ADOTAS — It’s easy to see why publishers like the Weather Company are paying so much attention to their mobile revenues. Whether it’s old or new media, The New York Times or Zynga, audiences are increasingly mobile and the business just doesn’t run the way it used to. While the [...] more...
ADOTAS — Marketers and their respective ad agencies will increasingly be on the lookout for new ways to reach target audiences, as well as properly track and attribute engagement for digital media investments. This is largely the result of increased consumer cookie deletion as well as browsers such as Firefox [...] more...
We’ve watched with interest as Jonathan Mayer and the Firefox team introduced functionality that stands to make Firefox treat cookies more like Safari does. It appears that within a few releases the No. 3 web browser will, by default, reject third-party cookies. But what does that really mean? First-party cookies [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Brian Lesser, CEO, Xaxis “Twitter and Apple (tablet/mobile) will launch real-time-bidding (RTB) ad exchanges. Following this year’s success of Facebook Exchange (FBX), Facebook’s RTB system, Twitter and Apple will also open their ad inventory to RTB technology. This will be a great plus to [...] more...
It’s a common trend among affiliate marketing companies and those who provide services to help drive online conversions: Cookie-bombing is on the rise. It has several permutations and manifestations, but all scenarios point to the concept of gaming the ad delivery system by driving up the number of ad impressions [...] more...
ADOTAS – Getting some privacy used to be as simple as locking your door or finding a nice, quiet spot somewhere. Keeping your information private was as simple as putting it away in a locked drawer or safe. Well, those days are long gone, and many consumers are not happy about it. The Information [...] more...
ADOTAS – You may have seen the recent New York Times article about the Federal Trade Commission’s just-released report outlining its recommendations for protecting consumer privacy. Within that report is a warning issued to technology and advertising companies regarding a “Do Not Track” mechanism that allows consumers to opt out of having [...] more...
ADOTAS – Online privacy management company TRUSTe announced a new mobile privacy solution, “TRUSTed Mobile Ads” — using the Trusted Preference Identifier (TPID) device identification system, which users can opt out or in of being targeted ads by ad networks in both apps and the mobile web — at the [...] more...
ADOTAS - What will happen when the European Union issues regulations requiring third parties receive overt permission from internet users to save their cookie data? Can the U.S. be far behind? Consider Monday’s FTC report on consumer privacy and the growing number of “Do Not Track” options from web browsers, [...] more...
ADOTAS - Today, internet and mobile security software provider AVG Technologies announced the inclusion of an active “Do Not Track” feature in the latest version of its anti-virus/online security products. It’s good timing — just yesterday, the FTC released a lengthy report on consumer privacy, which, while acknowledging “significant progress” [...] more...
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s no secret that mobile commerce is on [...] more »
- Larissa’s Picks to Click: PBS’ Digital Triumph, Promoted Ads, Brands on the ‘Vine’ June 18th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Mediasmith Taps Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server for Mobile/Tablet Advertising June 18th 2013 NEW YORK, June 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Medialets, the essential [...] more »
- Breaking: VivaKi and Mass Relevance Announce Partnership June 17th 2013 AUSTIN, TX, June 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – VivaKi, a global [...] more »
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Once upon a time, and not so long [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Cookies Dominate on Desktop June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — In last week’s Voter Booth, we asked our [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013
- Facebook Unveils #Hashtag Strategies for Advertisers June 17th 2013
- Can Programmatic Buying Save Traditional Media? June 14th 2013
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Adviso
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- Raj Chauhan: Programmatic is expanding in the online world to guaranteed buys. Adslot is building a