MIVA today announced a new pay-per-click content deal with the UK division of CondÃƒÂ© Nast Interactive, edging out the likes of Yahoo! Search Marketing and PPC mainstay Google in locking the agreement. As a result, all 12 UK Conde Nast websites will be serviced by MIVA, which will provide PPC ads [...] more...
Blip.tv, a host and distributor of web-based TV shows and video blogs, has teamed up with Conde Nast’s Glamour magazine to create a consumer-generated fashion photo gallery called the Don’tspotting site. Visitors can upload pictures of fashion Do’s and Don’ts they spot on the street, comment on photos, and rate [...] more...
Lycos Inc, the online portal that acquired Wired.com (Wired News) in 1999, has agreed to sell it back to CondÃƒÂ© Nast, publishers of Wired magazine, Wired.com’s printed counterpart. Since 2005, CEO Alfred Tolle has been streamlining Lycos, turning it into a destination for entertainment, marketing and community building. While it’s [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that