Cross-platform media strategy is rising through the ranks to create new ways of engaging with audiences. This is what I do for a living, and love it, but I can understand why it’s a huge headache and often times, a sunk cost or “experiment.” Often times, the core strategy is [...] more...
ADOTAS – Value exchange marketing is the new term du jour for offer marketing, which unfortunately still has a residual stink of scamminess. Every day more companies are popping up that employ value exchange models to incentivize social, brand-endorsing activities, so standing out from the herd has become a challenge. [...] more...
ADOTAS – According to CTIA – The Wireless Association, there are more than 300 million wireless subscribers in the U.S. as of 2010 – a figure that translates to more than 96% of the total population of the U.S. That means that beyond wallets or purses and keys, there is [...] more...
ADOTAS – Apparently the latest stock market turmoil has brought the town tech-bubble criers out from under their rocks, particularly since public Internet-based companies seen as market bellwethers for the social media revolution have taken a hit. In particular, the stock of business-oriented social network LinkedIn (LNKD) has been riding a royal [...] more...
JAY WEINTRAUB – Addressing the obvious unspoken question first – I have an absolute positive bias towards the deal space. I do run the daily deal conference, so were it to die as some of its more vocal critics would prefer, that would put a crimp in my plans for marketing technology [...] more...
ADOTAS – Retailers spend $5.73 billion a year trying to attract buyers online. The competition for consumer attention is fierce: comScore reports that U.S. Internet users saw 4.9 trillion display ads last year. Yet, with all that money at stake, and with all that competition, retailers still typically blast the same [...] more...
ADOTAS – I guess I wasn’t the only one impressed by the deal aggregation services of the Dealmap when it launched its iPhone app last August — Google has just added the startup, which only launched back in May, to its ever-larger pile of acquisitions. Apparently Google’s nascent Offers product is going [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL – If you don’t watch television, there is a good chance you will not have heard of this new show. To learn that it is a reality show probably wouldn’t come as a surprise, though. We watch many shows, reality and non-, but certain reality shows we just [...] more...
ADOTAS – They say sharing is caring, so when sharing a lot can seriously boost a discount, shouldn’t you care more? PeopleString officially launched social coupon platform PeopleDeals, currently a stand-alone web portal and a Facebook app, though we were promised iOS and Android apps will appear in the coming weeks. [...] more...
ADOTAS – Another day, another mobile device to optimize your display ads for — Amazon has introduced an ad-supported wifi version of its e-reader, Kindle With Special Offers. It’s a whole $25 less than a regular wifi Kindle — $114 vs. $139. I’ll take your silence to mean you’re stunned by [...] more...
Ad-Supported Kindle Doubles as Amazon Coupon DepotADOTAS – Another day, another mobile device to optimize your display ads for — Amazon has introduced an ad-supported wifi [...] more...
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — The potential of mobile advertising is huge. And [...] more »
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Video: Xbox Reveal, 5/21/13 May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft unveiled its next-generation Xbox today at a [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game: [...] part of Internet Week New York, the OMMA Mobile conference is set to examine
- SEO Company Daytona Beach: This article is especially true with B2B Companies. At some line in the sand, people
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One: [...] – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment console. This is not your
- From the Twitterverse: Xbox One Reaction: [...] ADOTAS – Here’s how the world is reacting to Microsoft’s Xbox One announcement: [...]