AdAge has reported that Sony has developed a new Wi-Fi communicator targeted towards 18-22 year olds. Mylo, short for “my life online,” connects to the Web using private and public Wi-Fi networks. While it resembles the Sony PSP hand-held gaming system, Mylo has a slide-out keyboard for e-mailing and instant [...] more...
mtvU, the 24-hour network for college students owned and operated by MTV, has announced its intent to purchase Y2M: Youth Media & Marketing Networks, a marketing services agency that specializes in the college market. Y2M also owns College Publisher, the largest network of online college newspapers in the US. College [...] more...
College students spend most of their time online interacting with content, according to career services provider Experience Inc.’s “2006 Media Perception” survey. More than half the students surveyed use the Internet to share, download, and view photos. They’re also getting filled by traditional media like print and broadcast. While 43% [...] more...
Care to Engage Caffeinated Collegiates? Experiential Marketing for the “Non-Fat, White Moccachino” Generation
The newest buzz in marketing is experiential marketing. While many define it as tapping the senses through a variety of marketing tactics, we know it’s more than that. It is about creating a true emotional connection between your customer and your brand. Having worked with college students for more than [...] more...
Boston-based Y2M: Youth Media and Marketing Networks, a specialist in college student and recent college graduate marketing, today announced a partnership with the book publisher Alfred Knopf. The companies plan to tap into the affluent and highly literate demographic by targeting university newspaper websites, underground campus communities, and scholarship search [...] more...
Ruckus Network, an online social and entertainment community for college students, will soon host advertising on its site. Ruckus has partnered with over 28 schools, including Arizona State University, Michigan State University, Syracuse University and Seton Hall University, to offer a library of 1.5 million digital music files which can [...] more...
CampusAdTrader, the innovative online marketplace for buying and selling print, online and classified ads in U.S. college newspapers, announced yesterday that it has improved upon its site’s existing features and added several new features in an effort to streamline navigation and generate interest. Media buyers and college newspapers can now [...] more...
In a survey completed at the end of January, Experience, Inc. found college students and recent college graduates between the ages of 18-34 are highly responsive to online advertising. The “2006 Online Advertising: Habits” Survey drew from a pool of over 350 young adults who opted-in to the survey through [...] more...
- Lotame and Optimizely Partner for Website Content Optimization and Personalization March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Lotame today announced [...] more »
- Study: 1% of Advertisers Generate 80% of Clicks Across 10 Search Categories in US, UK and France March 12th 2014 ROME, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Paid search advertising is [...] more »
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange March 12th 2014 WALTHAM, Mass., March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Brainshark, Inc., the [...] more »
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — MediaBrix, the leading [...] more »
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Personalization Isn’t Creepy; It’s a Reality & a Necessity for Success March 12th 2014
- Big-Budget TV Ads Alone Aren’t Enough: Use Programmatic to Tell Your Brand Story March 12th 2014
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Dave Smith: Bill: Thanks a ton for this. I couldn't agree more. But, I'd take it even one
- Social Media Marketing Tools for Small Business | mobilephonemarketingmethods.com: [...] 5 Successful Marketing Methods in the New Age of Digital Consumption ADOTAS, on Tue,
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand – ADOTAS | Iphones Store: [...] Permalink [...]
- Courtesy to The Bellingham Business Journal | For Copywriters Only: [...] Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Fіnіѕhеԁ 3 Million Gigs® іn thе Palm οf Yουr