EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on February 27, 2013, placed at No. 11 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – Consumers are bombarded with more commercial messaging than ever before from countless sources, but it’s also easier than ever to tune ads out. People fast-forward past [...] more...
ADOTAS — Online video advertising is rising at an unprecedented rate, and not just because services like Hulu and Netflix are enabling streaming entertainment online. Video advertising is taking off because brand managers are realizing the positive impact that video can have on their ability to attract and engage with [...] more...
ADOTAS — Marketers and their respective ad agencies will increasingly be on the lookout for new ways to reach target audiences, as well as properly track and attribute engagement for digital media investments. This is largely the result of increased consumer cookie deletion as well as browsers such as Firefox [...] more...
ADOTAS – In yet another new set of developments to the user experience, Google announced this morning a pair of changes in how advertisers can buy and display ads via its AdWords service. First, AdWords will be offering a “Display Network” tab, an interface built specifically to suit the needs [...] more...
ADOTAS - For my third installment of this series on the value of the ad exchanges, here’s a real-world example of how the exchanges not only provide good value, but can prove a positive branding component. What started as something of an experiment ended with impressive brand lift for the [...] more...
ADOTAS - Today, online ad network Dedicated Media and page-level intelligence technology provider Peer39 announced that after a year-long partnership, they’d seen substantial improvement of ad campaigns compared to campaigns using more standard targeting methods. One major automotive manufacturer saw a 500 percent increase in click-throughs when Peer39′s technology was [...] more...
ADOTAS - As we wrote earlier this week, hunting down cookied users on the exchanges for retargeting purposes can prove to be absolutely useless if the ad itself is completely irrelevant to the surrounding content. However, relavent ad creative is another pertinent part of the retargeting equation — I personally hate [...] more...
ADOTAS – Judging by what I hear at conferences, it’s becoming evident that a lot (NetSeer CEO John Mracek says the majority) of audience-targeted ad-buying on exchanges is going toward retargeting. And while companies such as AdSafe and DoubleVerify have introduced pre-bid verification technology for DSPs, ad networks and exchanges, chances are [...] more...
ADOTAS – While audience targeting and buying is getting more attention than a non-threatening teenage boy who sings in a very high register, I’m always looking further down the road. For a while I’ve been pondering when contextual targeting will make a big comeback, and discussing concept-based targeting with NetSeer [...] more...
ADOTAS - Although it already brings contextually targeted in-text ads to 250 billion pages of content each month that is viewed by more than 350 million uniques, Infolinks bills itself as the world’s fastest growing in-text advertising network. That expansion is bound to keep up with the introduction of the self-service in-text [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]