AdAge has reported that Sony has developed a new Wi-Fi communicator targeted towards 18-22 year olds. Mylo, short for “my life online,” connects to the Web using private and public Wi-Fi networks. While it resembles the Sony PSP hand-held gaming system, Mylo has a slide-out keyboard for e-mailing and instant [...] more...
mtvU, the 24-hour network for college students owned and operated by MTV, has announced its intent to purchase Y2M: Youth Media & Marketing Networks, a marketing services agency that specializes in the college market. Y2M also owns College Publisher, the largest network of online college newspapers in the US. College [...] more...
College students spend most of their time online interacting with content, according to career services provider Experience Inc.’s “2006 Media Perception” survey. More than half the students surveyed use the Internet to share, download, and view photos. They’re also getting filled by traditional media like print and broadcast. While 43% [...] more...
Care to Engage Caffeinated Collegiates? Experiential Marketing for the “Non-Fat, White Moccachino” Generation
The newest buzz in marketing is experiential marketing. While many define it as tapping the senses through a variety of marketing tactics, we know it’s more than that. It is about creating a true emotional connection between your customer and your brand. Having worked with college students for more than [...] more...
Boston-based Y2M: Youth Media and Marketing Networks, a specialist in college student and recent college graduate marketing, today announced a partnership with the book publisher Alfred Knopf. The companies plan to tap into the affluent and highly literate demographic by targeting university newspaper websites, underground campus communities, and scholarship search [...] more...
Ruckus Network, an online social and entertainment community for college students, will soon host advertising on its site. Ruckus has partnered with over 28 schools, including Arizona State University, Michigan State University, Syracuse University and Seton Hall University, to offer a library of 1.5 million digital music files which can [...] more...
CampusAdTrader, the innovative online marketplace for buying and selling print, online and classified ads in U.S. college newspapers, announced yesterday that it has improved upon its site’s existing features and added several new features in an effort to streamline navigation and generate interest. Media buyers and college newspapers can now [...] more...
In a survey completed at the end of January, Experience, Inc. found college students and recent college graduates between the ages of 18-34 are highly responsive to online advertising. The “2006 Online Advertising: Habits” Survey drew from a pool of over 350 young adults who opted-in to the survey through [...] more...
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]