ADOTAS — Google is shuttering its affiliate network, implying in a blog post that it was not delivering the desired results for its clients. “Our goal with Google Affiliate Network has been to help advertisers and publishers improve their performance across the affiliate ecosystem,” read the blog post by J.J. [...] more...
Welcome, 2013. A brand new year, but has much changed? We still have the same guy in the White House, the SEC still reigns over college football, we still have the same number of members in the Baseball Hall of Fame as this time last year, we still haven’t experienced [...] more...
ADOTAS – Attending ad:tech NY this year? Want to network and rub elbows with the industry’s elite? If you answered yes to these questions, then you’re not going to want to miss Clickbooth’s Affiliate Awakening II party. Every year Clickbooth exhibits at ad:tech NY and not only hosts an exclusive party, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Affiliate Summit East 2011 kicked off on Sunday in the Hilton New York with the Meet Market, a jam-packed networking with agencies, affiliates, networks and merchants chatting away about offers, CPAs and… Well, the locations of the hottest parties, of course. I said hi to the Blue Phoenix Media crew, [...] more...
ADOTAS – with assistance from Jennie Farrell, AdGent Digital account executive. Unlike the turmoil in the stock market, or the turmoil at the University of Miami, one thing is for certain – thousands of affiliates, advertisers and vendors will be flocking to New York City this weekend for Affiliate Summit [...] more...
ADOTAS – As Sunday marks the arrival of Affiliate Summit East (read an interview with cofounder Missy Ward here), it wouldn’t be a proper conference without a party from CPA network Clickbooth that threatened to burn the Big Apple to the ground. However, those sly foxes at Clickbooth are switching up [...] more...
ADOTAS – It was a tight race, but in the end only the strong persevered, and it’s those performance marketers that Inside the OfferVault — offer search engine OfferVault‘s official publication that is edited by Adotas founder and former publisher Pace Lattin — crowned best of the best. On top of [...] more...
ADOTAS – How do you explain the mystique of ad:tech? What makes it such a remarkable event for digital marketers: the breakout sessions? The evocative panels? The intense networking? Or… Is it because the parties freakin’ rule? ClickBooth’s parties have become such the thing of digital marketing legend that when a rumor [...] more...
ADOTAS — If you are new to email marketing, one of the keys to success is the ability to gather as much useful information as possible. One of the most common mistakes made by someone new to the business is blindly making email drops with no real game plan on how [...] more...
ADOTAS — One of the absolute coolest things about affiliate marketing is the fact that a single affiliate can take on a Fortune 500 company for ad space on a site like MSNBC. In Q2 of this year alone, affiliates inundated this and many other sites with arbitrage media buys. So [...] more...
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Have social media platforms pinterested you in how [...] more »
- Nikki’s Picks to Click: Facebook Ad Milestone, Twitter Spot Ads, Big Data Problems June 19th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Advertising legend David Ogilvy once said, “If it [...] more »
- Infographic: Martini Media and comScore Release Affluent Spending Data June 19th 2013 SAN FRANCISCO AND NEW YORK, June 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — [...] more »
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013 ADOTAS — Did you forget that your friend’s birthday is [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar June 19th 2013 ADOTAS -– Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Vice President, Business Development
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Mediasmith - » Mediasmith -: [...] Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server For Mobile/Tablet Advertising NEW YORK, June
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]