REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. (NYSE:YUME), a leading provider of digital video brand advertising solutions, in collaboration with Frank N. Magid Associates, Inc. and Razorfish, shed light on the connected TV (CTV) consumer experience, through an extensive, in-person focus group research study. Conversations with consumers [...] more...
ADOTAS – Though Interactive Video (IV) isn’t totally new, projects like Philips’ “Designed to Play,” Maybelline’s “Glamour Eye,” and Bob Dylan’s interactive music video helped spread the gospel of IV in 2013, leading us to believe that 2014 will be a breakout year for IV. As technology exponentially evolves each [...] more...
ADOTAS — A new infographic from Videology profiles holiday shoppers with data explaining why digital advertising is becoming as important to retailers as television. Highlights: 2 out of 3 shoppers do online research before purchasing their gifts. This year, nearly 10% of research for holiday gifts will be done on either a mobile device or connected TV. Internet [...] more...
LAS VEGAS (ADOTAS) — At the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) conference, Adobe Systems Incorporated (Nasdaq: ADBE) today announced the general availability of Adobe® Primetime (formerly “Project Primetime”), the industry’s most advanced TV publishing and monetization platform for programmers and pay TV service providers. The company also announced technology collaborations with [...] more...
NEW YORK, April 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) – TargetSpot, the largest Digital Audio advertising network, today announced that it will deliver in-stream audio advertising for the Xbox Music® service from Microsoft Corp®. Xbox Music is an all-in-one music service that allows users to discover, buy, and stream music on popular devices. The [...] more...
If International CES 2013 was any barometer, the 2010 Recession might finally be behind us. Sony’s (and several other of the major TV manufacturers) confident unveiling of 4K TVs listing for $25,000 is an economic indicator that we’ve weathered the storm. That optimism is grounded with other reality points as well. [...] more...
On his company blog, R. Bruce Journey, Co-founder and Managing Director, International for DataXu, discusses the unprecedented impact of new automated software tools on the industry and offers a very promising outlook for marketers in 2013. Read More ... Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url = 'http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adotas.com%2F2013%2F01%2Fdataxu-blog-9-trends-for-cmo-success%2F'; [...] more...
For more than a century, the humble telephone was a cool yet simple device enabling one person to communicate with another. Then something happened. The phone got smart and became an indispensable tool of modern life, serving an infinite number of purposes. Now it’s television’s turn to get smart. By connecting [...] more...
ADOTAS – With the shift away from network TV programming and toward services like HuLu, Netflix, and shows streaming from the web via mitigators like Boxee and XBox, Wii and Roku, accounting for lower subscription cost and fewer commercials, people these days are canceling their cable in droves. So, of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Television was the means of communication par excellence of the 20th century. Viewers were informed and thrilled by it. Mankind as a whole could watch live and direct paradigmatic events such as man landing on the moon. Today, the reality of that screen that shaped our lives for [...] more...
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use
- What You Need To Know To Get Ahead In Video Advertising | Setting the PACE: [...] results of new research into online video advertising in the form of this infographic,
- conversion optimization examples | JIM BULDO: [...] SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social MarketingADOTAS, on Fri, 07 Mar 2014