Cross-platform media strategy is rising through the ranks to create new ways of engaging with audiences. This is what I do for a living, and love it, but I can understand why it’s a huge headache and often times, a sunk cost or “experiment.” Often times, the core strategy is [...] more...
ADOTAS – Value exchange marketing is the new term du jour for offer marketing, which unfortunately still has a residual stink of scamminess. Every day more companies are popping up that employ value exchange models to incentivize social, brand-endorsing activities, so standing out from the herd has become a challenge. [...] more...
ADOTAS – According to CTIA – The Wireless Association, there are more than 300 million wireless subscribers in the U.S. as of 2010 – a figure that translates to more than 96% of the total population of the U.S. That means that beyond wallets or purses and keys, there is [...] more...
ADOTAS – Apparently the latest stock market turmoil has brought the town tech-bubble criers out from under their rocks, particularly since public Internet-based companies seen as market bellwethers for the social media revolution have taken a hit. In particular, the stock of business-oriented social network LinkedIn (LNKD) has been riding a royal [...] more...
JAY WEINTRAUB – Addressing the obvious unspoken question first – I have an absolute positive bias towards the deal space. I do run the daily deal conference, so were it to die as some of its more vocal critics would prefer, that would put a crimp in my plans for marketing technology [...] more...
ADOTAS – Retailers spend $5.73 billion a year trying to attract buyers online. The competition for consumer attention is fierce: comScore reports that U.S. Internet users saw 4.9 trillion display ads last year. Yet, with all that money at stake, and with all that competition, retailers still typically blast the same [...] more...
ADOTAS – I guess I wasn’t the only one impressed by the deal aggregation services of the Dealmap when it launched its iPhone app last August — Google has just added the startup, which only launched back in May, to its ever-larger pile of acquisitions. Apparently Google’s nascent Offers product is going [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL – If you don’t watch television, there is a good chance you will not have heard of this new show. To learn that it is a reality show probably wouldn’t come as a surprise, though. We watch many shows, reality and non-, but certain reality shows we just [...] more...
ADOTAS – They say sharing is caring, so when sharing a lot can seriously boost a discount, shouldn’t you care more? PeopleString officially launched social coupon platform PeopleDeals, currently a stand-alone web portal and a Facebook app, though we were promised iOS and Android apps will appear in the coming weeks. [...] more...
ADOTAS – Another day, another mobile device to optimize your display ads for — Amazon has introduced an ad-supported wifi version of its e-reader, Kindle With Special Offers. It’s a whole $25 less than a regular wifi Kindle — $114 vs. $139. I’ll take your silence to mean you’re stunned by [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]