Holiday shopping can be brutal, but this year, millions of shoppers elected to circumvent the mall, breaking out their mobile phones instead. This year, Black Friday and Cyber Monday still proved to be high-transaction days of the year where most companies were able to sneak their way into the black [...] more...
ADOTAS – With 147.2 million unique visitors in May according to comScore, YouTube is still the most visited video site by United States Internet users — hence why the masthead display ad on the homepage is considered prime real estate. However, Google, always the advertiser-pleaser, decided to study the effectiveness [...] more...
ADOTAS - Nielsen reports that 55%of U.S. consumers that bought a phone in the last three months bought a smartphone, meaning that the souped-up mobile devices are being purchased more than their less-fancy feature-phone cousins Kantar Media has broken into Europe with analytics offering Compete. According to Horace Dediu at Asymco, the average iOS [...] more...
ADOTAS – “This is the day of the expanding man,” Donald Fagen croons on Steely Dan classic “Deacon Blues.” Well, according to a new survey by PointRoll and Compete, this is the day of the expanding ad, as consumers anywhere in the purchase were more likely to take action when [...] more...
ADOTAS – Claiming it’s the most comprehensive evaluation tool for online and mobile video campaigns, WPP’s Kantar Video is celebrating the public beta launch of its Videolytics platform by offering a free 30-day trial for qualified accounts. The analytics platform offers real-timemeasurement, identification, syndication, tracking and optimization services for online and [...] more...
ADOTAS – Ha ha, Yahoo! YouTube stabs at thee, and thee have fallen to third biggest site in the world. Yep, Alexa deems you fallen! Wait, what the hell is Alexa? Granted I’ve been in this game for less than a year and my brain is chock full of companies, but [...] more...
ADOTAS – With the overhaul of the Referral Analytics tool within its Compete PRO offering, Compete is letting marketers see, really see the online acquisition marketplace through interactive mapping. The revamped service aims to assist marketers in optimizing their traffic by showing poor performing channels and revealing new traffic sources. The comprehensive [...] more...
ADOTAS – Corporate trade firm Active International has named MediaBank, provider of integrated procurement technology and advanced analytics software for advertising agencies, it’s software source for media buying, tracking and reporting. After a year of consideration, the honchos at Active decided MediaBank’s O|X and A|X Suites would be the best-suited [...] more...
ADOTAS – Every advertiser wants to feel special, like there’s that one marketplace that’s been specially arranged for it and it alone. Kantar Media’s analytic arm Compete and WPP’s Media Innovation Group (MIG) have teamed up to make that dream come true. The companies have combined Compete’s rich online consumer data [...] more...
ADOTAS — Alterian, Techrigy, Epic Advertising, Compete, Dynamic Logic, Hulu and Audience Science announcements. Mark Jung was named Epic Advertising’s new Chairman of the Board. Previously, Jung was Chief Operating Officer of Fox Interactive Media. Jung was also CEO and Co-Founder of IGN Entertainment. In 2005, Jung was responsible for IGN’s sale [...] more...
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use