NEW YORK, October 24, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, the venture capital arm of Digital First Media, today announced a development partnership with contextual advertising startup AdGlue. AdGlue’s platform allows advertisers to “glue” their advertising message next to the content of their choice. Founded by Ben Ilfeld (pictured) – owner and founder [...] more...
The industry is understandably abuzz about yesterday’s announcement that Yahoo! had formed a strategic partnership with Google. “… We’re excited to announce that we recently signed a global, non-exclusive agreement with Google to display ads on various Yahoo! properties and certain co-branded sites using Google’s AdSense for Content and Google’s AdMob [...] more...
Think about all of the information that the shopping giant Amazon.com has on you – your history of purchases, the friends you send gifts to, even your browsing habits and personal tastes for clothing, books, music, and food through its home grocery delivery service Amazon Fresh. While social networks like [...] more...
ADOTAS – Are you stuck in a silo? No, we’re not talking corn here. We’re talking about your online marketing. Over the years I’ve seen many clients become comfortable with a particular channel and overlook new possibilities that may bring them even better results. This is the case with search marketing. [...] more...
ADOTAS — While the four basic search options, paid search, contextual advertising, paid inclusion and search engine optimization, are expected to see increased spending through 2013, it could be SEO that wins out over the next few years. As the economy forces consumers to be more careful with their dollars, search [...] more...
ADOTAS – Eyealike is now offering its photo recognition expertise (previously used to find potential romantic partners) to the ad-targeting world. The company is touting the new Eyealike VisualAd as the “world’s first image and video-based contextual advertising platform for social networks and rich media Web sites.” Users will be able [...] more...
ADOTAS – Online contextual ad platform LucidMedia has released a Spanish-language version of its ClickSense contextual advertising platform designed to help online advertisers and publishers precisely target the Spanish-speaking Internet demographic. According to Internet World Stats, there are more than 124 million Spanish-speaking Internet users worldwide, an increase of more than [...] more...
ADOTAS – Dissatisfied with merely ruling the Net in the U.S., Google has snapped up Russian contextual advertising company ZAO Begun for $140 million. The Internet titan snagged the company from U.K.-based Rambler Media, which owns a 50.1% stake in Begun. (Rambler bought the remaining stake from Bannatyne Limited and then [...] more...
ADOTAS – Microsoft is getting glossy: the software giant has become Rodale’s exclusive third-party digital advertising provider of contextual and paid search ads for the company’s magazine-branded sites. Rodale publishes a gaggle of health and wellness mags – and sites – including MensHealth.com, WomensHealthmag.com, Prevention.com, RunnersWorld.com and Bicycling.com. Microsoft is championing [...] more...
ADOTAS – Proximic, a new contextual advertising company, has announced a new DIY program that it says will enable publishers to monetize their traffic. While the platform was previously reserved for large global publishers, the company is putting out the welcome mat for mainstream media sites, blogs and other content [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial