sections rendered useless by spam and a “flag help” forum that makes fun of users, would you think that it would survive long? Chances are you would [...] more...
ADOTAS – The “erotic services” ads on Craigslist are going to be whipped into shape, the company said. The online classifieds shop came to an agreement with 40 state attorneys general and agreed to soften the tone of the listings, which are often used by prostitutes and sex companies to [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s been a busy morning at eBay HQ. It laid off 10% of its workforce (about 1,000 full-timers in addition to hundreds of temps) and snapped up Bill Me Later for $945 million and Danish shops Den Bla Avis and BilBasen for a total of $390 million. Bill Me [...] more...
Many marketing professionals are used to significant marketing campaigns. From full page ads to online micro-sties, integrated marketing approaches can burn through your budget very quickly. With advances in online marketing, effective campaigns don’t have to break the bank. In fact, you can accomplish many of your sales and marketing [...] more...
According to federal judge Amy St. Eve of Chicago, unlike printed newspapers, online classified site Craigslist is not legally liable for housing ads posted on the site by users that discriminate on the basis of race. In February, the legal advocacy group The Chicago Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than