ADOTAS – Browse through your personal social media feeds (Facebook, Instagram, Yelp, Foursquare, etc.). It’s very likely that at least one of your friends or connections has checked in at a restaurant, park, or local venue. Social media today not only allows us to update how we are feeling or [...] more...
NEW YORK (September 20, 2012) – LocalResponse today announced the first comprehensive report on public consumer check-ins at the top 10 U.S. retailers. The data was compiled during the summer of 2012, across major social networks including Twitter, Foursquare, Yelp and Instagram. LocalResponse’s Consumer Check-in Report demonstrates trends among shoppers [...] more...
ADOTAS – Check-in based targeter LocalResponse, which we profiled back in May, has garnered $5 million in additional equity financing from new investors Cava Capital, Vodafone Ventures, Advancit Capital, and Progress Ventures, as well as existing investors Metamorphic Ventures, Extreme Venture Partners, FF Ventures, Acadia Woods Partners. Jim Pallotta and more. The funding will [...] more...
ADOTAS -Whoa — there are 10 million people on Foursquare now? I thought the whole location-based mobile social network fad was tapped out, replaced by the awesomeness of group texting (another fad I haven’t heard much about since it exploded at South by Southwest, even though I was impressed by [...] more...
ADOTAS – I was a little surprised last week when Groupon announced it had partnered with location-based mobile social network Loopt, serving location-relevant and time-limited Groupon Now deals to consumers through Loopt’s push-notification-based Rewards Alert system. Last month Groupon purchased Pelago, maker of Loopt competitor Whirrl, so I was expecting [...] more...
ADOTAS – Cheetos and its spokes-cheetah Chester want everyone to take a break. Start goofing off on the web right now — only make sure you’re logging your break time into social dashboard Meebo’s web check-in system. The snack brand is running the first sponsored campaign on Meebo’s Quest platform, a [...] more...
ADOTAS - LocalResponse cofounder and CEO Nihal Mehta may be having déjà vu. Back in 2001, he re-imagined the SMS component of his consumer-oriented online city guide Urban Groove, which was hit hard by the doctom crash, into a B2B offering – IPSH, the first full-service mobile marketing agency, acquired by [...] more...
ADOTAS – A source of confusion surrounding the launch of Facebook’s expansion of its Deals product to the group-buying revolved around the pricing — some initial news reports suggested that Facebook was offering the new discount service free to merchants, which would severely undercut Groupon’s 50% commission fee. Alas, local merchants, [...] more...
ADOTAS – As it lines up for an IPO rumored to excede $25 billion, the skeptics are wondering just how Groupon expects to keep up its ludicrous growth, especially as the daily deal playing field gets more crowded and chief rival LivingSocial continues to bloom. Well, the space leader just [...] more...
ADOTAS — Foursquare was seemingly lying dormant the last few months, making some of us wonder if its magical check-in ride was over. Nope, it was just saving news for the South by Southwest Digital conference, where the location-based mobile social network has shined over the past two years. In addition [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than