A Message from S. Claus, CEO, North Pole Industries. Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url = 'http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adotas.com%2F2012%2F12%2Fvideo-s-claus-hires-chief-information-security-elf%2F'; addthis_title = 'VIDEO%3A+S.+Claus+Hires+Chief+Information+Security+Elf'; addthis_pub = 'adotas'; more...
The finance sector has dramatically changed throughout the past few years as advertisers have shifted their focus from an “all guns blazing” strategy of delivering a high volume of sales in the quickest time possible, to strategically analyzing, in more depth, the long term value of customers and the quality [...] more...
ADOTAS – The most pressing compliance issue facing the online advertising industry today is ad privacy — how to communicate targeting practices to consumers and offer opt-out choices, thereby increasing ad relevancy and benefiting consumers, advertisers and publishers. It has been about a year since an industry coalition, consisting of the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Misperceptions cloud reality and blind us from viewing things as they actually are. Whenever you introduce something new, there exists a degree of fear, uncertainty and doubt (FUD). While FUD frequently has no basis in reality, it absolutely impacts reality by causing actions that are based on perceptions [...] more...
ADOTAS – Despite the recent acquisitions of AdXpose and Adometry, independent ad verification companies trudge on — with more investor cash! DoubleVerify just closed a $33 million series C round of funding led by later-stage investors JMI Equity and Institutional Venture Partners, bringing the “media verification and compliance” company’s funding total [...] more...
ADOTAS – Apparently industry self-regulation is worth sinking money into — private equity firm Warburg Pincus led a $9.5 million round of funding for Better Advertising, which also included participation from all of the executive crew. The investment will go toward continued development of the company as well as breaking [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s