ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The self-described genius, billionaire, playboy, and philanthropist sits alone, building dozens of Iron Man suits, while girlfriend Pepper Potts frets. Tony’s obsession with technology causes a love triangle — between himself, Pepper, and those amazing suits. While most of us don’t claim [...] more...
LAS VEGAS and NEW YORK (March 18, 2013) — Performance marketing agency MediaWhiz kicked off LeadsCon Las Vegas today by announcing the launch of its mobile performance marketing practice. The service will provide clients and publishers with mobile performance marketing campaigns and offers across a wide range of online marketing channels, [...] more...
U.S. businesses spend more than $300 billion on advertising each year, but only about 15% of that is spent on online advertising. The other quarter trillion dollars is spent each year not to drive a click but to drive a store visit or a phone call – tens of billions [...] more...
SANTA CLARA (October 11, 2012) — Rovi Corporation (NASDAQ: ROVI), driving digital entertainment innovation, today announced the availability of a new Rovi Advertising Network polling feature that allows marketers to increase brand engagement across smart TV devices. Designed to empower viewers to voice their opinions and respond to surveys, polling [...] more...
ADOTAS – Mobile click-to-call ads are a great way for consumers to connect with businesses, and a new generation of call spammers agrees — sometimes generating hundreds of thousands of phone calls per day from your mobile advertising campaigns and then disappearing. This new class of spammers capitalizes on the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Website specialists have gotten really good, testing and optimizing their way into creating well-oiled checkout machines. The scalability of the digital storefront makes MBAs and scrappy entrepreneurs alike sing in perfect harmony. The part of our brain that loves completeness admires the elegance of analyzing online conversions. There is [...] more...
ADOTAS – Ringleader Digital, a next-generation mobile advertising company announced today, the success of its mobile click-to-call campaign designed to promote Magnolia Pictures’ latest horror movie, “The Signal.” The viral campaign has yielded a 16% response rate within its target demographic, meaning thousands of people to date have clicked to hear [...] more...
Fans of NBC’s 30 Rock, which debuted in October, can now send personalized holiday messages from actor Alec Baldwin. Through the voice of the popular Golden Globe nominee, fans of the show will be able to send personalized email messages and phone messages by going to the 30 Rock [...] more...
In the past year, click-to-call has been cast in the limelight, and for good reason: enterprises, search engines, online publishers and interactive agencies have all found new and exciting applications for the technology, and are leveraging it in innovative ways to proactively connect buyers and sellers. But with any new [...] more...
Google Maps now have a click-to-call feature, according to the official Google Blog, and will connect customers directly to local businesses as if they had dialed their telephones. When users search for local businesses on Google Maps, they’re presented with company information, plus a new “call” link. Users type in their [...] more...
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use