While some may not like it, the countdown is on for Do Not Track (DNT). But even as the clock ticks, a heated debate continues. Businesses fear that DNT will cut their revenues by reducing customer engagement on their sites and restricting innovation. Consumer advocates worry about the loss of personal [...] more...
TRUSTe and Millennial Media Partner on Data Privacy Management For Leading Mobile Advertising Platform
SAN FRANCISCO (December 6, 2012) – TRUSTe, the leading data privacy management solutions provider, and Millennial Media (NYSE: MM), the leading independent mobile advertising and data platform, today announced a worldwide partnership to deliver data privacy management across Millennial’s global platform. Under terms of the agreement, Millennial will standardize on TRUSTed [...] more...
ADOTAS – Online privacy management company TRUSTe announced a new mobile privacy solution, “TRUSTed Mobile Ads” — using the Trusted Preference Identifier (TPID) device identification system, which users can opt out or in of being targeted ads by ad networks in both apps and the mobile web — at the [...] more...
ADOTAS – The most pressing compliance issue facing the online advertising industry today is ad privacy — how to communicate targeting practices to consumers and offer opt-out choices, thereby increasing ad relevancy and benefiting consumers, advertisers and publishers. It has been about a year since an industry coalition, consisting of the [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- IAB Releases Native Advertising Playbook December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Native has become [...] more »
- Appia Launches Native Ads for App Discovery December 4th 2013 DURHAM, NC, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Appia, the leading mobile user [...] more »
- Kitara Media Acquires Healthguru.Com; Combined Business 2014 Revenues Estimated At $50MM December 4th 2013 Kitara Media Acquires Top Health Video Site HealthGuru.com from Kitara [...] more »
- Lenovo Names TubeMogul Its Global Partner for Programmatic Video Advertising December 4th 2013 EMERYVILLE, Calif., December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, TubeMogul was [...] more »
- Lionsgate Partners with Mobiquity to Promote ‘Ender’s Game,’ ‘Divergence’ December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the year’s most anticipated films, “Ender’s [...] more »
- LiveRail Touts $100 Million Run Rate, Preps for IPO in 2014 December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — The demand for programmatic advertising has exploded, with [...] more »
- Infographic: Branded Video Sharing Almost 50X Higher In 2013 Than In 2006 December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — The sharing of [...] more »
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Take the Time to Do Native Right December 2nd 2013
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results December 2nd 2013
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]
- How to improve your website's SEO - Business Record |: [...] the sites don't really …The 10 Most Cringe-Worthy SEO Myths Ever ToldBusiness 2 CommunityBig
- Gamers Gain Elite Status with Cadillac Campaign | Raldo Loijens: [...] a push to brand the elite gamers as Cadillac Elite. Cadillac Elite is being
- David: I hope my SEO-customers with semi-big brands do not read this - they might be