ADOTAS – It used to be called Clearspring, and now it’s called AddThis, following a rebranding around what company founder and executive chairman Hooman Radfar explained was as a desire to “consolidate around the brand” for which it’s best known. The name change comes at the same time as the [...] more...
ADOTAS – What do you know: the same day Ramsey McGrory’s new company ClearSpring announces a big acquisition, his former company Yahoo! grabbed the top headlines by acquiring Interclick and somehow making the future of the Right Media Exchange (McGrory’s old division) even less certain. But ClearSpring’s acquisition was a major one too [...] more...
ADOTAS – After announcing his departure from Yahoo! earlier this month, Ramsey McGrory, the former head of the Right Media Exchange and North American sales as well as one of the few remaining pre-acquisition vets, has stepped into the CEO’s chair at Clearspring. Headquartered in McLean, VA (where incidentally I went to high [...] more...
ADOTAS – Clearspring has gone mobile with its social sharing platform AddThis, which enables sharing to 300 services in 70 different language. Mobile app developers on the iOS platform can incorporate AddThis’ social sharing capabilities and track shares; an Android API has been introduced in private beta. Clearspring also announced that [...] more...
ADOTAS – Groupon dropped that Securities Exchange Commission application for an IPO like it was hot! The daily discounter is demanding $750 million from investors (making LinkedIn’s $175 million seem modest) and I’ll wager that Groupon will raise even more than that. $25 billion valuation anyone? Publishers no doubt want to [...] more...
ADOTAS – Clearspring, the company behind social sharing platform AddThis, just closed a $20 million Series D funding round led by Institutional Venture Partners. The investment will go toward development of Clearsprings publisher offerings and advertising products, as well as potential acquisitions. IVP is in good company, joining current investors New [...] more...
ADOTAS – Another page is turned in the Flash Cookies saga. Yesterday a federal judge dismissed a suit against Specific Media over its use of Flash Cookies after determining the plaintiffs had no legal basis to support their claims. Last August, six web users filed suit against Specific Media in the [...] more...
ADOTAS – The term influencers still makes me think about the older kids in high school who offered me hit off their joint as I walked home from school, but influencers are quite a different case in social media — they’re the ones bringing browsers back to your site. And [...] more...
ADOTAS – Hearst Magazines Digital Media has announced a partnership with Clearspring, a syndicator and tracker of widgets, to build and help distribute innovative widgets. These particular widgets are being created for The Daily Green and Seventeen magazines. They will allow users to embed the applications into social networks, aggregators [...] more...
Yesterday, another strategic alliance was announced between PointRoll, a developer of rich media solutions and Clearspring Technologies, a widget syndication and tracking firm. Under the terms of the exclusive partnership, advertisers who use PointRoll will now be able to leverage Clearspring’s viral sharing technology to convert new and existing rich [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- RealityMine Acquires USA TouchPoints December 5th 2013 MANCHESTER, U.K., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) — RealityMine, a leading [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]