ADOTAS — Marketers and their respective ad agencies will increasingly be on the lookout for new ways to reach target audiences, as well as properly track and attribute engagement for digital media investments. This is largely the result of increased consumer cookie deletion as well as browsers such as Firefox [...] more...
Consumers are bombarded with more commercial messaging than ever before from countless sources, but it’s also easier than ever to tune ads out. People fast-forward past multimillion-dollar commercials or subscribe to web-based, commercial-free TV platforms like Netflix. They view more content on the web than ever, but online ads have [...] more...
ADOTAS – In yet another new set of developments to the user experience, Google announced this morning a pair of changes in how advertisers can buy and display ads via its AdWords service. First, AdWords will be offering a “Display Network” tab, an interface built specifically to suit the needs [...] more...
ADOTAS - For my third installment of this series on the value of the ad exchanges, here’s a real-world example of how the exchanges not only provide good value, but can prove a positive branding component. What started as something of an experiment ended with impressive brand lift for the [...] more...
ADOTAS - Today, online ad network Dedicated Media and page-level intelligence technology provider Peer39 announced that after a year-long partnership, they’d seen substantial improvement of ad campaigns compared to campaigns using more standard targeting methods. One major automotive manufacturer saw a 500 percent increase in click-throughs when Peer39′s technology was [...] more...
ADOTAS - As we wrote earlier this week, hunting down cookied users on the exchanges for retargeting purposes can prove to be absolutely useless if the ad itself is completely irrelevant to the surrounding content. However, relavent ad creative is another pertinent part of the retargeting equation — I personally hate [...] more...
ADOTAS – Judging by what I hear at conferences, it’s becoming evident that a lot (NetSeer CEO John Mracek says the majority) of audience-targeted ad-buying on exchanges is going toward retargeting. And while companies such as AdSafe and DoubleVerify have introduced pre-bid verification technology for DSPs, ad networks and exchanges, chances are [...] more...
ADOTAS – While audience targeting and buying is getting more attention than a non-threatening teenage boy who sings in a very high register, I’m always looking further down the road. For a while I’ve been pondering when contextual targeting will make a big comeback, and discussing concept-based targeting with NetSeer [...] more...
ADOTAS - Although it already brings contextually targeted in-text ads to 250 billion pages of content each month that is viewed by more than 350 million uniques, Infolinks bills itself as the world’s fastest growing in-text advertising network. That expansion is bound to keep up with the introduction of the self-service in-text [...] more...
ADOTAS – At an abstract level, graph theory is about representing the relationship between nodes (interconnected objects) and edges (the lines that connect them). Applied to the web, the nodes are the pages and the edges are contextual concepts; rendering the web of conceptual relationships across the Internet is a [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s