BARCELONA, February 26, 2014 (ADOTAS) — OpenX Technologies, Inc. (OpenX), a global leader in digital and mobile advertising technology, today announced the launch of Native O|X, the first global, Real-Time Bidding (RTB) exchange specifically for mobile-first native ads. The exchange enables all app developers and publishers to apply the full power and [...] more...
ADOTAS – Meaningful engagement is the goal of advertisers everywhere. The challenge of cutting through the noise of an always-engaged and always-distracted global population can feel, at moments, insurmountable – perhaps even futile. That means being innovative – and in the mobile context, transcending the limitations of the mobile screen [...] more...
ADOTAS — With the first full business week of 2014 rapidly coming to an end, so too is our coverage of predictions for the year ahead from online ad industry executives. If your opinion on what we should expect in this new year has not been expressed on ADOTAS, please feel [...] more...
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader for rich media mobile ad creation, serving and analytics, today announced the appointment of Todd Taplin as Executive Vice President of Global Sales, Strategy and Services. Mr. Taplin brings exceptional business leadership and comprehensive industry experience to the Celtra team, [...] more...
ADOTAS – The Email Carrier never rests. Here’s a sampling from our Inbox. Tommy Page (pictured), a former record-company executive and, most recently, publisher at Billboard, has joined Pandora in the new position of Vice President, Artist and Brand Partnerships, effective immediately. The hiring is a signpost to Pandora’s expansion into [...] more...
CAMBRIDGE, MASS. (December 13, 2012) – Engagement rates for location-based features in rich media mobile ads nearly doubled in Q3 2012 (185 percent growth) according to new findings from Celtra‘s quarterly Mobile Rich Media Monitor Report. Overall, engagement rates for rich media mobile advertisements continue to show steady, quarter-over-quarter growth. In [...] more...
We all do it. We sit in front of our computers at work with our iPhones on our desk, sometimes switching back in forth between emails and photos that exist on each device. At home we sit down in front of the television to watch 30 Rock or Newsroom, and [...] more...
ADOTAS – Mobile-centered rich media ad platform provider Celtra launched its new AdCreator 3 today, designed to operate as a means of building ads in a number of formats without requiring complex coding skills or SDKs, distributing those ads across any platforms and tracking the performance of those ads over [...] more...
ADOTAS - The Interactive Advertising Bureau has released its first shot at a standardized API for mobile rich media that is compatible with a variety of vendor SDK. Version 1.0 of the Mobile Rich Ad Interface Definitions (MRAID) API provides a baseline set of function commands built to work with [...] more...
ADOTAS – Mobile rich media one-stop shop Celtra closed a Series A round of funding with $5 million courtesy of Grandbanks Capital and Fairhaven Capital. Celtra’s AdCreator, a self-service mobile ad creation platform, can be employed by advertisers to build rich media creations similar to iAds. In addition, advertisers can imbue [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]