ADOTAS — Here are some noteworthy news items form Wednesday’s email. Fetch, an award-winning, independent mobile marketing agency that recently announced its entrance into the United States with an office in San Francisco, announced today that it has appointed Catalyst S+F CEO John Durham (pictured) to its Board of Directors. As CEO and managing [...] more...
SAN JOSE, CALIF., May 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Compass Labs, the leading social marketing platform powering ads and audience intelligence, today announced its partnership with ShopIgniter, the company that is transforming how brands advertise to social + mobile consumers. The alliance combines Compass Labs’ actionable audience insights and unique interest targeting [...] more...
strong>ADOTAS – Devavrat Shah (pictured) has joined the advisory board of Compass Labs, a leading social marketing platform. Shah is currently a Jamieson career development associate professor with the department of electrical engineering and computer science at MIT, where he has been teaching since 2005. He is a member of [...] more...
Today we’ve asked our panel of industry leaders: ”What is your opinion of Facebook’s latest redesign?” Here are their responses: “I thought the comparison Mark Zuckerberg made of Facebook to being a person’s personalized newspaper was interesting because for the first time I saw an emphasis beyond “connecting people” to one as a news [...] more...
Today our panel of ad-tech honchos weighs in on the following question: “What is your reaction to Facebook’s acquisition of Microsoft Atlas?” “Facebook’s Microsoft Atlas acquisition is a conscious step toward solving the social media measurement conundrum. Advertisers have long debated over the tangible value of social networks when it comes [...] more...
Facebook’s introduction of Graph Search on Tuesday has, not surprisingly, elicited a flurry comments from interested Internet parties. Here’s what a few of them had to say: “At this point, I’m unimpressed. It remains unclear on how advertisers will be able to use this Graph Search product to better market and [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 James Walker, CEO, Inadco “After years of spending a majority of their Display marketing budgets on generating demand, brand advertisers will start allocating an increasing percentage of their budgets towards capturing some of that demand by utilizing new and innovative solutions for [...] more...
Compass Labs Unveils Social Marketing Platform that Provides Actionable Insights on Audience, Earned and Paid Strategies
SAN JOSE, CALIF. (November 15, 2012) – Compass Labs, the leading social marketing platform powering ads and audience intelligence, today announced the launch of CLIQ Social Intelligence, a software solution that provides marketers and advertisers with access to an unprecedented level of data and analytics around a brand’s social presence [...] more...
ADOTAS – Social media usage is more intense than even the most aggressive pundits could have predicted. New McKinsey research highlights a dramatic increase in the intensity with which people use digital devices and platforms. Nearly 50% of U.S. online consumers are now advanced users of smartphones, social networks and [...] more...
ADOTAS - James Green is the new CEO of search retargeting company Magnetic. His more than 20 years in the digital realm includes executive experience at The Walt Disney Company, Pixar Animation Studios and 24/7 Real Media (which acquired ad server Sabela Media, where Green was a founding partner and [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders to [...] more »
- AFAIK: Poptent, Clear Channel Outdoor, Infusionsoft, Silverpop May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Here’s what jumped out of my Inbox and [...] more »
- Live Twitter feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Digital advertising and technology collide this week as [...] more »
- Report: David Karp sells Tumblr to Yahoo! for $1.1 Billion May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via New York’s Daily News) — Who wants to [...] more »
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]
- YouTube Turns Eight As Platform Surpasses More Than 100 Hours Of Video … | HOW CAN I GET MONEY: [...] in the look, feel and behavior of Google Objects. The integration is easy, and
- MobiKeith: Well done. Gr8 read. Concepts can b used in general sales/marketing environment. Tx.
- Client News Weekly Wrap Up: [...] PunchTab founder and CEO Ramjet Kumaran, lists four best practices for using incentives to attract and