ADOTAS — Google is shuttering its affiliate network, implying in a blog post that it was not delivering the desired results for its clients. “Our goal with Google Affiliate Network has been to help advertisers and publishers improve their performance across the affiliate ecosystem,” read the blog post by J.J. [...] more...
Welcome, 2013. A brand new year, but has much changed? We still have the same guy in the White House, the SEC still reigns over college football, we still have the same number of members in the Baseball Hall of Fame as this time last year, we still haven’t experienced [...] more...
ADOTAS – Attending ad:tech NY this year? Want to network and rub elbows with the industry’s elite? If you answered yes to these questions, then you’re not going to want to miss Clickbooth’s Affiliate Awakening II party. Every year Clickbooth exhibits at ad:tech NY and not only hosts an exclusive party, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Affiliate Summit East 2011 kicked off on Sunday in the Hilton New York with the Meet Market, a jam-packed networking with agencies, affiliates, networks and merchants chatting away about offers, CPAs and… Well, the locations of the hottest parties, of course. I said hi to the Blue Phoenix Media crew, [...] more...
ADOTAS – with assistance from Jennie Farrell, AdGent Digital account executive. Unlike the turmoil in the stock market, or the turmoil at the University of Miami, one thing is for certain – thousands of affiliates, advertisers and vendors will be flocking to New York City this weekend for Affiliate Summit [...] more...
ADOTAS – As Sunday marks the arrival of Affiliate Summit East (read an interview with cofounder Missy Ward here), it wouldn’t be a proper conference without a party from CPA network Clickbooth that threatened to burn the Big Apple to the ground. However, those sly foxes at Clickbooth are switching up [...] more...
ADOTAS – It was a tight race, but in the end only the strong persevered, and it’s those performance marketers that Inside the OfferVault — offer search engine OfferVault‘s official publication that is edited by Adotas founder and former publisher Pace Lattin — crowned best of the best. On top of [...] more...
ADOTAS – How do you explain the mystique of ad:tech? What makes it such a remarkable event for digital marketers: the breakout sessions? The evocative panels? The intense networking? Or… Is it because the parties freakin’ rule? ClickBooth’s parties have become such the thing of digital marketing legend that when a rumor [...] more...
ADOTAS — If you are new to email marketing, one of the keys to success is the ability to gather as much useful information as possible. One of the most common mistakes made by someone new to the business is blindly making email drops with no real game plan on how [...] more...
ADOTAS — One of the absolute coolest things about affiliate marketing is the fact that a single affiliate can take on a Fortune 500 company for ad space on a site like MSNBC. In Q2 of this year alone, affiliates inundated this and many other sites with arbitrage media buys. So [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial