AdAge has reported that Sony has developed a new Wi-Fi communicator targeted towards 18-22 year olds. Mylo, short for “my life online,” connects to the Web using private and public Wi-Fi networks. While it resembles the Sony PSP hand-held gaming system, Mylo has a slide-out keyboard for e-mailing and instant [...] more...
mtvU, the 24-hour network for college students owned and operated by MTV, has announced its intent to purchase Y2M: Youth Media & Marketing Networks, a marketing services agency that specializes in the college market. Y2M also owns College Publisher, the largest network of online college newspapers in the US. College [...] more...
College students spend most of their time online interacting with content, according to career services provider Experience Inc.’s “2006 Media Perception” survey. More than half the students surveyed use the Internet to share, download, and view photos. They’re also getting filled by traditional media like print and broadcast. While 43% [...] more...
Care to Engage Caffeinated Collegiates? Experiential Marketing for the “Non-Fat, White Moccachino” Generation
The newest buzz in marketing is experiential marketing. While many define it as tapping the senses through a variety of marketing tactics, we know it’s more than that. It is about creating a true emotional connection between your customer and your brand. Having worked with college students for more than [...] more...
Boston-based Y2M: Youth Media and Marketing Networks, a specialist in college student and recent college graduate marketing, today announced a partnership with the book publisher Alfred Knopf. The companies plan to tap into the affluent and highly literate demographic by targeting university newspaper websites, underground campus communities, and scholarship search [...] more...
Ruckus Network, an online social and entertainment community for college students, will soon host advertising on its site. Ruckus has partnered with over 28 schools, including Arizona State University, Michigan State University, Syracuse University and Seton Hall University, to offer a library of 1.5 million digital music files which can [...] more...
CampusAdTrader, the innovative online marketplace for buying and selling print, online and classified ads in U.S. college newspapers, announced yesterday that it has improved upon its site’s existing features and added several new features in an effort to streamline navigation and generate interest. Media buyers and college newspapers can now [...] more...
In a survey completed at the end of January, Experience, Inc. found college students and recent college graduates between the ages of 18-34 are highly responsive to online advertising. The “2006 Online Advertising: Habits” Survey drew from a pool of over 350 young adults who opted-in to the survey through [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- IAB Releases Native Advertising Playbook December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Native has become [...] more »
- Kitara Media Acquires Healthguru.Com; Combined Business 2014 Revenues Estimated At $50MM December 4th 2013 Kitara Media Acquires Top Health Video Site HealthGuru.com from Kitara [...] more »
- Lionsgate Partners with Mobiquity to Promote ‘Ender’s Game,’ ‘Divergence’ December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the year’s most anticipated films, “Ender’s [...] more »
- LiveRail Touts $100 Million Run Rate, Preps for IPO in 2014 December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — The demand for programmatic advertising has exploded, with [...] more »
- Infographic: Branded Video Sharing Almost 50X Higher In 2013 Than In 2006 December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — The sharing of [...] more »
- Brainshark and Profitable Channels Launch Online Tool to Assess Sales Content Effectiveness December 4th 2013 WALTHAM, Mass., December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Brainshark, Inc., the [...] more »
- blinkx Acquires Rhythm NewMedia in $65 Million Deal December 3rd 2013 LONDON and SAN FRANCISCO, December 3, 2013 (ADOTAS) — blinkx plc [...] more »
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Take the Time to Do Native Right December 2nd 2013
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results December 2nd 2013
- Disappointing Black Friday Sales? It’s Not Too Late to Profit from the Holidays December 2nd 2013
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Content Marketer
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]
- How to improve your website's SEO - Business Record |: [...] the sites don't really …The 10 Most Cringe-Worthy SEO Myths Ever ToldBusiness 2 CommunityBig
- Gamers Gain Elite Status with Cadillac Campaign | Raldo Loijens: [...] a push to brand the elite gamers as Cadillac Elite. Cadillac Elite is being
- David: I hope my SEO-customers with semi-big brands do not read this - they might be