- Written on
- December 14th 2012
- Mike Daly
With the incredible ascent of social media and its influence on marketing, many brands continue to search for answers as to how best tap resources like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Tumblr to their advantage. ShareThis provides solutions by enabling publishers and brands to add seemingly simple buttons to their websites ... more...
What does the iOS 9 mobile ad-blocking feature mean for publishers & advertisers?
Apple unveiled iOS 9 at its 2015 Worldwide Developers Conference in San Francisco. And Safari engineer Ricky Mondello tweeted the ... more...
- Facebook Tests Auto-Filling Marketing Forms With Users Profile Info June 29th 2015 Facebook is looking at making it much, much easier for ...more »
- MBLM’s Month-Long Study: The Watch is Dead, Long Live the (Apple)Watch June 29th 2015 MBLM, the Brand Intimacy Agency focused on strategy, design, creative ...more »
- How Digital Campaigns Created the One-Person Focus Group June 29th 2015 The traditional focus group is on the marketing endangered species ...more »
- News Bits: Q1Media Hires John Brackett As Sr. Product Mgr.; Jelli Raises $21 Million Series B Financing June 26th 2015 Q1Media has hired John Brackett as Senior Product Manager. Mr. ...more »
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week for June 22nd-26th June 26th 2015 The power of a click can surprise you…it can be ...more »
- Appier Programmatic TV, Now in Asia June 26th 2015 Appier, the leading Artificial Intelligence (AI) empowered cross-screen technology company, ...more »
- AppsFlyer Announces Multi-Touch Attribution Analytics June 25th 2015 AppsFlyer Announces “Multi-Touch Attribution” Analytics To Reveal The True ...more »
- How Digital Campaigns Created the One-Person Focus Group June 29th 2015
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week for June 22nd-26th June 26th 2015
- Why Content Marketing Will Look Radically Different In 12 Months June 25th 2015
- The Art of Advertising Via the Internet of Things June 24th 2015
- Under The Dome: Pixalate Launches Security Threat Intelligence Dome June 23rd 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- IT Director of Marketing
- Digital Advertising Operations Coordinator
- Marketing Analyst II
- Digital Marketing Manager
- ASSISTANT SHOPPER MARKETING MANAGER
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Google definitely benefits financially from Now on Tap, but Android app developers and users also
- bob gordon: The Auto Channel click-through rates historically (over 20 years) average around 2% our site publishes
- Gail Gardner: The number of households with landlines will become less accurate because rural phone companies require
- bob gordon: Our readers love the cars they buy and we all know that love is blind...we