Holiday shopping can be brutal, but this year, millions of shoppers elected to circumvent the mall, breaking out their mobile phones instead. This year, Black Friday and Cyber Monday still proved to be high-transaction days of the year where most companies were able to sneak their way into the black [...] more...
ADOTAS – With 147.2 million unique visitors in May according to comScore, YouTube is still the most visited video site by United States Internet users — hence why the masthead display ad on the homepage is considered prime real estate. However, Google, always the advertiser-pleaser, decided to study the effectiveness [...] more...
ADOTAS - Nielsen reports that 55%of U.S. consumers that bought a phone in the last three months bought a smartphone, meaning that the souped-up mobile devices are being purchased more than their less-fancy feature-phone cousins Kantar Media has broken into Europe with analytics offering Compete. According to Horace Dediu at Asymco, the average iOS [...] more...
ADOTAS – “This is the day of the expanding man,” Donald Fagen croons on Steely Dan classic “Deacon Blues.” Well, according to a new survey by PointRoll and Compete, this is the day of the expanding ad, as consumers anywhere in the purchase were more likely to take action when [...] more...
ADOTAS – Claiming it’s the most comprehensive evaluation tool for online and mobile video campaigns, WPP’s Kantar Video is celebrating the public beta launch of its Videolytics platform by offering a free 30-day trial for qualified accounts. The analytics platform offers real-timemeasurement, identification, syndication, tracking and optimization services for online and [...] more...
ADOTAS – Ha ha, Yahoo! YouTube stabs at thee, and thee have fallen to third biggest site in the world. Yep, Alexa deems you fallen! Wait, what the hell is Alexa? Granted I’ve been in this game for less than a year and my brain is chock full of companies, but [...] more...
ADOTAS – With the overhaul of the Referral Analytics tool within its Compete PRO offering, Compete is letting marketers see, really see the online acquisition marketplace through interactive mapping. The revamped service aims to assist marketers in optimizing their traffic by showing poor performing channels and revealing new traffic sources. The comprehensive [...] more...
ADOTAS – Corporate trade firm Active International has named MediaBank, provider of integrated procurement technology and advanced analytics software for advertising agencies, it’s software source for media buying, tracking and reporting. After a year of consideration, the honchos at Active decided MediaBank’s O|X and A|X Suites would be the best-suited [...] more...
ADOTAS – Every advertiser wants to feel special, like there’s that one marketplace that’s been specially arranged for it and it alone. Kantar Media’s analytic arm Compete and WPP’s Media Innovation Group (MIG) have teamed up to make that dream come true. The companies have combined Compete’s rich online consumer data [...] more...
ADOTAS — Alterian, Techrigy, Epic Advertising, Compete, Dynamic Logic, Hulu and Audience Science announcements. Mark Jung was named Epic Advertising’s new Chairman of the Board. Previously, Jung was Chief Operating Officer of Fox Interactive Media. Jung was also CEO and Co-Founder of IGN Entertainment. In 2005, Jung was responsible for IGN’s sale [...] more...
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Have social media platforms pinterested you in how [...] more »
- Nikki’s Picks to Click: Facebook Ad Milestone, Twitter Spot Ads, Big Data Problems June 19th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Advertising legend David Ogilvy once said, “If it [...] more »
- Infographic: Martini Media and comScore Release Affluent Spending Data June 19th 2013 SAN FRANCISCO AND NEW YORK, June 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — [...] more »
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013 ADOTAS — Did you forget that your friend’s birthday is [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar June 19th 2013 ADOTAS -– Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Vice President, Business Development
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Mediasmith - » Mediasmith -: [...] Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server For Mobile/Tablet Advertising NEW YORK, June
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]