ADOTAS – Some things never seem to change. Year after year, Site Retargeting remains the mainstay of real-time media buying. Chango estimates that almost 50% of all RTB spend is still on Site Retargeting. So, you’d think we would have figured out how to do it right by now. But [...] more...
ADOTAS – Ah, the New Year. It’s a time of reflection and prediction: reflecting on how mobile advertising has progressed and evolved, and predicting what is in store for 2014. Let’s start by looking at 2013. It will be known as the year that the dust settled on some of [...] more...
ADOTAS – The ad industry has witnessed tremendous change this year, with programmatic advertising hitting the mainstream, the rise of video ads on Vine and the move towards cookie-less ad tracking across devices. As we quickly approach 2014, industry pundits are lining up to share their ad predictions for the [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on September 5, 2013, placed at No. 12 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS — Programmatic buyers on desktop have many reasons to like real-time bidding (RTB); it’s standardized, it’s efficient and there are plenty of vendors out there to help [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO, October 30, 2013 (ADTOAS) – Twelvefold, a big data platform company that offers programmatic buying via unique, real time mindset analysis, today launched a self-service version of their ad tech platform, Spectrum 3.0. The new release allows brands, agencies, trading desks and other companies to create, deliver and [...] more...
ADOTAS – MediaShift is an ad company that looks at data from WiFi networks to deliver cross-device advertising campaigns to consumers. Instead of looking at legacy ad cookie-information, their patented technology looks to the network to help assemble audience segments for advertisers and agencies around the globe. Adotas sat down with MediaShift [...] more...
ADOTAS – Online advertising is a different beast from its television and print counterparts. Display ads can be tracked and measured online, but to date, there isn’t a clear, universal metric to help marketers track effectiveness across all channels including desktop, tablet and mobile platforms. Today, online advertisers have the ability [...] more...
ADOTAS — It’s easy to see why publishers like the Weather Company are paying so much attention to their mobile revenues. Whether it’s old or new media, The New York Times or Zynga, audiences are increasingly mobile and the business just doesn’t run the way it used to. While the [...] more...
ADOTAS — Marketers and their respective ad agencies will increasingly be on the lookout for new ways to reach target audiences, as well as properly track and attribute engagement for digital media investments. This is largely the result of increased consumer cookie deletion as well as browsers such as Firefox [...] more...
We’ve watched with interest as Jonathan Mayer and the Firefox team introduced functionality that stands to make Firefox treat cookies more like Safari does. It appears that within a few releases the No. 3 web browser will, by default, reject third-party cookies. But what does that really mean? First-party cookies [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]