ADOTAS — Automated marketing software provider Bronto today published an analysis of the best, brightest and sometimes bizarre retailer email marketing campaigns during Holiday 2013. The first volume includes 24 retailer email samples and insights from the week leading up to Black Friday and Cyber Weekend, covering the following topics: Black Friday Early Access Black Friday and Cyber Monday [...] more...
LONDON and BALTIMORE, November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) — It is widely anticipated this year will be a mobile Christmas. In fact, John Lewis has predicted Christmas Day will see mobile traffic overtake desktop for the first time. Mobile stats from Affiliate Window also indicate mobile activity is ramping up. Assessing [...] more...
ADOTAS — With Halloween just around the corner, now’s the time for marketers to get their campaigns ready for the holiday season. So what do today’s ghosts in the machine portend about the Ghost of Christmas Yet To Come? In a recent blog post, Hillary Read, director of marketing at digital and [...] more...
Well that didn’t last very long! A careful review of ranking data compiled by Fiksu indicates that the much-anticipated App Store freeze, during which app rankings in the US App Store don’t move, lasted around 20 hours this year, from about midnight to 8 pm EST on Christmas Day. Here’s [...] more...
Via Pix11.com: It wouldn’t be a holiday in New York without the PIX11 Yule Log! The Yule Log, the famous film loop of a burning log in a hearth, has warmed the hearts of` viewers since it debuted on PIX in 1966. To celebrate the fabled fire stick’s 46th anniversary, [...] more...
A Message from S. Claus, CEO, North Pole Industries. Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url = 'http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adotas.com%2F2012%2F12%2Fvideo-s-claus-hires-chief-information-security-elf%2F'; addthis_title = 'VIDEO%3A+S.+Claus+Hires+Chief+Information+Security+Elf'; addthis_pub = 'adotas'; more...
SEARCHMETRICS – As soon as it’s cold enough outside that chocolate gingerbread cookies won’t melt, they start turning up in supermarkets by the truckload. And now, we’re here – Christmas is just around the corner. Well… not quite. But Santa will be here in less than three months, which leads me [...] more...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — Apparently, there’s a minor hiccup happening in online advertising. And in the global economy at large. Don’t just take my word for it; I am sure most of you can’t spend five minutes updating your fantasy football teams or reading DailyCandy without being interrupted by the latest [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- RealityMine Acquires USA TouchPoints December 5th 2013 MANCHESTER, U.K., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) — RealityMine, a leading [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]