ADOTAS – Last year, Black Friday online sales increased 26%, and Shop.org, the digital division of the National Retail Federation, estimates online holiday sales will increase in the 13% to 15% range this year, with e-commerce reaching $61.8 billion. Boom. Is your website ready for prime time? Ektron, a leading CMS provider, has [...] more...
ADOTAS – The accelerating transformation of the digital media landscape is unquestionable. Buyers are raising their hands and asking for additional processes and outlets in which to invest digital ad dollars, and the market is adapting more quickly than ever. Programmatic has emerged as one of the most influential – [...] more...
ADOTAS – I have my finger on the pulse of what’s happening in marketing right now, but I’m also always thinking about what’s around the corner and wondering about the future of marketing too. One aspect in flux is the changing role of the CMO. It is becoming far more [...] more...
ADOTAS – Salesforce.com has acquired cloud-marketing platform ExactTarget for the tidy sum of $2.5 billion. In a press release issued today, Salesforce said the acquisition “will further its mission of being the world’s leading CRM platform — one that enables companies to transform how they connect with their customers across sales, [...] more...
ADOTAS — Advertisers large and small will always need big, splashy brand-building ads on high-traffic websites –- look at the growth in native advertising for proof. But they’ll also always need conversions for demonstrable ROI. Fortunately, these two needs aren’t bound by the same set of rules. While high-profile [...] more...
ADOTAS – The Yin and the Yang, The Artist and The Scientist, Venus and Mars. Any one of those descriptors can be aptly applied to the marketing industry’s newest odd couple: the data scientist and the creative director. Long inhabiting different ecosystems, data and creative can now be found coupling [...] more...
ADOTAS – As the number and importance of global brands continues to explode and CMOs must create successful global marketing organizations, expanding marketing efforts to an international audience can be a great opportunity for growth and reaching potential customers that may not otherwise discover your brand, products or services. If your [...] more...
One CEO recently remarked that data is the new media. But some say Big Data’s rise to prominence has come at the expense of creative. What is the right recipe for a successful marriage of these two families? Here’s what industry leaders had to say: “The answer is: That CEO is wrong. Plain old [...] more...
Super Bowl Advertisers Can Expect a 20% Increase in Web Traffic; Mobile Video Viewing Will Double on Super Bowl Sunday
Those of us in the advertising profession don’t view the Super Bowl like most Americans do. Most viewers will be focused on watching their big screen TVs, eating Super Bowl munchies and hoping for their favorite team to score another touchdown. Marketers, however, think of it as the Oscars of [...] more...
Calling all digital marketers: 2013 looks like your year. I’m sure you’ve noticed that we’ve become a nation of “multi-screeners” using smartphones, tablets, computers and TVs — sometimes simultaneously — to gather and process information. In this highly mobile and interconnected world, businesses are relentlessly looking for better ways to [...] more...
Adknowledge CPM Email Advertising Showing ‘Google-Like’ ResultsKANSAS CITY, Mo., December 16, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge’s email channel, AdStation, has announced CPM-based pricing for email advertisers and [...] more...
- Oracle Buys Responsys, Creating the World’s Largest Modern Marketing Cloud December 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Oracle has acquired marketing cloud leader Responsys for [...] more »
- Rocket Fuel Lets You Choose Your Charity, Issues EOY Infographic December 20th 2013 ADOTAS — As we wrap up 2013 and head into [...] more »
- Report: Fraudulent Web Traffic Tips the Scale in the United States December 20th 2013 NEW YORK CITY, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Solve Media issued [...] more »
- Are Tablets Taking Over? Study Says 55 Percent of Consumers Would Consider Replacing PC With Tablet December 20th 2013 NEW YORK, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adroit Digital today [...] more »
- The Year in Tweets: Love, Hate and Brands December 20th 2013 ADOTAS — A new report from NetBase that reveals what consumers [...] more »
- Research Study: Holiday Retail Tactics Breed Mistrust Among Millennails December 19th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s an opportunity for progressive retailers to [...] more »
- eXelate Expands Global Data Coverage Through Strategic Partnership With French Company SirData December 19th 2013 NEW YORK, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — eXelate, the leading [...] more »
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now! December 20th 2013
- What Will Publisher Biz Dev Teams Look Like by 2015? December 20th 2013
- Navigating The Wild West of Data Analytics: 6 Steps To Help You Get There December 20th 2013
- An Agency Perspective on Attribution December 19th 2013
- Leverage the Value of the Second-Screen Trend – Now and After the Holiday Shopping Season December 19th 2013
- Internet Marketing Manager
- Director of Platform Excellence
- Reporting & Analytics
- Sr. Account Manager: Advertising client management
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Oracle Buys Responsys, Creating the World’s Largest Modern Marketing Cloud: [...] Salesforce’s acquisition of ExactTarget earlier this year, large enterprise software companies are increasingly looking
- Scott Pannier: MdotLabs has a product that advertisers, agencies, and publishers can leverage to try and weed
- Bob Gordon: How can an honest publisher stay in business having to compete with the tiny CPM's
- Dick Bennett CEO: I'm sorry, but posting a "release" like this, and calling it "news", is just plain