ADOTAS — Today we are in a transition in the way we work and the tools we use to work. Since the introduction of the iPhone in 2007, there has been a growing shift in the technology businesses use. There is no question that there is a growing demand for [...] more...
In 2007, two years after Rajat Paharia founded Bunchball, the first gamification company, the brains there were in the process of transitioning the company from a primarily social engagement company through gaming to one that focused on it’s core ideology: Consumers as well as employees, across the board, want to [...] more...
Slingshot™, a new campaign technology in SteelHouse’s cloud-based marketing platform, highlights the importance of sequenced, multi-channel campaigns and proves the performance of view-through attribution. LOS ANGELES, April 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – SteelHouse (www.SteelHouse.com), a data-driven marketing technology company, today announced the addition of Slingshot™ to its multi-channel marketing platform. Tests [...] more...
Generation X encompasses the 44 to 50 million Americans born between 1965 and 1980. Members of Generation X are largely in their 30s and early 40s. On the whole, they are more ethnically diverse and better educated than the Baby Boomers. Over 60% of Generation X attended college. This [...] more...
AFAIK: Discovery, AOL, AppNexus, AdVantage Networks, Opera, AK, Silverpop, AdRoll, Phizzle, SupersonicAds, Anametrix
Discovery has joined the list of top-tier publishers who rely on AOL to help distribute their video content to audiences across the web. Fans of shows like “MythBusters,” “Shark Week,” “Say Yes to the Dress” and “River Monsters” will be able to see clips of their favorite shows on the [...] more...
SAN DIEGO (Jan. 3, 2013) – Anametrix co-founder and Chairman of the Board Blaise Barrelet today announced that Pelin Thorogood (pictured) will succeed him as CEO of the first cloud-based, real-time digital analytics platform and will join the company’s board. Effective immediately, Thorogood, a 20-year veteran marketing and analytics strategist and Anametrix CMO, [...] more...
Stephane Dehoche (pictured), President and CEO of the conversational marketing technology provider, Neolane, offered the following reaction to yesterday’s announcement that Oracle intends to buy Eloqua: “Oracle’s plans to acquire Eloqua for $871M, further validates the importance and relevance of marketing technology. As market consolidation continues, major players like Oracle are realizing they [...] more...
Establishing a system for storing, managing and distributing logos, photos, audio, video, design files and other digital assets to clients is probably the least sexy aspect of creative work. However, agencies that fail to get the right assets to clients on time, every time, face losing accounts in a digitally driven [...] more...
TAMPA/NEW YORK (October 2, 2012) –Triad Retail Media has selected Krux to power its consumer data and targeting services for the world’s leading e-commerce sites. Krux’s cloud-based infrastructure helps companies like Triad analyze consumer Web data with new levels of precision and turn those insights into action. With the Krux data [...] more...
NEW YORK (September 27, 2012) – Today Rightster, the video distribution and monetization specialist, announces the appointment of Robin Pembrooke as VP of Product & Solutions, strengthening the senior team on the back of dramatic growth and key client wins in the last year. Rightster works with several high profile publishers [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s