ADOTAS – GigaOm recently reported that over 50 billion apps have been downloaded from the Apple App Store; however, research has shown that 25% of those apps are only used once. Not only is that bad for the user as a lack of usability makes an app less engaging, but [...] more...
ADOTAS (via CMS Expo) – Numerous studies have shown that there is a very real gap between what firms produce as content for their marketing channels (e.g., website, social media, etc.) and what customer-facing employees communicate to customers in sales meetings, proposals, and even after a sale is made. This [...] more...
ADOTAS — There’s been a lot written lately about what Big Data means. Some have linked the concept to data volumes (even though there have always been huge data sets) while others have suggested it describes a less-structured storage approach (even though there have always been more flexible data models). [...] more...
From the Shoutlet Blog: Social customer data is among the most promising parts of the buzz surrounding Big Data. For today’s digital and social media marketer, few things are as exciting as getting great data that teaches them new insights about their customers. But making sense of this of this data [...] more...
Executives from Foursquare, Pandora and Verve weighed in on the importance of location – and other factors – for publishers in targeting local advertising on Tuesday, Jan. 15, at Street Fight Summit, 82 Mercer in New York City. Street Fight’s deputy editor, Steven Jacobs, moderated the discussion. Above: Steven Jacobs, deputy [...] more...
Whether or not you are actively allocating marketing budget, you’re employing SEO. You just have no idea. That company blog you’ve been managing? Those tweets, status updates, videos, boards, and website content you’ve been creating and scheduling? The public relations team placing your content and name all on other publications? Yep, they [...] more...
“Great Content Strategy: Plan it, Develop it, Manage it” will be the topic of a free seminar to be presented by the Columbia University graduate program in Strategic Communications on Friday, Sept. 21 from 6 to 8 p.m. The seminar will be held on the University’s Morningside Heights campus, 501 [...] more...
ADOTAS - One of the most encouraging aspects of being an online content creator can also be one of the most discouraging: Anyone can create web content, but getting it seen is another story. So, while the tools to create and upload content are as easy to use as ever, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Performance marketing can provide a fruitful return for individuals who have the resources and inclination to invest in the channel. When starting out as a new publisher, it can initially be difficult to generate significant levels of traffic and income. However, by investing time wisely, publishers will begin [...] more...
ADOTAS – Even before AOL acquired Huffington Post for $315 million, the portal’s new content svengali Arianna Huffington admitted to a fascination with the future of hyper-local content — during the merger announcement, she highlighted her interest in Patch, AOL’s network of local news blogs. Perhaps as a present to celebrate [...] more...
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s no secret that mobile commerce is on [...] more »
- Larissa’s Picks to Click: PBS’ Digital Triumph, Promoted Ads, Brands on the ‘Vine’ June 18th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Mediasmith Taps Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server for Mobile/Tablet Advertising June 18th 2013 NEW YORK, June 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Medialets, the essential [...] more »
- Breaking: VivaKi and Mass Relevance Announce Partnership June 17th 2013 AUSTIN, TX, June 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – VivaKi, a global [...] more »
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Once upon a time, and not so long [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Cookies Dominate on Desktop June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — In last week’s Voter Booth, we asked our [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013
- Facebook Unveils #Hashtag Strategies for Advertisers June 17th 2013
- Can Programmatic Buying Save Traditional Media? June 14th 2013
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Adviso
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- Raj Chauhan: Programmatic is expanding in the online world to guaranteed buys. Adslot is building a