ADOTAS – Browse through your personal social media feeds (Facebook, Instagram, Yelp, Foursquare, etc.). It’s very likely that at least one of your friends or connections has checked in at a restaurant, park, or local venue. Social media today not only allows us to update how we are feeling or [...] more...
NEW YORK (September 20, 2012) – LocalResponse today announced the first comprehensive report on public consumer check-ins at the top 10 U.S. retailers. The data was compiled during the summer of 2012, across major social networks including Twitter, Foursquare, Yelp and Instagram. LocalResponse’s Consumer Check-in Report demonstrates trends among shoppers [...] more...
ADOTAS – Check-in based targeter LocalResponse, which we profiled back in May, has garnered $5 million in additional equity financing from new investors Cava Capital, Vodafone Ventures, Advancit Capital, and Progress Ventures, as well as existing investors Metamorphic Ventures, Extreme Venture Partners, FF Ventures, Acadia Woods Partners. Jim Pallotta and more. The funding will [...] more...
ADOTAS -Whoa — there are 10 million people on Foursquare now? I thought the whole location-based mobile social network fad was tapped out, replaced by the awesomeness of group texting (another fad I haven’t heard much about since it exploded at South by Southwest, even though I was impressed by [...] more...
ADOTAS – I was a little surprised last week when Groupon announced it had partnered with location-based mobile social network Loopt, serving location-relevant and time-limited Groupon Now deals to consumers through Loopt’s push-notification-based Rewards Alert system. Last month Groupon purchased Pelago, maker of Loopt competitor Whirrl, so I was expecting [...] more...
ADOTAS – Cheetos and its spokes-cheetah Chester want everyone to take a break. Start goofing off on the web right now — only make sure you’re logging your break time into social dashboard Meebo’s web check-in system. The snack brand is running the first sponsored campaign on Meebo’s Quest platform, a [...] more...
ADOTAS - LocalResponse cofounder and CEO Nihal Mehta may be having déjà vu. Back in 2001, he re-imagined the SMS component of his consumer-oriented online city guide Urban Groove, which was hit hard by the doctom crash, into a B2B offering – IPSH, the first full-service mobile marketing agency, acquired by [...] more...
ADOTAS – A source of confusion surrounding the launch of Facebook’s expansion of its Deals product to the group-buying revolved around the pricing — some initial news reports suggested that Facebook was offering the new discount service free to merchants, which would severely undercut Groupon’s 50% commission fee. Alas, local merchants, [...] more...
ADOTAS – As it lines up for an IPO rumored to excede $25 billion, the skeptics are wondering just how Groupon expects to keep up its ludicrous growth, especially as the daily deal playing field gets more crowded and chief rival LivingSocial continues to bloom. Well, the space leader just [...] more...
ADOTAS — Foursquare was seemingly lying dormant the last few months, making some of us wonder if its magical check-in ride was over. Nope, it was just saving news for the South by Southwest Digital conference, where the location-based mobile social network has shined over the past two years. In addition [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- 3 Signs Your Marketing Program is Failing March 4th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]