ADOTAS — It began as an announcement on the Google Affiliate Network (GAN) blog and sent ripples through the performance-marketing world. Google said it plans to shut down its affiliate network to “focus on other products that are driving great results for clients.” Prominent industry thought leaders began to weigh [...] more...
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link. Laryngitis was definitely not something I was prepared for. Anyone else having a rough week? According to AdExchanger, Facebook is now utilizing [...] more...
ADOTAS — Google is shuttering its affiliate network, implying in a blog post that it was not delivering the desired results for its clients. “Our goal with Google Affiliate Network has been to help advertisers and publishers improve their performance across the affiliate ecosystem,” read the blog post by J.J. [...] more...
Entering 2013, CPG brands are facing increased pressure to demonstrate ROI from their marketing investments. For that reason, digital media’s low cost and tremendous reach make it an attractive option for media planners. However, cost efficiency does not guarantee effectiveness, so it’s important that marketers are strategically managing and analyzing [...] more...
ADOTAS – List marketing lead generation platform Marketfish announced a new conversion tracking feature today that aims to push beyond metrics of opens and click-throughs, and to incorporate metrics around cost per click and cost per open, while also calculating ROI and tracking a campaign’s cost per action. It’s an [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL – The failure of the big CPA networks can absolutely be summarized as a financial fiasco. It can also be summarized as an unfortunate but natural consequence of an industry that became too reliant on high-risk, subscription-based campaigns. It is also a lesson in client/segment concentration. Almost every [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL – It’s hard to believe that the first banner ad appeared on a site more than 15 years ago. There are some affiliates out there who haven’t been around that long. Since that first banner ad, though, there has sprouted an entirely new, multi-billion-dollar industry. It is an [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL – If you spend money with one of the major self-service platforms, you can easily take things for granted. As we thought more about Twitter and the challenges they face as they try to scale their ad platform, it provides us with a chance to look back at [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL - The mass of people descending upon San Francisco’s Moscone Center can mean many things, one of them being ad:tech. It too can mean many things — parties, meetings, meetings, parties and more parties. Somewhere in between and during the mayhem comes the meat of the meaning — [...] more...
ADOTAS – Long-tail-focused performance marketing network Adknowledge is upping its play in the social sector with the purchase of Facebook ad management platform AdParlor, which grabbed some attention earlier when big-time group-buying site Groupon tapped it as the exclusive platform for its Facebook ad spend. Reportedly the largest vendor with a Facebook Ads [...] more...
Adknowledge Acquires AdParlor’s Facebook Ad Management PlatformADOTAS – Long-tail-focused performance marketing network Adknowledge is upping its play in the social sector with the purchase of Facebook ad management [...] more...
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Video: Xbox Reveal, 5/21/13 May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft unveiled its next-generation Xbox today at a [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]
- New Solution to OpenX OnRamp Shutdown | Adcolt: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2013/02/update-malware-attack-permanently-shuts-down-openx-onramp/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... This entry was posted in Uncategorized
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]