ADOTAS — Data in any advertising medium is a currency. For advertisers, it is an economic asset that enables them to drive and optimize top-of-funnel, mid-funnel, and bottom-of-funnel performance. For publishers, it allows them to enhance the price-value of their audience. The Mobile Context It is no different in mobile advertising. It [...] more...
ADOTAS – In his recent article “Five Horrible Ad Placements That Could Have Been Avoided,” Peer39 CEO Andy Ellenthal points out the dangers of incongruent and even inappropriate contextual adjacencies that can arise in the execution of retargeting campaigns. But rather than a few ad placements with marginal contextual relevance [...] more...
ADOTAS – Considering the tremendous growth in the space, YuMe thinks it about time brand TV ad dollars took a leap across the “Meeker gap” into the world of online video. However, “the supply of video content is extremely fragmented,” says YuMe President and cofounder Jayant Kadambi. “Our video management provides [...] more...
ADOTAS – It may seem fitting that data marketplace Brilig was founded by Christopher Keith, former chief technology officer of the New York Stock Exchange. The audience commerce platform and transaction marketplace beta, which was publicly launched yesterday at the DPAC Conference, is overseen by Brilig but the company itself [...] more...
ADOTAS – UPDATE: Yahoo! reached out to clarify that it’s killing the self-service beta program for small publishers. The move has no ramifications for the Publisher Network for large, direct publishers and partners, the affiliate network and advertisers using Content Match ads. Read more here. Seems Yahoo! is shedding programs left [...] more...
ADOTAS – Many of the world’s leading online players are struggling with ad-funded business models. Social networks are still suffering from low ad yields, while paid content is dominating internal newspaper discussions following recent pay wall announcements by The New York Times and Le Figaro. The issue here is relevance. The [...] more...
ADOTAS – The recent Tiger Woods scandal has presented somewhat of an advertising nightmare for many brands with an online presence, particularly golf brands. No matter where you look, whether it is on sports, entertainment or even general news sites and blogs, Tiger’s woes are front and center. Common technologies for [...] more...
ADOTAS – Legend has it FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover once received a poorly drafted letter from his secretary, to which he added a footnote, “watch the borders.” The result was legions of agents dispatched to patrol the U.S. borders with Canada and Mexico. How is this relevant to the [...] more...
ADOTAS — Speak2Me Inc., is making its online educational and contextual advertising service available in China. The country’s 210 million Internet users will be able to access Speak2Me’s conversational English lessons for the first time. “Since being acquired by Lingo Media in October 2007, we have consistently achieved our Speak2Me development [...] more...
ADOTAS — Microsoft launched a digital ad platform in India today, according to reports. The company will provide display, rich media, contextual and video advertising to partners Bollywood Hungama, Equitymaster, HDFC Sec and Facebook. Digital advertising in India is worth about $130 million but it’s growing by 60% every year, published [...] more...
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]