BEIJING, February 25, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Criteo (Nasdaq:CRTO), a global leader in digital performance advertising, today officially announced the appointment of Ann Wang (pictured) as Managing Director China, to lead the Criteo business in one of its largest strategic growth markets globally. This is a newly created position to start full-fledged [...] more...
ADOTAS – Here are all the latest moves and shakes from industry movers and shakers: WhitePages today announced that Jason Eglit (pictured) has joined its executive team as chief financial officer. He most recently served as principal at Bayside (H.I.G.) Capital, where he led investments across a variety of sectors, including retail [...] more...
ADOTAS — With its smooth touch screen and mobile optimized browser, iPhone became the preferred smartphone for surfing the web soon after its launch, and remained that way until the middle of 2010 when Android phones surpassed iPhones. However, since being offered on the Verizon network in February 2011, the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Here’s what’s moved across our newswire this morning: SDL has today announced the appointment of Grant Johnson (pictured)as Chief Marketing Officer of SDL. Grant joins SDL from Pegasystems where he served as CMO for 3.5 years. Pegasystems is a $460 million market leader in Business Process Management (BPM) and a leading provider of [...] more...
ADOTAS – As the number and importance of global brands continues to explode and CMOs must create successful global marketing organizations, expanding marketing efforts to an international audience can be a great opportunity for growth and reaching potential customers that may not otherwise discover your brand, products or services. If your [...] more...
In 2012, if you didn’t accommodate shoppers using mobile devices or personalize your online content for individual visitors, it wasn’t a crime. However, those retail trends were so pervasive last year, they might as well have been required by law for all retailers. As we move into 2013, there are [...] more...
In June 2012, Interactive Media in Retail Group (IMRG) released some compelling numbers that serve as a wake-up call to any retailers that still operate under the belief that they don’t need to invest in international e-commerce strategies. The report predicts that global business-to-consumer e-commerce sales will pass the $1.25 [...] more...
According to Chinese state media, authorities there have shut down 206 microblogs, citing pornographic or “vulgar” content. More than half of the microblogs came from Weibo, a service comparable to Twitter that even limits each post to 140 Chinese characters. Reuters reports that Chinese state agency Xinhua News Agency and the State [...] more...
ADOTAS – Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd., a new leader in the Chinese internet market, today reported its unaudited financial results for the third quarter, ending September 30, 2011. Third Quarter 2011 Highlights Include: • Revenues were a record $47.5 million, an increase of 207 percent from $15.5 million in the third [...] more...
BLUE PHOENIX - So in social media today, there are two totally competing narratives. On one side: Twitter’s getting the presidential treatment, Facebook had got users on pins and needles and hedging bets on a possible assist from Skype, and Google+ continues to find fanboys in a tizzy. On the other side: Celebrities like Tom [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]