1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Sean O’Neal, Global CMO, Mail Online “Native Advertising will become a standard line item in the online media RFP. Brands continue to become publishers in their own right, and will seek to integrate their marketing messages seamlessly within high-quality publisher content. Well executed Native [...] more...
ADOTAS – In today’s app world, there is so much competition for developers that it is practically impossible for them to get their mobile apps even noticed. As a result, developers have found multiple ways to manipulate the app stores or beat the system in order to bring attention to [...] more...
ADOTAS- Today, online advertising management services platform provider Marin Software released its “State of Mobile Search Advertising in the U.S.” report, which details exactly what its title suggests, summarizing some key points worth observing following a landmark 2011 for mobile device adaptation and mobile ad spend, and also projecting what [...] more...
ADOTAS – Digital marketing management platform provider DataXu released its latest MarketPulse report today, which looks at the effects of combining online prospecting and retargeting in a campaign. Folding online prospecting into a campaign that already relies upon retargeting can ramp up conversions by up to 147 percent, the DataXu’s [...] more...
ADOTAS – The traditional digital acquisition funnel is difficult to navigate, filled with multiple opportunities for traffic drop-off. When successfully completed, it ends abruptly for users. Marketers invest countless hours honing in on their target demographic using psychographic profiling, behavioral data, contextual placement and innumerable analytics to get in front [...] more...
ADOTAS – For interactive marketers raised on a steady diet of paid search marketing, calculating your conversion rate as Total Conversions/Total Clicks is second nature. This is a very natural and understandable thing to do, mostly because you paid for the click. However, this presumes that there is a very tight [...] more...
ADOTAS – With March Madness going on at the same time as South by Southwest, I wasn’t able to keep on top of my bracket this past weekend. Coming from a basketball family (every male and some females are well over six feet tall), this is blasphemy and I will [...] more...
ADOTAS – Call it a tease, but display certainly has a way of arousing search. That’s not a bad thing, Eyeblaster reports, as the two make a sweet couple — with numerous conversions ahead. Analyzing extensive research that monitored 207 advertisers in 21 verticals running 1,300 cross-channel integrated search and [...] more...
ADOTAS – Every performance marketing campaign should be run through a simple yet effective (and rapid) landing page optimization routine. The reason for this is simple: conversion performance and revenue. In our world of performance marketing, you only get paid for the results, so advertisers, publishers, and networks alike benefit when [...] more...
ADOTAS – Digital performance marketer Media Trust has souped up its email offerings by acquiring Kenzei, which provides conversion marketing and email retargeting solutions, especially in retail. MediaTrust will integrate Kenzei’s automated email and phone retargeting tools into its pay-for-results platform and market them as MediaTrust Conversion Solutions. These include ConversionMail, [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s