ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate marketers. When a potential customer reaches a landing page, he is either going to go all the way or click away. After arriving on a page, it takes a customer about 5 seconds to make the decision. If your data [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Sean O’Neal, Global CMO, Mail Online “Native Advertising will become a standard line item in the online media RFP. Brands continue to become publishers in their own right, and will seek to integrate their marketing messages seamlessly within high-quality publisher content. Well executed Native [...] more...
ADOTAS – In today’s app world, there is so much competition for developers that it is practically impossible for them to get their mobile apps even noticed. As a result, developers have found multiple ways to manipulate the app stores or beat the system in order to bring attention to [...] more...
ADOTAS- Today, online advertising management services platform provider Marin Software released its “State of Mobile Search Advertising in the U.S.” report, which details exactly what its title suggests, summarizing some key points worth observing following a landmark 2011 for mobile device adaptation and mobile ad spend, and also projecting what [...] more...
ADOTAS – Digital marketing management platform provider DataXu released its latest MarketPulse report today, which looks at the effects of combining online prospecting and retargeting in a campaign. Folding online prospecting into a campaign that already relies upon retargeting can ramp up conversions by up to 147 percent, the DataXu’s [...] more...
ADOTAS – The traditional digital acquisition funnel is difficult to navigate, filled with multiple opportunities for traffic drop-off. When successfully completed, it ends abruptly for users. Marketers invest countless hours honing in on their target demographic using psychographic profiling, behavioral data, contextual placement and innumerable analytics to get in front [...] more...
ADOTAS – For interactive marketers raised on a steady diet of paid search marketing, calculating your conversion rate as Total Conversions/Total Clicks is second nature. This is a very natural and understandable thing to do, mostly because you paid for the click. However, this presumes that there is a very tight [...] more...
ADOTAS – With March Madness going on at the same time as South by Southwest, I wasn’t able to keep on top of my bracket this past weekend. Coming from a basketball family (every male and some females are well over six feet tall), this is blasphemy and I will [...] more...
ADOTAS – Call it a tease, but display certainly has a way of arousing search. That’s not a bad thing, Eyeblaster reports, as the two make a sweet couple — with numerous conversions ahead. Analyzing extensive research that monitored 207 advertisers in 21 verticals running 1,300 cross-channel integrated search and [...] more...
ADOTAS – Every performance marketing campaign should be run through a simple yet effective (and rapid) landing page optimization routine. The reason for this is simple: conversion performance and revenue. In our world of performance marketing, you only get paid for the results, so advertisers, publishers, and networks alike benefit when [...] more...
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- Facebook’s Atlas Solutions Partners with Cross-Screen Ad Platform Innovid March 5th 2014 ADOTAS — Tablets, smartphones, laptops are all competing for people’s [...] more »
- LinkedIn Introduces Sponsored InMail on Mobile March 5th 2014 ADOTAS – LinkedIn expanded its mobile ad offering today with the [...] more »
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- 3 Signs Your Marketing Program is Failing March 4th 2014
- Start Your Engines: A Sneak Peek at SXSW 2014 March 4th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] on a Smartphone, You'll Probably Finish on a LaptopDisney Interactive Lays Off 700 WorkersSpotlight
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] for Quvenzhane Wallis in First 'Annie' TrailerFacebook Cracks Down on Illegal Gun PostsTwelvefold Introduces
- Tyler Burke: Nice article Patrica, and your right 2014 will need more engaging content that can be
- #DailyDigital Quick! Somebody Buy Someone! Anything! | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] It’s Alive! Facebook’s Atlas Ad Server Adds Rich Media API Program I don’t really