ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The self-described genius, billionaire, playboy, and philanthropist sits alone, building dozens of Iron Man suits, while girlfriend Pepper Potts frets. Tony’s obsession with technology causes a love triangle — between himself, Pepper, and those amazing suits. While most of us don’t claim [...] more...
LAS VEGAS and NEW YORK (March 18, 2013) — Performance marketing agency MediaWhiz kicked off LeadsCon Las Vegas today by announcing the launch of its mobile performance marketing practice. The service will provide clients and publishers with mobile performance marketing campaigns and offers across a wide range of online marketing channels, [...] more...
U.S. businesses spend more than $300 billion on advertising each year, but only about 15% of that is spent on online advertising. The other quarter trillion dollars is spent each year not to drive a click but to drive a store visit or a phone call – tens of billions [...] more...
SANTA CLARA (October 11, 2012) — Rovi Corporation (NASDAQ: ROVI), driving digital entertainment innovation, today announced the availability of a new Rovi Advertising Network polling feature that allows marketers to increase brand engagement across smart TV devices. Designed to empower viewers to voice their opinions and respond to surveys, polling [...] more...
ADOTAS – Mobile click-to-call ads are a great way for consumers to connect with businesses, and a new generation of call spammers agrees — sometimes generating hundreds of thousands of phone calls per day from your mobile advertising campaigns and then disappearing. This new class of spammers capitalizes on the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Website specialists have gotten really good, testing and optimizing their way into creating well-oiled checkout machines. The scalability of the digital storefront makes MBAs and scrappy entrepreneurs alike sing in perfect harmony. The part of our brain that loves completeness admires the elegance of analyzing online conversions. There is [...] more...
ADOTAS – Ringleader Digital, a next-generation mobile advertising company announced today, the success of its mobile click-to-call campaign designed to promote Magnolia Pictures’ latest horror movie, “The Signal.” The viral campaign has yielded a 16% response rate within its target demographic, meaning thousands of people to date have clicked to hear [...] more...
Fans of NBC’s 30 Rock, which debuted in October, can now send personalized holiday messages from actor Alec Baldwin. Through the voice of the popular Golden Globe nominee, fans of the show will be able to send personalized email messages and phone messages by going to the 30 Rock [...] more...
In the past year, click-to-call has been cast in the limelight, and for good reason: enterprises, search engines, online publishers and interactive agencies have all found new and exciting applications for the technology, and are leveraging it in innovative ways to proactively connect buyers and sellers. But with any new [...] more...
Google Maps now have a click-to-call feature, according to the official Google Blog, and will connect customers directly to local businesses as if they had dialed their telephones. When users search for local businesses on Google Maps, they’re presented with company information, plus a new “call” link. Users type in their [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that