ADOTAS — Today we are in a transition in the way we work and the tools we use to work. Since the introduction of the iPhone in 2007, there has been a growing shift in the technology businesses use. There is no question that there is a growing demand for [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Michael Ni, CMO/SVP, Marketing and Products, Avangate “In the cloud era, marketing is the new sales. Marketing will play a greater role to engage customers in an ongoing relationship, to not only acquire new customers but also retain existing ones. Marketing and [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 James Walker, CEO, Inadco “After years of spending a majority of their Display marketing budgets on generating demand, brand advertisers will start allocating an increasing percentage of their budgets towards capturing some of that demand by utilizing new and innovative solutions for [...] more...
Mobile, social and cloud have created a massive disruption in the way brands and consumers interact, and there is now a large disconnect in what marketers consider to be high-value engagement tools and how consumers actually interact and engage with brands. Social media especially has added layers of complexity and [...] more...
In this engaging new animated video from Rackspace, viewers are transported through time from prehistoric caveman drawings through to today’s technology, in which the “open cloud” is freeing app developers from the limitations of closed code and enabling us to share virtually anything on mobile. Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url [...] more...
San Francisco, CA (September 17, 2012) – Moovweb, the world’s first agile Web mobile platform, today announced that Bluestem Brands, a multi-brand, multi-channel retailer of a broad selection of name brand and private label general merchandise, has experienced dramatic improvements in their mobile channels for their Fingerhut and Gettington.com brands [...] more...
Although there are many benefits of moving to the Cloud, most cost-saving benefits may still be unknown small businesses. Now more than ever, is the time to show businesses how to expand while reducing costs. The Cloud gives your small business access to otherwise hard-to-reach or hard-to-afford IT expertise. You don’t [...] more...
ADOTAS - We all know that sticking all of our business info out onto the internet comes with a number of security risks, and that these risks are still a major inhibitor when it comes to loading and managing data on the internet. Although cloud-based services afford us maximum flexibility and ease of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Mobile app development platform provider Appcelerator launched the newest version of its Titanium platform today, with the 2.0 release adding wide availability of cloud services and HTML5 support. Cloud services — which, in a phone conversation last week, Appcelerator vice president of product management Jo Ann Bucker called [...] more...
ADOTAS - This is the continuation of a two-part commentary, the first part of which ran on Friday. For Part 1, click here. 2011 Prediction: “Superphones” Go 4D — And Beyond We expected that Superphones would go into 4D, and maybe Siri is a good example of that, but it seems we [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than