Pinterest has become the Internet’s new social media darling and since its launch in 2010, people have been flocking to this visual social network to pin pictures of what they like, curate collections and share them with the world. From a strictly personal perspective, the site and mobile app are [...] more...
Outbrain announced to its employees this morning that it is acquiring the Atlanta-based Scribit, a content curation platform that allows brands to curate long form content from leading publications on their sites. “Through this acquisition, we’re building our product portfolio, enabling the brands we work with to augment their content marketing strategies and driving [...] more...
As the holidays approach, many of us this season will turn to social media channels to curate the prefect gift list for our friends and family. In fact, a recent survey found that as many as 93.3 percent of social media-savvy women have purchased something because a blogger recommended it. With [...] more...
CAMBRIDGE, MASS. (November 6, 2012) – Curata, Inc., a content curation company that enables marketers and publishers to easily find, organize, and share content, today announced that a mobile app is available in the iTunes store for iPhone and iPad users, and Google Play for Android users. The app, [...] more...
NEW YORK (October 17, 2012) — Brands can now understand all emerging relevant online content and conversations, and can join them immediately by using ideal owned, social, or authentic supportive content to engage consumers. This ability comes from the Content Activation Platform thatleading content-marketing provider Kontera expanded today, amid strong [...] more...
CAMBRIDGE, MASS. (October 3, 2012) – Curata, Inc., a content curation solution that enables marketers and publishers to easily find, organize, and share content, has opened the survey for its second annual B2B content marketing trends report. The survey explores the state of B2B marketing and the changing role of [...] more...
NEW YORK (September 26, 2012)– PulsePoint, a global digital technology company headquartered in New York City, today announced the appointment of Dan Ballister (pictured) as president, effective as of September 10, 2012. A digital media veteran, Ballister was selected to guide the company’s daily operations as PulsePoint continues to scale [...] more...
ADOTAS - In this installment of the video series The Future of Engagement, host and Influence People chief Murray Newlands sits down with Ian Karnell, president of interest graph marketing firm BuzzHoney, to discuss how brands and organizations might learn about what kind of content engages their intended audience, so [...] more...
ADOTAS - You’ve likely heard the words “content curation” a lot lately, and if you’re like 95 percent of the folks Curata surveyed in its 2012 Content Curation Adoption Survey, you’ve curated content in the past six months, even if you didn’t know it. Given that many are confused as to what [...] more...
ADOTAS - In the latest installment of video series The Future of Publishing, we’re down with OPC (other people’s content). It’s about content monetization: How can brands enter the discussion with potential customers around the web, not just on their own brand and social media sites, and profit from those [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Watch it Live: Xbox Reveal, 5/21 at Noon EDT/10 a.m. PDT May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via CNET) – Check out CNET’s live coverage of [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- AFAIK: Poptent, Clear Channel Outdoor, Infusionsoft, Silverpop May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Here’s what jumped out of my Inbox and [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Digital advertising and technology collide this week as [...] more »
- Report: David Karp sells Tumblr to Yahoo! for $1.1 Billion May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via New York’s Daily News) — Who wants to [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]
- New Solution to OpenX OnRamp Shutdown | Adcolt: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2013/02/update-malware-attack-permanently-shuts-down-openx-onramp/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... This entry was posted in Uncategorized
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]
- YouTube Turns Eight As Platform Surpasses More Than 100 Hours Of Video … | HOW CAN I GET MONEY: [...] in the look, feel and behavior of Google Objects. The integration is easy, and