ADOTAS – Marissa Mayer’s attempt to turn Yahoo! around seems to have become stuck in neutral. The company recently reported that its revenues fell by 1.7 percent in the fourth quarter, minus commissions paid out to partners for Web traffic. This is the fourth straight quarter with no growth. By the [...] more...
ADOTAS – How do good-looking Olympians, CTRs and Manhattan real estate come together? Well, let’s take a step back first, review the basics and get to the real issues faced by web publishers, which is what the connection is really all about. So where to start? It all begins with [...] more...
ADOTAS – Keyword targeting is held up as the gold standard for understanding content. But is it true? To find out, I decided to test this longstanding notion to see if it still holds up. Note: This is also a story about using Big Data techniques and how you can [...] more...
ADOTAS – With so much engaging content on the Internet competing for people’s attention, publishers are desperately searching for new ways to make their sites more relevant and sticky for visitors. AOL is no exception. The company just announced that it’s planning to plunk down a total of $90.7 million [...] more...
ROME, January 23, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kevin Bacon, the award-winning actor and “king of connections,” will headline the Festival of Media Global 2014, taking place from April 6-8 in Rome at the Cavalieri Hotel. This year’s Festival will focus on the technology, innovations, and strategies that make the media industry more [...] more...
ADOTAS – Once again, it’s the time of year when the obligatory “biggest trends for…” posts fill our feeds and social media streams. And while sometimes it can be overdone, there is something therapeutic about taking time to truly consider what will be important in the coming year and what initiatives [...] more...
ADOTAS – The best way to serve your business is to serve your customers well – and content is no different. Keywords no longer guarantee top search rankings. Today, it is superb, consistent content that is of service to your customers that leads to top search rankings. Do you want to [...] more...
LONDON, November 8, 2013 (ADOTAS) — AdSpruce, the mobile video ad network, has just released details of a new Paywall-style technology that can monetise media or content on the mobile web by inserting a video ad that consumers must watch before continuing to access premium content. Currently in private beta, the [...] more...
BEAVERTON, ORE., October 21, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digimarc Corporation (NASDAQ: DMRC) today announced Digimarc Share, a simple new way for consumers to share print content online with friends. Digimarc Share, part of the Digimarc® Discover solution, will make its debut in the November issue of HGTV Magazine with a special nine-page [...] more...
ADOTAS — The conversation about the future of print in the digital age has reached a dire tone, with traditional print companies scrambling to find relevance and revenue. But with the acquisition of The Washington Post by Jeff Bezos earlier this year, all eyes have been on his next moves. [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]