The industry is understandably abuzz about yesterday’s announcement that Yahoo! had formed a strategic partnership with Google. “… We’re excited to announce that we recently signed a global, non-exclusive agreement with Google to display ads on various Yahoo! properties and certain co-branded sites using Google’s AdSense for Content and Google’s AdMob [...] more...
Think about all of the information that the shopping giant Amazon.com has on you – your history of purchases, the friends you send gifts to, even your browsing habits and personal tastes for clothing, books, music, and food through its home grocery delivery service Amazon Fresh. While social networks like [...] more...
ADOTAS – Are you stuck in a silo? No, we’re not talking corn here. We’re talking about your online marketing. Over the years I’ve seen many clients become comfortable with a particular channel and overlook new possibilities that may bring them even better results. This is the case with search marketing. [...] more...
ADOTAS — While the four basic search options, paid search, contextual advertising, paid inclusion and search engine optimization, are expected to see increased spending through 2013, it could be SEO that wins out over the next few years. As the economy forces consumers to be more careful with their dollars, search [...] more...
ADOTAS – Eyealike is now offering its photo recognition expertise (previously used to find potential romantic partners) to the ad-targeting world. The company is touting the new Eyealike VisualAd as the “world’s first image and video-based contextual advertising platform for social networks and rich media Web sites.” Users will be able [...] more...
ADOTAS – Online contextual ad platform LucidMedia has released a Spanish-language version of its ClickSense contextual advertising platform designed to help online advertisers and publishers precisely target the Spanish-speaking Internet demographic. According to Internet World Stats, there are more than 124 million Spanish-speaking Internet users worldwide, an increase of more than [...] more...
ADOTAS – Dissatisfied with merely ruling the Net in the U.S., Google has snapped up Russian contextual advertising company ZAO Begun for $140 million. The Internet titan snagged the company from U.K.-based Rambler Media, which owns a 50.1% stake in Begun. (Rambler bought the remaining stake from Bannatyne Limited and then [...] more...
ADOTAS – Microsoft is getting glossy: the software giant has become Rodale’s exclusive third-party digital advertising provider of contextual and paid search ads for the company’s magazine-branded sites. Rodale publishes a gaggle of health and wellness mags – and sites – including MensHealth.com, WomensHealthmag.com, Prevention.com, RunnersWorld.com and Bicycling.com. Microsoft is championing [...] more...
ADOTAS – Proximic, a new contextual advertising company, has announced a new DIY program that it says will enable publishers to monetize their traffic. While the platform was previously reserved for large global publishers, the company is putting out the welcome mat for mainstream media sites, blogs and other content [...] more...
ADOTAS – The decades-long, legendary tug-of-war between publishers and advertisers over ad reach will likely never end, but ADSDAQ is hoping to quell the chaos. Contextual advertising company ContextWeb Inc. and operator of the ADSDAQ Exchange is launching a reach-extension program for Web publishers who want to get additional, targeted [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s