ADOTAS – In his recent article “Five Horrible Ad Placements That Could Have Been Avoided,” Peer39 CEO Andy Ellenthal points out the dangers of incongruent and even inappropriate contextual adjacencies that can arise in the execution of retargeting campaigns. But rather than a few ad placements with marginal contextual relevance [...] more...
ADOTAS – Considering the tremendous growth in the space, YuMe thinks it about time brand TV ad dollars took a leap across the “Meeker gap” into the world of online video. However, “the supply of video content is extremely fragmented,” says YuMe President and cofounder Jayant Kadambi. “Our video management provides [...] more...
ADOTAS – It may seem fitting that data marketplace Brilig was founded by Christopher Keith, former chief technology officer of the New York Stock Exchange. The audience commerce platform and transaction marketplace beta, which was publicly launched yesterday at the DPAC Conference, is overseen by Brilig but the company itself [...] more...
ADOTAS – UPDATE: Yahoo! reached out to clarify that it’s killing the self-service beta program for small publishers. The move has no ramifications for the Publisher Network for large, direct publishers and partners, the affiliate network and advertisers using Content Match ads. Read more here. Seems Yahoo! is shedding programs left [...] more...
ADOTAS – Many of the world’s leading online players are struggling with ad-funded business models. Social networks are still suffering from low ad yields, while paid content is dominating internal newspaper discussions following recent pay wall announcements by The New York Times and Le Figaro. The issue here is relevance. The [...] more...
ADOTAS – The recent Tiger Woods scandal has presented somewhat of an advertising nightmare for many brands with an online presence, particularly golf brands. No matter where you look, whether it is on sports, entertainment or even general news sites and blogs, Tiger’s woes are front and center. Common technologies for [...] more...
ADOTAS – Legend has it FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover once received a poorly drafted letter from his secretary, to which he added a footnote, “watch the borders.” The result was legions of agents dispatched to patrol the U.S. borders with Canada and Mexico. How is this relevant to the [...] more...
ADOTAS — Speak2Me Inc., is making its online educational and contextual advertising service available in China. The country’s 210 million Internet users will be able to access Speak2Me’s conversational English lessons for the first time. “Since being acquired by Lingo Media in October 2007, we have consistently achieved our Speak2Me development [...] more...
ADOTAS — Microsoft launched a digital ad platform in India today, according to reports. The company will provide display, rich media, contextual and video advertising to partners Bollywood Hungama, Equitymaster, HDFC Sec and Facebook. Digital advertising in India is worth about $130 million but it’s growing by 60% every year, published [...] more...
Digital Element, a provider of IP Intelligence solutions, today announced that AdOn Network, a provider of innovative, contextual and behavioral solutions for advertisers and publishers, is making a switch to NetAcuity IP Intelligence technology. AdOn Network, delivering more than 4 billion searches and 115 million unique users per month, wanted to [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that