Holiday shopping can be brutal, but this year, millions of shoppers elected to circumvent the mall, breaking out their mobile phones instead. This year, Black Friday and Cyber Monday still proved to be high-transaction days of the year where most companies were able to sneak their way into the black [...] more...
ADOTAS – With 147.2 million unique visitors in May according to comScore, YouTube is still the most visited video site by United States Internet users — hence why the masthead display ad on the homepage is considered prime real estate. However, Google, always the advertiser-pleaser, decided to study the effectiveness [...] more...
ADOTAS - Nielsen reports that 55%of U.S. consumers that bought a phone in the last three months bought a smartphone, meaning that the souped-up mobile devices are being purchased more than their less-fancy feature-phone cousins Kantar Media has broken into Europe with analytics offering Compete. According to Horace Dediu at Asymco, the average iOS [...] more...
ADOTAS – “This is the day of the expanding man,” Donald Fagen croons on Steely Dan classic “Deacon Blues.” Well, according to a new survey by PointRoll and Compete, this is the day of the expanding ad, as consumers anywhere in the purchase were more likely to take action when [...] more...
ADOTAS – Claiming it’s the most comprehensive evaluation tool for online and mobile video campaigns, WPP’s Kantar Video is celebrating the public beta launch of its Videolytics platform by offering a free 30-day trial for qualified accounts. The analytics platform offers real-timemeasurement, identification, syndication, tracking and optimization services for online and [...] more...
ADOTAS – Ha ha, Yahoo! YouTube stabs at thee, and thee have fallen to third biggest site in the world. Yep, Alexa deems you fallen! Wait, what the hell is Alexa? Granted I’ve been in this game for less than a year and my brain is chock full of companies, but [...] more...
ADOTAS – With the overhaul of the Referral Analytics tool within its Compete PRO offering, Compete is letting marketers see, really see the online acquisition marketplace through interactive mapping. The revamped service aims to assist marketers in optimizing their traffic by showing poor performing channels and revealing new traffic sources. The comprehensive [...] more...
ADOTAS – Corporate trade firm Active International has named MediaBank, provider of integrated procurement technology and advanced analytics software for advertising agencies, it’s software source for media buying, tracking and reporting. After a year of consideration, the honchos at Active decided MediaBank’s O|X and A|X Suites would be the best-suited [...] more...
ADOTAS – Every advertiser wants to feel special, like there’s that one marketplace that’s been specially arranged for it and it alone. Kantar Media’s analytic arm Compete and WPP’s Media Innovation Group (MIG) have teamed up to make that dream come true. The companies have combined Compete’s rich online consumer data [...] more...
ADOTAS — Alterian, Techrigy, Epic Advertising, Compete, Dynamic Logic, Hulu and Audience Science announcements. Mark Jung was named Epic Advertising’s new Chairman of the Board. Previously, Jung was Chief Operating Officer of Fox Interactive Media. Jung was also CEO and Co-Founder of IGN Entertainment. In 2005, Jung was responsible for IGN’s sale [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’? December 11th 2013 ADOTAS — A New York waiter claims that Jack Selby, [...] more »
- Pixalate Raises $4.6 Million to Bring Free Real-Time Ad Viewability and Fraud Detection to Brands and Agencies December 11th 2013 SANTA MONICA, Calif.,December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Pixalate, a leading [...] more »
- Opera Mediaworks Reveals 6 Biggest Mobile Advertising Trends of 2013 December 11th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS — In a [...] more »
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- Adobe: Digital Magazine Circulation, Engagement are On the Rise December 10th 2013 ADOTAS — Today, Adobe released data showing significant circulation growth [...] more »
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and
- Cory Grassell: As an addendum to my previous post, I failed to consider Twitter. I suppose that
- Cory Grassell: Ten seems like a bit much. I think you hit the nail on the head