PORTLAND, Ore., February 18, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Webtrends, the global leader in digital marketing solutions, today announced the appointment of Joe Davis (pictured) to Chief Executive Officer. Bringing more than 25 years of technology experience, Davis assumes the role effective immediately and will lead the company’s business strategy and [...] more...
NEW YORK, February 17, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Synthesio, the award-winning global social media monitoring firm delivering the highest quality data from 192 countries in 50 languages, kicks off “Social Startup & CEO BuzzMatch 2014” a monthly ranking of the most buzzed-about tech startups and celebrity tech CEOs. Startup BuzzMatch 2014 Inspired by [...] more...
NEW YORK, October 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Maxifier, the global leader in programmatic premium optimization, today announced the appointment of Denise Colella as its new CEO – with immediate effect – to lead the business in its next phase of growth. Colella, who joined the business two years ago as Chief Revenue [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Dan Beltramo, Executive Vice President, Product Leadership, Nielsen “Device technology for advertising on mobile phones unleashes pent up ad dollars by enabling solid ad effectiveness measurement for advertisers. Location based marketing gets more media coverage but remains in its infancy.” Jeff Smith, SVP, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today, Yahoo named Scott Thompson, current president of PayPal, as its new CEO. Yahoo’s been without a chief executive since September, when it fired the sometimes-confrontational Carol Bartz. Thompson, on the other hand, has been described as personable. His background is in technology rather than media — before [...] more...
ADOTAS – A quick news glance around the webosphere. The ten biggest tech failures of the last decade. (24/7) (Microsoft has two of them.) Pay-Per-Click Web Advertisers Combat Costly Fraud. (NYT) (The article omits the more nefarious malware and identity theft problem.) Short stay for outgoing Ask.com Chief Executive Jim Safka. (Marketwatch) Europe whacks Intel, fining it [...] more...
ADOTAS — Could the long, irritating search for a Yahoo CEO be over? Yes. Carol Bartz, former chief executive of software company Autodesk Inc., has been hired to become the company’s next CEO, according to the Wall Street Journal. Bartz was chairman, president and CEO of Autodesk for 14 years and stepped-down [...] more...
Today ValueClick, Inc. announced that its board of directors has elected Tom A. Vadnais as the Company’s new Chief Executive Officer. The change comes on the heals of a troublesome analysts report on the methods driving ValueClick’s growth and now an active FTC investigation into lead generation practices. Mr. Vadnais has [...] more...
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- Facebook’s Atlas Solutions Partners with Cross-Screen Ad Platform Innovid March 5th 2014 ADOTAS — Tablets, smartphones, laptops are all competing for people’s [...] more »
- LinkedIn Introduces Sponsored InMail on Mobile March 5th 2014 ADOTAS – LinkedIn expanded its mobile ad offering today with the [...] more »
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- 3 Signs Your Marketing Program is Failing March 4th 2014
- Start Your Engines: A Sneak Peek at SXSW 2014 March 4th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] on a Smartphone, You'll Probably Finish on a LaptopDisney Interactive Lays Off 700 WorkersSpotlight
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] for Quvenzhane Wallis in First 'Annie' TrailerFacebook Cracks Down on Illegal Gun PostsTwelvefold Introduces
- Tyler Burke: Nice article Patrica, and your right 2014 will need more engaging content that can be
- #DailyDigital Quick! Somebody Buy Someone! Anything! | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] It’s Alive! Facebook’s Atlas Ad Server Adds Rich Media API Program I don’t really