ADOTAS – An attack on a Yahoo ad server caused it to unleash malware at the rate of 27,000 infections per hour over the past several days, according to CNN. The story reportedly was broken in a blog post from Fox-IT, a Netherlands-based firm that operates the shared Security Operations Center [...] more...
NEW YORK, June 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Medialets, the essential platform for mobile and tablet advertising, announced today that Mediasmith, one of the largest independent digital media agencies in the US, has selected the platform as its third-party ad server for mobile. The partnership provides Mediasmith with comprehensive technology and [...] more...
Here’s what our virtual drum circle is pounding out today: Honda has partnered with MediaBrix on a fully integrated, immersive and interactive advertising experience within SongPop as part of the company’s launch of the 2013 Civic. The campaign kicked off yesterday. Honda reportedly is also the first automotive company to feature a branded [...] more...
Ever wanted to find just the right video for your next business presentation, lecture or viewing party? With so much multimedia content scattered across the Internet, Vuemix addresses a need to have an easy way to search, stream and watch videos from a single aggregated platform. Released this week, the [...] more...
NEW YORK (December 10, 2012) – Medialets, the essential technology and creative advertising platform for mobile, tablets and connected devices, announced today the appointment of Stephen Dove (pictured) as Senior Vice President of Product. Dove is tasked with leading all Medialets product development initiatives and will be instrumental as Medialets [...] more...
ADOTAS – HBO’s famous tagline, “It’s not TV, it’s HBO,” can easily be adopted by any number of video content producers and distributors today. Substitute “HBO” for Hulu, YouTube, Netflix, VEVO or simply “video” and you can pretty easily summarize the shift happening today. Sure, TV is still the biggest [...] more...
ADOTAS – Everyone’s favorite media conglomerate curmudgeon, Rupert Murdoch of the monstrosity that is News Corp., pitched a fit all year about Google News to just about anybody who would listen. Conferences, interviews, bar mitzvahs — if there were reporters around, he was likely to bitch about that “parasite” Google. But [...] more...
Anonymous blogging is good if you’re a Cuban-exile female impersonator, bad if criticizing US government
ADOTAS — A quick news glance around the blogosphere. Feds go after anonymous newspaper online commenters. (MediaPost) Free market-driven Forbes Magazine pinching pennies as it battles for advertising. (NYTimes) CNN Fail covering Iranian election promoted on Twitter. (WSJ) A Cuban exile blogger used a female internet alter ego to chat about Fidel Castro’s son. [...] more...
ADOTAS – This election will not be televised. Or it will be, but viewers are more likely to tune into the Internet than the boob tube, according to reports. Perhaps learning a lesson from the Olympics, most TV networks are planning to increase their Web coverage. Current TV is going so [...] more...
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use
- What You Need To Know To Get Ahead In Video Advertising | Setting the PACE: [...] results of new research into online video advertising in the form of this infographic,
- conversion optimization examples | JIM BULDO: [...] SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social MarketingADOTAS, on Fri, 07 Mar 2014