ADOTAS — Data in any advertising medium is a currency. For advertisers, it is an economic asset that enables them to drive and optimize top-of-funnel, mid-funnel, and bottom-of-funnel performance. For publishers, it allows them to enhance the price-value of their audience. The Mobile Context It is no different in mobile advertising. It [...] more...
ADOTAS – In his recent article “Five Horrible Ad Placements That Could Have Been Avoided,” Peer39 CEO Andy Ellenthal points out the dangers of incongruent and even inappropriate contextual adjacencies that can arise in the execution of retargeting campaigns. But rather than a few ad placements with marginal contextual relevance [...] more...
ADOTAS – Considering the tremendous growth in the space, YuMe thinks it about time brand TV ad dollars took a leap across the “Meeker gap” into the world of online video. However, “the supply of video content is extremely fragmented,” says YuMe President and cofounder Jayant Kadambi. “Our video management provides [...] more...
ADOTAS – It may seem fitting that data marketplace Brilig was founded by Christopher Keith, former chief technology officer of the New York Stock Exchange. The audience commerce platform and transaction marketplace beta, which was publicly launched yesterday at the DPAC Conference, is overseen by Brilig but the company itself [...] more...
ADOTAS – UPDATE: Yahoo! reached out to clarify that it’s killing the self-service beta program for small publishers. The move has no ramifications for the Publisher Network for large, direct publishers and partners, the affiliate network and advertisers using Content Match ads. Read more here. Seems Yahoo! is shedding programs left [...] more...
ADOTAS – Many of the world’s leading online players are struggling with ad-funded business models. Social networks are still suffering from low ad yields, while paid content is dominating internal newspaper discussions following recent pay wall announcements by The New York Times and Le Figaro. The issue here is relevance. The [...] more...
ADOTAS – The recent Tiger Woods scandal has presented somewhat of an advertising nightmare for many brands with an online presence, particularly golf brands. No matter where you look, whether it is on sports, entertainment or even general news sites and blogs, Tiger’s woes are front and center. Common technologies for [...] more...
ADOTAS – Legend has it FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover once received a poorly drafted letter from his secretary, to which he added a footnote, “watch the borders.” The result was legions of agents dispatched to patrol the U.S. borders with Canada and Mexico. How is this relevant to the [...] more...
ADOTAS — Speak2Me Inc., is making its online educational and contextual advertising service available in China. The country’s 210 million Internet users will be able to access Speak2Me’s conversational English lessons for the first time. “Since being acquired by Lingo Media in October 2007, we have consistently achieved our Speak2Me development [...] more...
ADOTAS — Microsoft launched a digital ad platform in India today, according to reports. The company will provide display, rich media, contextual and video advertising to partners Bollywood Hungama, Equitymaster, HDFC Sec and Facebook. Digital advertising in India is worth about $130 million but it’s growing by 60% every year, published [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- Adobe: Digital Magazine Circulation, Engagement are On the Rise December 10th 2013 ADOTAS — Today, Adobe released data showing significant circulation growth [...] more »
- New Adchemy Software Puts Multiplier Effect On Keyword Search Campaign Revenue December 10th 2013 SEARCH INSIDER SUMMIT, PARK CITY, Utah, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Today, American Laser Skincare, a large provider of laser [...] more »
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter December 10th 2013 TEMPE, AZ, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Unicorn Media, the [...] more »
- Simulmedia Closes $25 Million D Round December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Simulmedia, a targeted [...] more »
- Fiverr® Launches iPhone App: Puts 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Fiverr®, the world’s [...] more »
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- IOne LocalZimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves » IOne Local: [...] Castle. “They don’t just tackle our marketing problems; they help us continually improve ourbusiness. Zimmerman brought
- Sean Eisner: Ho Hum--hundreds of supposed review verification marks out there already, including UK-based "TrustMark" which sounds
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record | MineralSpas.org: [...] Permalink [...]
- Michael Durwin: Another title for this article might be Advertisers Are Finding Better Engagements of Female Through