AdAge has reported that Sony has developed a new Wi-Fi communicator targeted towards 18-22 year olds. Mylo, short for “my life online,” connects to the Web using private and public Wi-Fi networks. While it resembles the Sony PSP hand-held gaming system, Mylo has a slide-out keyboard for e-mailing and instant [...] more...
mtvU, the 24-hour network for college students owned and operated by MTV, has announced its intent to purchase Y2M: Youth Media & Marketing Networks, a marketing services agency that specializes in the college market. Y2M also owns College Publisher, the largest network of online college newspapers in the US. College [...] more...
College students spend most of their time online interacting with content, according to career services provider Experience Inc.’s “2006 Media Perception” survey. More than half the students surveyed use the Internet to share, download, and view photos. They’re also getting filled by traditional media like print and broadcast. While 43% [...] more...
Care to Engage Caffeinated Collegiates? Experiential Marketing for the “Non-Fat, White Moccachino” Generation
The newest buzz in marketing is experiential marketing. While many define it as tapping the senses through a variety of marketing tactics, we know it’s more than that. It is about creating a true emotional connection between your customer and your brand. Having worked with college students for more than [...] more...
Boston-based Y2M: Youth Media and Marketing Networks, a specialist in college student and recent college graduate marketing, today announced a partnership with the book publisher Alfred Knopf. The companies plan to tap into the affluent and highly literate demographic by targeting university newspaper websites, underground campus communities, and scholarship search [...] more...
Ruckus Network, an online social and entertainment community for college students, will soon host advertising on its site. Ruckus has partnered with over 28 schools, including Arizona State University, Michigan State University, Syracuse University and Seton Hall University, to offer a library of 1.5 million digital music files which can [...] more...
CampusAdTrader, the innovative online marketplace for buying and selling print, online and classified ads in U.S. college newspapers, announced yesterday that it has improved upon its site’s existing features and added several new features in an effort to streamline navigation and generate interest. Media buyers and college newspapers can now [...] more...
In a survey completed at the end of January, Experience, Inc. found college students and recent college graduates between the ages of 18-34 are highly responsive to online advertising. The “2006 Online Advertising: Habits” Survey drew from a pool of over 350 young adults who opted-in to the survey through [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s